入試問題の解答を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高校入試の問題の解答について教えてください。
  • 質問文章には入試問題の解答が何個か含まれています。
  • 文章は短くまとめて、要約文を3つ作成してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

県立高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)We have a party tonight. Why don’t you(    )? The cherry blossoms will (    )out soon. (2)Could you(    ) after the children for me? I have to go out at 6:30. “Do you know his phone number?” “No. Please(    ) it up in the phone book.” (3)Let’s(    ) that train. Why don’t you(    ) your umbrella with you? (4)The boy was named(    ) his uncle. Accidents happened one(    ) another. (5)The two rivers(    ) into the Pacific Ocean. My father wants to (    )a supermarket in the future. (6)It was raining hard last night. Bob was(    ) enough to drive me home. What (    )of fruit do you like? (7)Don’t forget. You have to attend the meeting whether you (    )it or not. I’ve heard you met Jane’s father. What was he(    )? (8)“Would you like to play soccer with us?” “No,thanks-I’ll just(    ).” My(    ) loses two seconds a day. (9)People drive on the(    ) side of the road in the United States. He doesn’t know the difference between(    ) and wrong. (10)He(    ) home for school at seven every morning. The big trees are covered with green(    ).

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

(1)We have a party tonight. Why don’t you(come)? 私たちは今夜パーティをします。来ませんか? The cherry blossoms will (come)out soon. 桜の花が間もなく咲くでしょう。 (2)Could you(look) after the children for me? I have to go out at 6:30. 子供の世話をしていただけませんか?6:30に外出しなければなりません。 “Do you know his phone number?” “No. Please(look) it up in the phone book.” 「彼の電話番号を知っていますか?」「いいえ。電話帳で調べて下さい。」 (3)Let’s(take) that train. あの列車に乗りましょう。 Why don’t you(take) your umbrella with you? 傘を持っていったらどうですか? (4)The boy was named(after) his uncle. その少年は叔父にちなんで名づけられた。 Accidents happened one(after) another. 事故が次々と起こった。 (5)The two rivers(run) into the Pacific Ocean. その2つの川は太平洋に流れ込んでいます。 My father wants to (run)a supermarket in the future. 私の父は将来スーパーを経営したいと思っています。 (6)It was raining hard last night. Bob was(kind) enough to drive me home. 昨夜はひどく雨が降っていました。ボブは親切にも私を家まで車で送ってくれました。 What (kind)of fruit do you like? どんな種類の果物があなたは好きですか? (7)Don’t forget. You have to attend the meeting whether you (like)it or not. 忘れないで。好みに関わりなくその会議には出席しなくてはいけません。 I’ve heard you met Jane’s father. What was he(like)? ジェーンのお父さんにあったんですってね。どんな人でしたか。 (8)“Would you like to play soccer with us?” “No,thanks-I’ll just(watch).” 「私たちと一緒にサッカーをしませんか?」「いいえ結構です。見るだけにします。」 My(watch) loses two seconds a day. 私の時計は日に2秒遅れる。 (9)People drive on the(right) side of the road in the United States. アメリカでは車は右側通行です。 He doesn’t know the difference between(right) and wrong. 彼は正しいことと間違ったことの区別が付きません。 (10)He(leaves) home for school at seven every morning. 彼は毎朝7時に学校に向けて家を出ます。 The big trees are covered with green(leaves). その大きな木は緑の葉で覆われています。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

共通の単語が入るんですよね。 1 come 2 look 3 take 4 after 5 run 6 kind 7 like 8 watch 9 right 10 leaves この手の質問多いなあ。

関連するQ&A

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I can’t believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of(     ) on the grass on fine days. (2)The heard her call out for help. She (    )(    )(    )call out for help. (3)He is a quite stranger to poverty. He (    )(    )been poor. (3)Do you best. Do(    ) much(    )(    ) can. (4)It was so late that nothing could be done. It was (    )late for(    )(    ) be done. (5)I had no difficulty finding the church. It was quite(    )(    )(    )(    ) find the church. (6)He insisted that I should do the home work myself. He insisted (    )(    )doing the home work myself. (7)The bird was half as long as an eagle. The bird was half the(    ) of as an eagle. (8)You have good reason to be angry. You(    )(    ) be angry. (9)What’s the date today? What(    )of the(    ) is it today? (10)After ten minutes’ walk we came here. Ten minutes’ walk(    )(    ) here.

