• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳して下さい

無料のゲームを配布している者です。 i've download the first one but i can't play it.. i've extract it as well do you need other program to open / play it ? というメッセージを頂いたのですが 送り主が、最初のダウンロードにつまずいているのか、ダウンロード後の起動につまずいているのか解りません 日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

ダウンロードしたけど開けない、つまり起動できないと言っています。 開くためのプログラム(環境など)がいるのか?と言っています。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。~もまた

「誤解しないで欲しい。私が英語を話せないからと言って、他の日本人が話せないわけじゃない。」 Please don't get it worng just because I don't/can't speak Japanese,it doesn't mean other Japanese people don't /can't speak it either/as well. これで通じるでしょうか?良い翻訳例があればご教示お願いいします。

• この英文から日本語の翻訳は正解ですか?

Well, it is a more "high end" Chinese restaurant. When compared to a regular one where you do not need reservations to eat. このレストランは最高級の中国レストランです。ここでレギュラーワンを予約せずに食べました。 この翻訳は正解ですか?

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 英作

適当に英作しました!間違いを教えてください^^; Today, I graduated from high school. I've thought how fast time flies! About 3 years back, I couldn't play the guitar, but now I think I'm one of good guitar players:D I can't believe it as well. Incidentally, I cut my hairs. It's a big change for me. My friend, Kumiko said, 'What a great haircut it is! You look quite well. And it goes well with the shirt you wearing.'

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に翻訳してください。

外国人とメールのやり取りをしていて何で日本人はそんなに可愛いの?と言われ皆んな日本人男性の好みの顔になろうと努力しているからかな、と答えたら下記のメールが返ってきたのですが所々しか意味が分かりません…。翻訳お願いします。 I understand that, but I mean not just their (your) 'physical' appearance, but the their mannerism (Behavior) also. When I said "cute" I meant the mannerism of Japanese women as much as appearance.. Example. Many English/European women try to copy/emulate Japanese women behavior and appearance, but of course it's not the same it's only an 'act' (fake) It interests me because it seems native Japanese women don't realize the effect they have on Europeans "foreigners" or "外人" Well, from what I've heard anyway.. (I hate those words 😞). I mean.. One example is the Japanese speech pattern is the the most beautiful sounding to a non Japanese speaker. It's a shame because, I've heard Japanese think westerners 'look down' at Asian/Japanese women. And that's some what true, but there are also westerners that completely admire you Japanese.. Respectful of course. I have no idea what my point is here, so I completely understand if you ignore my still message. それと、外人と言う言葉は差別的だと聞いたことがあるのですがforeignerも差別に入るのでしょうか?

• どなたか英語わかる方翻訳お願いします!

一つ目は sweet! it's a shame he never finished it like he did the other trio です 二つ目は Can you do download please I need him for my xxx affair He would look so much smiling than frowning at her (xxxは伏字です) どなたかよろしくおねがいします

• 英語の文面の翻訳お願いします。

下の●●●は都合上伏せていますが、●●●の部分は作品タイトルです。 i saw ur ●●●.. um, actually, there's dis this ●●●... which is I can't really find.. i've been looking for it forever.. and i was wondering if you have these videos. It will be a great gratitude for you to upload it as well.. please.. im begging you.. thank you in advance.. 以上です。 翻訳機にかけたら何となくわかるのですが、それでも自分の解釈に自信がありません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語→英語について

「それの練習をするときは、2つのタイプのノートカードを用意しようと思います。一つは全ての文章が書かれたもの、もう一つはキーワードしか書かれていないものです。」 「When I practice it, I think that I will prepare the two types of note cards: one was written all of the sentences, and the other one was written only keywords. 」 - こちらの英文なのですが、one [is]ではなく[was]でしょうか? どちらか迷ったのですが、「書かれた」なのでwasかな?と思ったのですが、あっていますか? またこちらの英文があっているかも見て欲しいです。(文法的な意味で) お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。う

Two preliminary matters need disposing of right away,both pertaining to matters un-American. In reply to the question posed by the title How does being an American inform what I write? ―one might want to say: “Well, being an American means I felt free to write whatever I chose,and so I did. Q.E.D.”But, couldn't I have done as much in Denmark,Canada or Britain, and been one of theirs? It's true of the U.S., but it's not uniquely true. And second,while being an American may have made me a writer and stamped my efforts indelibly, it hasn't necessarily made me a better writer than some other country's. A look into world literature tells us that. For all I know, I might've been better as a Frenchman.