早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 早稲田大学と慶應義塾大学の入試問題の解答について教えてください。
  • 具体的な問題文に関する解答方法を教えていただけますか?
  • 入試問題に対する解答方法やアプローチについて知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Soon I got the news that he had succeeded. Soon I got the news of(    )(    ). (2)I’ve got a lot of friends. I’ve got quite(    )(    ) friends. (3)Do you mind my opening the window? Do you mind(    )(    )(    ) window? (4)If you take this medicine,you will feel better. This medicine will (    )(    )feel better. (5)That is all I must say. I have (    )more to say. (6)I saw Stephen. He winked at Amy in front of the door. I(     ) Stephen(     ) at Amy in front of the door. (7)I don’t agree with what you planned. I’m(     )(     ) plan. (8)John said,”I have an interesting DVD in my bag.” John said that (     )(     )an interesting DVD in (     )bag.” (9)Her bag was stolen in the train. She (     )her bag(     ) in the train. (10)Some were interested in the book,but others were not. (     )(     )of them were interested in the book.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

1 his success 2 a few : quite a few=very many 少数と間違えないように 3 if I open: ~してもいいですか 4 make you: S make O 原形 SのためにOは~なる 5 nothing:This is all I must say=This is the only thing I must say(言うべきことはこれだけ)=I have nothing more to say(言うべきことはこれ以上ない) 6 saw/wink(winking) 7 against your:be against=oppose(object)to ~に反対である 8 he had/his:話法の転換 9 had/stolen:人 have 物 stolen 物を盗まれる 10 Not all:部分否定 not all(every)=some

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

解答・分かりやすい解説ありがとうございました。 夏休みに必死で覚えます。

関連するQ&A

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)この部屋で今私たちに聞こえてくる音楽は、私が家で聴く音楽と同じ種類のように聞こえる。 I /at/ in/ of/ to/ we/ now/ the/ the/hear/ home/ kind/ room /same /music/ music/ this/ listen /sounds /like (2)彼女は父の大成功の知らせを聞いてとても嬉しかったので、ほとんど何もすることができませんでした。(1語不足) at /do/ of/so /far /she/she/the /was /news /that /great/ happy/ could /almost/ father’s /success (3)英語でアメリカ人の先生と話しをすると、ますます海外旅行に興味を抱くようになるでしょう。 an/ in /in /and /you /more/ more/with/ abroad /taking /English /studying/ teacher /make /American /interested (4)私たちは冬にその川で泳ぐのはとしも危険だということが分かった。 the river/ it /winter /in/swim/ found/ to /very dangerous/ we /in (5)西洋の国々では、鏡をこわすと不幸が訪れると信じられている。(1語余分) (mirror/ luck/ Western/ it /that /a/ in /is/ breaking/ comes/ bad /brings/ believed )countries (6)彼女は服装のせいで実際よりも年上に見えた。 she /dress /look/ her/ than/ is/ made/ her/ older (7)私は空を飛んでいるUFOを見たことがありますが、誰にも話していません。 I (never/ sky /a/ it/ but /the/seen /about/flying/told/have/ in /UFO /anybody) (8)最初にテストを終える生徒が必ずしも最高点を取るとは限らない。 first /always/ the student/ finishes/ get/ the exam /who /doesn’t/ the best marks (9)彼はあまりにもお金を稼ぎすぎたので、そのお金をどうしたらいいわからなかった。(1語余分) he /do /know /much/ so/ money /it/earned/ didn’t /to/with/ what /spend/ he

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I can’t believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of(     ) on the grass on fine days. (2)The heard her call out for help. She (    )(    )(    )call out for help. (3)He is a quite stranger to poverty. He (    )(    )been poor. (3)Do you best. Do(    ) much(    )(    ) can. (4)It was so late that nothing could be done. It was (    )late for(    )(    ) be done. (5)I had no difficulty finding the church. It was quite(    )(    )(    )(    ) find the church. (6)He insisted that I should do the home work myself. He insisted (    )(    )doing the home work myself. (7)The bird was half as long as an eagle. The bird was half the(    ) of as an eagle. (8)You have good reason to be angry. You(    )(    ) be angry. (9)What’s the date today? What(    )of the(    ) is it today? (10)After ten minutes’ walk we came here. Ten minutes’ walk(    )(    ) here.

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)また、別の時計がなくなったのが分かった。 was /watch/ discovered/another/missing (2)Nobody can tell the meaning of this word. The meaning of this word(   )(   ) told by(   ). (3)They say that he wrote this great novel. This great novel is said to(   )(   ) written by him. (4)彼女が求めるものを彼女に与えてください。 (   )her(   ) given what she asks. (5)誰が君に我々の大学までの道を教えてくれましたか。 was/ the way /our college /you /shown/by/ to/ whom? (6)私たちは、交通渋滞にあった。 We were(   )(   ) a traffic jam. (7)夜にはたくさんの星を見ることが出来る。 at/ be/ seen /many/can /stars (8)昨日なくした時計が誰かに拾ってもらえることを望んでいた。 I hoped that my watch I had lost yesterday was (   )by someone. ア.picked up it     イ.picked it up     ウ.pick up it   エ.pick it up (9)この絵は、高い値段で売れる。 This picture (   )at (   )a price. (10)聞けば誰でも必ず感動するように作られている曲はほとんどない。 are/ so /that /none /them/ few /without/ being/ songs/made/can/ hear/ moved