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Soon I got the news that he had succeeded. Soon I got the news of(    )(    ). (2)I’ve got a lot of friends. I’ve got quite(    )(    ) friends. (3)Do you mind my opening the window? Do you mind(    )(    )(    ) window? (4)If you take this medicine,you will feel better. This medicine will (    )(    )feel better. (5)That is all I must say. I have (    )more to say. (6)I saw Stephen. He winked at Amy in front of the door. I(     ) Stephen(     ) at Amy in front of the door. (7)I don’t agree with what you planned. I’m(     )(     ) plan. (8)John said,”I have an interesting DVD in my bag.” John said that (     )(     )an interesting DVD in (     )bag.” (9)Her bag was stolen in the train. She (     )her bag(     ) in the train. (10)Some were interested in the book,but others were not. (     )(     )of them were interested in the book.

• 整序作文等7問の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

共通語空所補充問題 (1)The hungry boys didn’t (     )anything on their plates.   Don’t (     )the door open when you go out. (2)It is your(     ) to drive next.  You must (     )more of your attention to your work.. (3)Because of the traffic accident,she went(     ).   The people were (     )to the danger of war. (4)I can't believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of on(     ) the grass on fine days. 整序作文 (5)私は、びっくりして、ほとんど何もいえなかった。  could /hardly /I/ I /so /surprised /that /was (6)ドアに指を挟んでけがをするとは、そそっかしいな。  careless/ how/ in/ of /to/ you/ the door /your finger! (7)下宿の主人は親切にもこの部屋を月5万円で貸してくれた。  The landlord (enough /kind /me/ to/ to/ at /was/ this room )fifty thousand yen a   month.

• 入試問題

ネットで手に入れた入試問題を解いたのですが、答えが無くて答え合わせができません。 お時間のある方、もしさしつかえが無ければ答えを教えて下さい。 次の(   )に最も適切な語を選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1)   A:Meg is leaving Japan soon. We’ll miss her. B:Yeah, but she (   ) to come back. イ.promised ロ.said ハ.provided ニ.taught (2) The doctor suggested that my father (   ) salty foods. イ.stop eating ロ.stops eating ハ.stopped to eat ニ.stops to eat (3) How I wish you (   ) with me with this wonderful sight! イ.are ロ.were ハ.would be ニ.have been (4) I am very pleased to accept your job (   ). イ.offense ロ.offer ハ.office ニ.officer (5) A:‘‘Would you like to go to the museum with me on Sunday?’’ B: ‘‘Sure,(   )?’’ イ.what for ロ.why to ハ.why not ニ.who with (6) Bob can (   ) work. イ.any more ロ.not more ハ.any longer ニ.no longer (7) I wish I could help you. (   ) I don’t have the time. イ.Unfortunately ロ.Seldom ハ.Therefore ニ.Luckily (8) (   ) the truth,I am not good at playing tennis. イ.Telling ロ.To tell ハ.To be told ニ.Being told (9) We don’t like to live in a house (   ) privacy is impossible. イ.who ロ.which ハ.where ニ.when (10) He pretended to be innocent, but it was (   ) that he told a lie. イ.certainly ロ.clearly ハ.different ニ.obvious (11) If you were in my place, what (   ) in this cace? イ. will you do ロ. would you have done ハ. would you do ニ. would you have been (12) You must study English grammar (   ) you can express yourself in English. イ.while ロ.when ハ.now that ニ.so that

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)この部屋で今私たちに聞こえてくる音楽は、私が家で聴く音楽と同じ種類のように聞こえる。 I /at/ in/ of/ to/ we/ now/ the/ the/hear/ home/ kind/ room /same /music/ music/ this/ listen /sounds /like (2)彼女は父の大成功の知らせを聞いてとても嬉しかったので、ほとんど何もすることができませんでした。(1語不足) at /do/ of/so /far /she/she/the /was /news /that /great/ happy/ could /almost/ father’s /success (3)英語でアメリカ人の先生と話しをすると、ますます海外旅行に興味を抱くようになるでしょう。 an/ in /in /and /you /more/ more/with/ abroad /taking /English /studying/ teacher /make /American /interested (4)私たちは冬にその川で泳ぐのはとしも危険だということが分かった。 the river/ it /winter /in/swim/ found/ to /very dangerous/ we /in (5)西洋の国々では、鏡をこわすと不幸が訪れると信じられている。(1語余分) (mirror/ luck/ Western/ it /that /a/ in /is/ breaking/ comes/ bad /brings/ believed )countries (6)彼女は服装のせいで実際よりも年上に見えた。 she /dress /look/ her/ than/ is/ made/ her/ older (7)私は空を飛んでいるUFOを見たことがありますが、誰にも話していません。 I (never/ sky /a/ it/ but /the/seen /about/flying/told/have/ in /UFO /anybody) (8)最初にテストを終える生徒が必ずしも最高点を取るとは限らない。 first /always/ the student/ finishes/ get/ the exam /who /doesn’t/ the best marks (9)彼はあまりにもお金を稼ぎすぎたので、そのお金をどうしたらいいわからなかった。(1語余分) he /do /know /much/ so/ money /it/earned/ didn’t /to/with/ what /spend/ he

