• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:友達を怒らせてしまいました。訳お願いします!)

友達を怒らせてしまいました。訳お願いします!

hirashin421の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

英語が少し変ですが、フランス人のお友達から来たメールですか?相談なさるのなら、個人情報に触れない範囲で、もう少し詳しく周辺情報が欲しいところですね。 このメールが来る前にあなたが相手にお書きになったメール(手紙?)の内容なども差し支えない範囲でお書きになる方がよかったと思いますが、とりあえず私にわかることだけ。 DSKというのがわからなかったのでググってみたら、フランス人の政治家でDominique Strauss-Kahnという人のことですね。IMFの専務理事をしていて、次期フランス大統領の有力候補でしたが、女性暴行の疑いで逮捕され、IMFの理事を辞し、その後釈放されたということみたいですが、その人のことをあなたは何かお書きになったのでしょうか? 相手の方は、DSKと直接何度も会っていて、彼は悪いやつだと知ってる、刑務所にはいるべきだ、みたいな感じのことを書いておられますね。(I used to meet him and I know he is an almost bad guy)(I think he is guilty and must go to jail ) 怒った理由が書いてあるのはここですね。 but there was also a pentagram that is used by magician to talk with the devel that is the reason why I was very angry that you wrote love on it 魔術師が悪魔と交信するときに使う星形マーク(pentagram)の上にあなたがloveと書いたことを怒っておられる感じです。何か思い当たるフシはありますか? そんなところです。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

My cat died on this day. I wrote this in memorial to him. Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? why do we allow ourselves to love やwhen we know や for a fact that のところの訳がつかめません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi

• 英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 英語で頂いたメールの和訳をお願いします。

この間、デンマークの方と思われる女性からこのようなメールを頂きました。お恥ずかしい話なのですが、私自身英語が苦手で、内容が読み取れずに困っています。申し訳ないのですが、このメールを和訳していただきたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。 個人を特定できるようなアドレスなどは伏せさせていただきました。 Nice to meet you, How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Mary ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your contact, i come in contact with your profile today at (質問者のHPのURLです) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is (差出人のメールアドレス) Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon. With regards Miss Mary Please contact me directly with (差出人のメールアドレス)