ある有名人の名言を和訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自分自身以外には、誰も自分自身のことをよく知っていないという事実は変わりありません。
  • どんな状況にあっても、人は自分の好きなやり方や特別な能力を捨ててはいけません。
  • 80%から90%の責任を自分で担うことができれば、どんなことでも成し遂げることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

ある有名な人物の名言ですが、その人の言葉で和訳をお願いします。 (1)People can say of me what they will.But the fact remains that no one knows what makes me tick like I do. (2)In whatever situation a person finds himself, he should not abandon his favorite ways and his special abilities. (3)Anything can be accomplished if you take responsibility for doing at least 80 percent to 90 percent of it yourself. Pass the remaining 10-20 percent of responsibility on to others and give them all the credit. (4)I never do verbal battle with others, since even if I win an argument I can’t change the other person’s way of life. (5)I am a person who raises himself up to the next level, rather than becoming discouraged. (6)If you are a man, even if you die in a ditch during battle, you will die pitching forward. (7)The purpose of coming into the world is to accomplish one’s duty. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)People can say of me what they will.But the fact remains that no one knows what makes me tick like I do. 世の人は われをなんとも いはばいへ わがなすことは われのみぞしる http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1449.html http://gogakuru.com/english/phrase/20226 (2)In whatever situation a person finds himself, he should not abandon his favorite ways and his special abilities. 人間というものはいかなる場合でも、 好きな道、得手の道を捨ててはならんものじゃ。 http://www.fesh.jp/detail_7148.html (3)Anything can be accomplished if you take responsibility for doing at least 80 percent to 90 percent of it yourself. Pass the remaining 10-20 percent of responsibility on to others and give them all the credit. 事は、十中八九まで、自らこれを行い、 残り一二を、他に譲りて功をなさむべし。 http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1463.html (4)I never do verbal battle with others, since even if I win an argument I can’t change the other person’s way of life. 俺は議論はしない、議論に勝っても、 人の生き方は変えられぬ。 http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1452.html (5)I am a person who raises himself up to the next level, rather than becoming discouraged. 俺は、落胆するよりも、次の策を考える人間だ。 http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1459.html (6)If you are a man, even if you die in a ditch during battle, you will die pitching forward. 男なら、たとえ、溝の中でも前のめりで死ね。 http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1451.html (7)The purpose of coming into the world is to accomplish one’s duty. 世に生を得るは、事を成すにあり http://www.fesh.jp/detail_1461.html

ryoma_kuro
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes I know it is original, I'm always curious to see how keen a shaving edge others can achieve. There are local honing services here, but I do like to see what other professionals can achieve... If you can arrange it that would be great, if not It's not a big deal.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

Google+ 内でこのようなメッセージが表示されました。 完全に把握したいので説明していただけませんか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 「As much as I hate to infringe on this valuable screen estate, I feel a need to bring attention to what I consider an important issue. My Google+ account, along with the accounts of many others, has been suspended on the grounds of merely using a pseudonym. If you can do anything about this, not only to rectify this one profile but to correct this ludicrous policy, I urge you to do so. Until then, I can no longer support the Surplus extension.」

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 英文の和訳

You can never be 100 percent safe when we humans are involved, even when there are layers of safety measures. これの和訳を教えてください。

• 和訳、それに対しての返事の英訳をお願いします

以下のメッセージを和訳をお願いします。 I wonder if you can help me with something. I have a show to do where I need to say in japanese the following: "The brave will die but the cautious never live." Are you able to send me the japanese written phonetically so I can learn it. Many thanks if you can do this for me. Best 私は、英語は得意ではありません。 このメッセージを下さった方は、TV等にも出演されている方です。 失礼のない返事をしたいので、どう書けば良いのか、 教えて戴けたら有難いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳を見ていただけますか?

ペンパルからのメール内容ですが、後半(Also,even ifから)の訳がよくわかりません。 A friend of mine is having an affair. She says, she likes to have a "friend" to hang out with, without having to "sacrifice" her spare time for relationship stuff. I can understand what she's aiming for, but I don't know if that's something I could do. Also, even if you're not dating, you still need time after work to get to know someone. So, in that regard, the situation is the same as with a real boyfriend 私の友達が浮気しちゃってて、彼女は好きな時に一緒にでかけられる”友人” がいるわけ。彼女が何を目的にそういうことしてるのかはまぁ理解できるんだけど 私が同じことできるかと言われればわからない。 もしあなた(ここのyouが私のことなのか単なる形式的な主語なのか…?)がデート してなくても、誰か相手を探すために時間を割く必要があるでしょ。だからその点 に関してはほんとの彼氏がいるのと同じよね。 なんだか意味が通じてるようで通じてない気がするのですが…間違いがあれば 指摘よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。一文一文を日本語として自然な文にするのが難しいです。あと、-などの記号がついた文の訳し方もよくわかりません。 重要な熟語や文法、時制などがあると思うので、できるだけ意訳は避けていただきたいです。途中の(A)(B)(C)には、 アfeeling proud of イpart of life ウnot being liked エbeing preferred オbeing patient with カsomething to hide のどれかが入ります。 長い文ですが、お願いします。スペルミス等があったらすみません。   No one has ever grown up without having some troubles and difficulties.One year you may have a teacher you feel is unfair.Another time your father may change his job,and you may have to adjust to a new school and new friends.There may be a bully in your class who picks on you.  These are all nomal life experiences.The way you react to them depends on your emotional outlook.The troubled,unhappy person who lacks faith in himself and in others may react in one of  several ways.He may try to escape from his problems.He is so afraid of failure or out of( A )that he becomes shy,withdraws into himself,and gives up.Another unhappy person may react by carrying a chip on his shoulder.He thinks the only reason things go wrong is that everyone is against him.He´s running away,too,but by arguing and blaming others for his troubles.A third person may feel he´s “no good”,that everyone is against him,but he´s going to show them.He drives himself hard.Nothing matters to him but succeeding-at any price.  A person with a helthier emotional outlook accepts his shortcomings but still has faith in himself.He knows that small defeats are( B ),and he takes failure as a sign that he must work a little harder and do a little better next time.He strives for  achievement,but he doesn´t run too first or push too hard.  Sometimes children have to cope with problems that are much larger than the normal problem of growing up.If a parent is seriously ill for a long time,if a child himself has to be hospitalized,or if a father loses his job,the whole family has an emotional problem.Sometimes parents cannot get arong with each other and may be separated or dicorced.Sometimes someone close may die.  It is hard for most adults-and certainly for children-to adjust to this sort or experience.But when life presents us with serious problems,it is important to remember that other people can help.There are times when even the strongest person needs the comfort and understanding or others.It is also important to realize that we can deal with feelings of shock,loneloness,and grief.Time and new experiences will help us, and we can help ourselves by( C )ourselves and riding along with our feelings instead of trying to push them away.We feel better,too,when we try to help others who are hurt and grieving.  以上です。

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.