• この問題の解答を教えてください

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 次の対話文を読んで、問いに答えなさい。 Roy:Hurry up! Eat your soup,Jim. We'll be late for the bus. Jim:I can't hurry,Roy. 1,(This soup is very hot so i can't eat it. ( 2 ), I can't eat hot things. Roy:Oh, you can't. Why don't you put some ice in it? Jim:Ice? I don't want ice in my soup! Oh,Ok..... Roy:There! 3,(Is it cool enough for you to eat now ?) Jim:Yes, but it tastes bad! 1、1とほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 This soup is ( ) hot ( ) me ( ) ( ). 2、( 2 )に「実を言うと」という表現を4語で入れなさい。 3、( 3 )を日本語に訳しなさい。 各文の意味がほぼ同じになるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1、He was kind enough to give me a ride. It was kind ( ) him ( )( ) me a ride. 2,It is comfortable to live in this house. This house is ( )( )( )( ). 3、They say that she made a large profit. She is said ( )( )( ) a large profit. 4、He spoke so fast that I couldn't understand him. He spoke ( ) fast ( ) me ( ) understand. 5,It happened that I ran into my former teacher. I ( )( ) ( ) into my former teacher.

• 正誤問題

文法上間違った箇所を訂正する問題です。お願いします。 1The weather forecast said it rains in the night. 2The girls lay on the grass by their eyes closed. 3I know the man that bycycle was stolen yesterday. 4If you could have a faver, you should not go out today. 5The suspect was seen entered the building at midnight. 6The handout was very well organized and easy to look. 7Hardly had he finished to eat when he felt hungry again. 8I will lend you the book when I shall have done with it. 9The sign reads, “Please let the elderly to sit in these seats.” 10I have lost my cellular phone. I think I must buy it today.

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)After a long discussion,he finally changed his(    ). Would you(    ) opening the window? (2)Athletes should have the spirits of fair(    ). He will(    ) an important part in the next movie. (3)I (    )my favorite umbrella on the train. You can see our school on your(    ). (4)She washes her(    ) before she has breakfast. We(    ) a lot of problems in our lives. (5)He used to have a house in the country ,but now he(    ) in Tokyo. Ten(    ) were lost in the car accident. (6)In the United States,the school year begins in the(    ). Be careful not to(    ) asleep in class. (7)May I(    ) this shirt on? I’m going to(    ) to solve this problem. (8)I asked the policeman for advice about where to (    )my car in this area. That(    ) is famous for its cherry blossoms and is also popular with touriats. (9)Are you (    )their plan or against it? I bought this book(    ) five hundred yen. (10)Five gives (    )and heat. The girl came in with a(    ) step.

• 難関高校の同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I don’t know the writer of this novel. I don’t know(    )(    )this novel. (2)We have to take care of the dog. The dog has to (    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)Please remember to say hello to your parents. Please don’t(    )(    ) say hello to your parents. (4)How beautiful his garden is! What a(    )(    ) he(    )! (5)500years have passed since this tower was built. This tower(    ) five (    )years(    ). (6)I did know what I should say. I did know (    )(    )say. (7)August 28 is my birthday. I(    )(    )(    ) August 28. (8)Whose is that old bicycle? Who does that old bicycle(    )(    )? (9)If you don’t study hard,you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (    )(    ),(    )you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (10)This is a photograph taken by her in Narita. This is a photograph(    )(    ) in Narita.

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)私に忘れずに電話してください。 はい。そうします。 Don’t forget to call me.(    ),I(    ). (2)ここでまってもいいですか。 (    )you (    )(    )waiting here? (3)向こうで待っていて下さい。 (    )you (    )(    )I keep you waiting over there? (4)彼はもっと熱心に勉強すべきだ。 He (    )(    )work harder. (5)この橋を渡るときには、いくら注意しても注意しすぎることはない。 You (    )(    )(    )careful in crossing this bridge. (6)彼が自分の息子を自慢するのはもっともだ。 He (    )(    )take pride in his son. (7)私は毎朝父と一緒によく野球をしたものだった。 I (    )(    )play baseball with my father every morning. (8) きみは最善をつくすだけでよい。 You have (    )to(    )(    )(    ). (9)君はその試験に合格することができるかもしれない。 You(    )(    )(    ) to pass the exam. (10)彼女は外国に行けないでしょう。 She (    )(    )(    )to go(    ).    よろしくお願いします。