英文メールの要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文メールを辞書を引きながら翻訳してほしい。特に後半部分が理解できず、返事するべきかどうか判断がつかない。
  • 友達である彼からのメールを抜粋した内容。彼の方にはそれ以上の感情があることが分かった。
  • 彼からのメールの一部分がよく理解できず、どう対応すべきか迷っている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文メールを訳して下さい

辞書を引きながら何となくは理解したのですが、やはりちゃんと理解したくてお願いしてます。 彼とは友達ですが、彼の方にはそれ以上の感情があると分かりました。 以下 『もう会わない方がよい』とメールした後に彼から来たメールを抜粋した内容です。 特に後半部分が良く分からず返事が必要なのか、しない方が良いのかの判断がつきません。 どうか宜しくお願いします。 But one thing you should know is, it may be eassy to make a friend but very difficult to forget a nice friend. Anyway as i told you before i have no other choice than to respect your desition. true if it is on my power i could have do anything to make you stay with me But your the one to deside i'm gona miss you But just take care of your self 恐らくdesitionはdecisionのスペルミスだと思います。 他にもスペルミスやクセがありそうなんですが、だいたいのニュアンスが分かりましたら宜しくお願いします。

• d002
  • お礼率80% (4/5)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

でもひとつ君にしってほしいのは、友達を作るのはたやすいかもしれないが、よい友を忘れるのはとても難しいことなんだ。 ともかく、前にも言ったけど、君の決定を尊重する以外に僕に選択肢はないよ もし君が僕と一緒にいてくれるならなんでもするんだけど、 でも、決めるのは君だからね。 寂しくなるよ 体に気をつけて スペルミス文法ミスなどありますが、こんな感じのとこでしょう。 彼も別れを受け入れたということです

d002
質問者

お礼

とても綺麗な文章に訳して頂きありがとうございました。 メールの主旨も理解出来て本当に助かりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 外国人の彼からのメール

彼から以下のようなメールがきました。 今私たちは遠距離です。 今彼はある国から母国に帰ろうとしています。 いつかあなたに会いに行っていいかどうか聞いたところ、以下のメール 彼は今回母国に帰る前に日本に私に会いに来ようとしてくれましたが、今職が無いことと、お金がかかるので、結局日本に来るのは無理でした。 が返ってきました。これは脈無しでしょうか。。。 Hi Maybe when I am settled. My life in England is very different to my life here. Unfortunately I will have much less time to chat with you and the time difference is going to make it harder. In here,I dont have many friends or family but it is the opposite in my country. I also have more responsibilities there. Anyway I am looking forward to going back. Moving back to your home town sounds like a good idea for you. Keep in touch

• 以下の文を訳してください

proble はスペルミスかもしれませんが、一応そのままコピペします。 私が I cannot make cakes. 等とメールに書いた事に応えてくれているようですが、私の理解が不十分です。教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a proble with your translation and I am worried. When you say that you can not do cakes, it is because you do not have the ability to do it or it is forbidden because prices are too expensive. To make a carrot cake it is very easy! It will be the perfect excuse to visit me and I will make a carrot cake!

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文メールのチェックお願いします

こんにちわ☆ 英文メールのチェックをお願いいたします。 英語サイトに猫の肉球について質問したのですが、返ってきた答えがちょっと納得できなかったので(わたしの英語に問題あり?)折り返し画像添付で再質問しようと思います。 ↓こちらが文案です。 Good morning, Larry Thank you for your quick reply. But... I'm afraid you made a misunderstanding. Please see the picture I attached on excel file. Carpal pad is a large pad I circled in blue, isn't it? The one I want to know the name is a red circled tiny pad! If you have a cat beside you, please touch his/her front leg. You can feel it! Today, in a book I found it is called "dew-pad" . Is it true? (I like this lovely name anyway) I have three cats, and they all have those tiny pads. Best regards

• 2文を1文に、無駄な語を削除

2. 次の2文を接続詞や関係代名調を使わないで1文に結合しなさい。 (1) You have to make the most important decision before a meeting. (2) Your decision is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. You have to make the most important decision to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants before a meeting. としたのですが、 解答では、 The most important decision before a meeting is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. というものでした。 解答では、have to がないのですが、have to をなくしてもいい理由が分かりません。 4. 次の文には無駄があります。それを削除して簡潔な文に直しなさい。 (1) In this package I am returning this sweater because it is too small in size. 私が考えたのは、 I am returning this sweater of this package because the size is too small. 解答は、 I am returning this sweater because it is too small. this packageを取り去っていい理由が分かりません。 問題文からは、packageには2枚以上のsweaterが入っているように感じます。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.