英訳のチェック|ソフトウェア開発とネットワークエンジニアリング

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨年、友達とソフトウェアの制作と公開を行いました。
  • 私の夢はネットワークエンジニアとして活躍することです。
  • データ入力を友達と分担し、作業を早めることができました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳のチェックをお願いいたします。

私は昨年、友達とコンピュータのソフトウェアを作り、インターネットで公開しました。 I produced software of a computer with a friend and opened it by the Internet last year. 私の夢は、ネットワークエンジニアになり、日本中で活躍することです。 My dream is a network engineer and is to play an active part all Japan. 私は、非常に多いデータの入力を友達と分担したので、作業を早く終わらせることができた。 I shared in input of very much data with a friend, so I could bring work to an end early. 私は昨日、友達に新しい電話番号をEメールで送りました。 I sent the new telephone number to the friend by e-mail yesterday. 私は、来年のTOEICテストで高得点を取ることを望みます。 I wish to get a high score by next year's TOEIC test. 私は今朝、母に玄関の鍵をかけるように頼む事を忘れました。 I forgot to ask my mother to turn a key of the front door this morning. 私は昨日、親戚に貰った綺麗なグラスを割りました。 I broke the beautiful glass I got from a relative yesterday. 私は先週末の空き時間を、英語のテスト勉強に費やしました。 I spent free time last weekend on English test study. 私は数年前に一度だけテニスの大会で勝ったことがある。 I have won the meet of tennis only sometime several years before. 私は、高校生の頃、友達とコンピュータを投げたことがある。 Around a high school student, I have thrown a computer with a friend. 大変恐れ入りますが、間違いの指摘をよろしくお願いします。

noname#153488
noname#153488
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

私は昨年、友達とコンピュータのソフトウェアを作り、インターネットで公開しました。 I produced software of a computer with a friend and opened it by the Internet last year. → I produced software for a computer with a friend of mine and made it public on the Internet last year. 私の夢は、ネットワークエンジニアになり、日本中で活躍することです。 My dream is a network engineer and is to play an active part all Japan. → My dream is to become a network engineer and work actively all over Japan. 私は、非常に多いデータの入力を友達と分担したので、作業を早く終わらせることができた。 I shared in input of very much data with a friend, so I could bring work to an end early. → Because I shared the work of inputting a awful lot of data with my friend, I was able to finish the work sooner. 私は昨日、友達に新しい電話番号をEメールで送りました。 I sent the new telephone number to the friend by e-mail yesterday. → I sent my new phone number to the friend by e-mail yesterday. 私は、来年のTOEICテストで高得点を取ることを望みます。 I wish to get a high score by next year's TOEIC test. → I would like to get a high score in the TOEIC test next year. 私は今朝、母に玄関の鍵をかけるように頼む事を忘れました。 I forgot to ask my mother to turn a key of the front door this morning. → I forgot to ask my mother to lock the front door this morning. 私は昨日、親戚に貰った綺麗なグラスを割りました。 I broke the beautiful glass I got from a relative yesterday. → Yesterday I broke a beautiful glass I had gotten from one of my relatives. 私は先週末の空き時間を、英語のテスト勉強に費やしました。 I spent free time last weekend on English test study. → Last weekend I spent my spare time studying for my English test. 私は数年前に一度だけテニスの大会で勝ったことがある。 I have won the meet of tennis only sometime several years before. → I won in the tennis tournament a few years ago, which is my first and last experience. 私は、高校生の頃、友達とコンピュータを投げたことがある。 Around a high school student, I have thrown a computer with a friend. → When I was in high school, I threw a computer with a friend of mine.

noname#153488
質問者

お礼

sayshe様、ありがとうございます。 英語が苦手なので、大変助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします。

お手数おかけしますがよろしくお願いします。 私は先週、数学の先生が奈良駅のバス乗り場にいたのを知っている。 I know that there was a teacher of mathematics at Nara station bus stop last week. 私は先週、数学の先生を奈良駅のバス乗り場で見つけた。 I found a teacher of mathematics at Nara station bus stop last week. 私は、水曜日に地学の補講があったと昨日友達から聞いた。 I heard that there was a supplementary lecture of earth science on Wednesday from a friend yesterday. 私は、今週の数学の試験に合格できると信じている。 I believe that I can pass a test of this week's mathematics. 私は今、3回目のVocabulary testを受けている。 I am trying to do a 3rd time of Vocabulary test now. 私は昨日の夜、目覚まし時計を6時にセットした。 I set an alarm clock at six o'clock at night, yesterday. 私は先月、2kgの米を倉庫からトラックまで運んだ。 I carried rice of 2kg to from a depot to a track last month. 私は先月、twitterで政治家30人をフォローした。 I followed 30 politicians up in twitter last month. 私の家のトイレが詰まった原因は、トイレットペーパーの流しすぎだ。 My cause filled with a restroom in a house is toilet paper, it's let run badly. 私は先週、ネットショッピングで中古の携帯電話を買うために6000円を支払った。 I paid 6000 yen to have bought a secondhand cellular phone by a net shopping last week. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします。