• マーチ付属高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Can you use this machine? Do you know (    )(    )use this machine? (2)I got to the bus stop in ten minutes. It (    )(    )ten minutes to get to the bus stop. (3)He went to Tokyo at the age of eighteen. He went to Tokyo(    ) he(    ) eighteen. (4)This is the most interesting story that I have ever heard. I have(    )(    )(    )(    ) interesting story. (5)Health is the most important thing in our life. (    )is(    ) important as health in our life. (6)No other boy in the class is so clever as Jonny. (Jonnyを主語にして比較級を用いて) (7)She has visited Korea twice.(下線部が答えの中心となる疑問文に) (8)This tea is too hot for me to drink. (So~that 構文を用いて) (9)Everybody will laugh at him.(受動態の文に) (10)Who broke this window? (受動態の文に)

• 県立高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)We have a party tonight. Why don’t you(    )? The cherry blossoms will (    )out soon. (2)Could you(    ) after the children for me? I have to go out at 6:30. “Do you know his phone number?” “No. Please(    ) it up in the phone book.” (3)Let’s(    ) that train. Why don’t you(    ) your umbrella with you? (4)The boy was named(    ) his uncle. Accidents happened one(    ) another. (5)The two rivers(    ) into the Pacific Ocean. My father wants to (    )a supermarket in the future. (6)It was raining hard last night. Bob was(    ) enough to drive me home. What (    )of fruit do you like? (7)Don’t forget. You have to attend the meeting whether you (    )it or not. I’ve heard you met Jane’s father. What was he(    )? (8)“Would you like to play soccer with us?” “No,thanks-I’ll just(    ).” My(    ) loses two seconds a day. (9)People drive on the(    ) side of the road in the United States. He doesn’t know the difference between(    ) and wrong. (10)He(    ) home for school at seven every morning. The big trees are covered with green(    ).

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)After a long discussion,he finally changed his(    ). Would you(    ) opening the window? (2)Athletes should have the spirits of fair(    ). He will(    ) an important part in the next movie. (3)I (    )my favorite umbrella on the train. You can see our school on your(    ). (4)She washes her(    ) before she has breakfast. We(    ) a lot of problems in our lives. (5)He used to have a house in the country ,but now he(    ) in Tokyo. Ten(    ) were lost in the car accident. (6)In the United States,the school year begins in the(    ). Be careful not to(    ) asleep in class. (7)May I(    ) this shirt on? I’m going to(    ) to solve this problem. (8)I asked the policeman for advice about where to (    )my car in this area. That(    ) is famous for its cherry blossoms and is also popular with touriats. (9)Are you (    )their plan or against it? I bought this book(    ) five hundred yen. (10)Five gives (    )and heat. The girl came in with a(    ) step.

• 整序作文等7問の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

共通語空所補充問題 (1)The hungry boys didn’t (     )anything on their plates.   Don’t (     )the door open when you go out. (2)It is your(     ) to drive next.  You must (     )more of your attention to your work.. (3)Because of the traffic accident,she went(     ).   The people were (     )to the danger of war. (4)I can't believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of on(     ) the grass on fine days. 整序作文 (5)私は、びっくりして、ほとんど何もいえなかった。  could /hardly /I/ I /so /surprised /that /was (6)ドアに指を挟んでけがをするとは、そそっかしいな。  careless/ how/ in/ of /to/ you/ the door /your finger! (7)下宿の主人は親切にもこの部屋を月5万円で貸してくれた。  The landlord (enough /kind /me/ to/ to/ at /was/ this room )fifty thousand yen a   month.

• 「~に興味がある」の文について

ある英語の問題集をやっていて疑問に思った事なのですが、 「私はあなたがボランティア活動について興味があると聞きました。」という文を英訳すると 「I heard (that) you were interested in volunteer work.」 と解答にかかれており、be interested in~で「~に興味がある」という文は知っていますが、なぜyouの後ろのbe動詞がareではなくwereになるのかわかりません。

• Where does that leave us?について教えてください。

DVDで英語の学習をしております。 その中で、 Where does that leave us? の表現がありました。 アルクで調べたところ、 Where does this leave us? で、 ”このことで、私たち(の関係)は、どうなるのですか?” と、ありました。 この表現を使って会話文を作ってみたのですが、 自然な使い方と言えるのでしょうか? John: ... Tony, listen... I have something to tell you. Tony: Hi, John, what's up? Something happened to you? Need some help? John: Yeah, well... uh..I thought you were the best friend I got in the whole world... Tony: ...John, I don't understand. What are you trying to say? John: Okay, then I'll tell you straight out. Tony, I happened to hear you and my girlfriend were kissing in the school backyard yesterday... Tony: ...Uh, well.. John: Do you have any idea where that leaves us? お時間ありましたら、お願いいたします。

• 英検準1級の問題

http://www.eiken.or.jp/listening/grade_p1/200901/pdf/2009-1-1ji-p1kyu.pdf にある今年の第1回の1の(5)の問題ですが、 A: Paul, I heard you're taking French classes in the evenings. I didn't know you were interested in languages. B: I'm not. But my wife was so insistent that we do something together【,】 I agreed to join her. この together の後はカンマになっているようですすが、これはこれでいいのでしょうか? so ~ that の that は不要なのでしょうか?