お世話になります。 英文を作りましたのでチェックをおねがいします。 私は高校の頃の友だちに挨拶するために、ここに立ち寄りました。 I dropped in here, in order to greet the friend at the time of a high school. 私は先週末、近所の山の頂で白い小屋を発見しました。 I discovered the white hut at the top of the neighboring mountain last weekend. 私は昨日の夜、数学の試験の予習をした。 I prepared the mathematical examination on yesterday night. 私は先週、机からハードディスクを押して落としました。 I pushed the hard disk off the desk last week. 私は前期の物理の試験に失敗しました。 I failed in the examination of the physics of the first half. 私は冬の停電に備えて多くの電池を蓄えた。 I stored many batteries in preparation for the power failure of winter. 私は先週、友達と本とペンを交換しました。 I traded a pen with friend for a book last week. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。

• この英訳で合っているかチェックをお願いします。

A「来週、私は台湾に行くよ。台湾に友達がいるから。」 B「そうなんだ!友達と台湾を楽しんできてね」 A "Next time I'll go to Taiwan. Because my friends live in there." B "Yeah! I hope that(必要?) you have a good time with your friends in Taiwan." なるべく日本語文章を、英語に直訳にしたいです。

• 英訳のチェックお願いします

「このことを伝えるように昨日Aさんに頼まれました。」 という文章を英訳したいのですが、 I'm asked A to tell you this things yesterday. でよろしいでしょうか? 「彼と仲が良い人はだれ?」というのは Do you know anyone are friendry with him.ですか? あと、「時間延長」というのはどのように言うのですか? どのような表現で会話していいのかわからないのでご指摘よろしくおねがいします。

• 英訳

私はたくさんの人と友達になるために英語クラブに入った。を英語にすると、 1, I joined the English club to make friends with many people. 2, I joined the English club to be friends with many people. 3, I joined the English club to become friends with many people. 以上3つとも正解でしょうか?

• 英訳をチェックしていただけますか?

私事ですみません。 手紙を書いたのですがおかしいところはありますでしょうか? 見て頂けたら、ありがたいです。  Hi~ , Did you see your family? Hope you have a great time with your family and friends. My ring size is 9. But I'm not sure the ring size in Japan is same with UK. I'm very glad you will buy me a ring.Thank you. 『家族とは会った?(完了形のほうがいいのでしょうか?時差で  もう会えたのか聞きたいのですが・・)  家族や友達と楽しい時間をすごしてね。  (ここに接続詞必要ですか?)私の指輪のサイズは9よ。  でも、イギリスと日本ではサイズが同じか分からないけど・・  でも、指輪を買ってくれるなんてとてもうれしい。ありがとう」        

• 英訳をお願いします

英検3級のライティングの勉強をしています。 次の英訳をお願いします。 ↓ 私は家に居ることが好きです。 なぜならば、たくさんの友達とインターネットでゲームが出来るからです。 また、家で静かに本が読めるからです。 自分の英訳ですが、間違っているところを回答して頂いても大丈夫です ‎I like to staying at home. because,I play game with a lot of friends on the Internet. Also,I read a book be quiet at home. よろしくお願いいたします

• 英文を作りましたのでチェックをお願いします。

お世話になります。 英文を作りましたのでチェックをおねがいします。 1.私は先週、スーパーでショッピングカートを押して買い物をした。 I pushed a shopping precinct by a supermarket and shopped last week. 2.私は2ヶ月前に新しいWebサイトをデザインした。 I designed a new website two months ago. 3.私は昨日、シャープペンの芯の数を数えていた。 I was counting the number of lead for propelling yesterday. 4.私は今朝、トーストに初めてバターを塗った。 I spread butter on toast for the first time this morning. 5.私は先週、友達の母親と握手した。 I shook hands with friend's mother last week. 6.私は先週末、初めてiPhone 4Sに触った。 I touched iPhone 4S for the first time last weekend. 7.私は先月、近所の川で小さな魚を捕まえた。 I caught small fish at a river in neighborhood last month. 8. 私は先月、コンピュータで実験した。 I experimented with a computer last month. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますがよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

英訳の間違ってる部分の修正をお願いします。 私は無事テストが終わりました。 でも数学はひどい点数でした。やっぱり数学は苦手です。 私のドラムを叩くこと以外の趣味は、ピアノを弾くこととか、友達と遊んだりすることかな。 あなたは何か趣味がありますか? 私は絶対にあなたを忘れることはないと思います。 あなたとディズニーランドに行ったこととか、日光に行ったことは最高の思い出です。 私が今年の夏にオーストラリアに行っていたことをあなたは覚えていると思いますが、直接あなたと話したりすることはほとんどなかったのが悔しいです。 私は家族とクリスマスを過ごします。 チキンを食べたりお祝いをすると思います。 そしてプレゼントをもらうのがとても楽しみさ。 あなたは何かプレゼントをもらいますか? 今度、マイノさんやアイさんなどにメールアドレスを聞いておきます。 私は何回か前のメールで言ったと思いますが、私はジョエルにメールをしたいです。 だからジョエルのメールアドレスを教えてください。 As for me, a test was over safely. But the mathematics was a severe mark. After all I am weak in the mathematics. I do the hobby except beating my drum whether it is that it plays the piano and to play with a friend. Do you have any hobby? I think that I need to never forget you. It is the best memory to have gone to Nikko that went to Disneyland with you. I think that you remember that I went to Australia in this summer, but it is regrettable that it was rare that I talk with direct you. I spend Christmas with a family. I eat chicken and think it to do a celebration. And I look forward to getting a present very. Do you get any present? I ask dance field or Ai e-mail address this time. I think that I said by how many times or an email, but I want to e-mail Joel. Therefore please show the e-mail address of Joel. お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.