エッセイの書き方とは?初心者でも分かる方法を解説

このQ&Aのポイント
  • エッセイの書き方がわからない初心者のために、基本的な手順やポイントを解説します。
  • エッセイを書く際に必要な準備やストーリーの構成方法、文体の選び方などについて詳しく説明します。
  • また、エッセイにおける表現の技法やアイデアの出し方なども紹介します。初めてのエッセイでも自信を持って書くことができます!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

エッセイの書き方

今まで一度もエッセイを書いた事がなく(英語で) 全く書き方がわかりません。下の意味を訳しては みたものの・・・やっぱり分かりません。どなたか エッセイの書き方、下の事について何を書けばいいのか教えて下さい!! In relation to your NZ city(Auckland) answer this question-You may refer to social, economic, structural, political and other patterns: What are the different patterns that exist in your chosen settlement?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ykazuo
  • ベストアンサー率51% (131/253)
回答No.1

なかなかレスが付かないようですのでやって来ました。難しいですよね。 質問文の"Auckland"は、与えられた文に書いてあったのですか? それともyuko18さんが加えたものですか? まず最初に、これから何を書くかを大まかに言います。そして様々な観点 (社会的、経済的、構造的、政治的、その他の観点) からオークランドについて書きます。別に全ての観点について言及する必要はありませんが、いくつかには言及する必要があります。そして最後にまとめて結論を書きます。 以下、あまり考えずに書いた適当な文なので真似しないで下さい。 This essay is to present an overview of Auckland from several perspectives. First, I will explore the social aspect of Auckland. Second, ... Auckland is a socially ... country in New Zealand. There are three reasons. First, ... Economically speaking, Auckland is ... ... In this essay, I have discussed ... As mentioned earlier, Auckland is ... socially and economically. It is, however, ... politically. Therefore though Auckland is ..., it is ... という感じでいかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• イベントの説明の和訳をお願いいたします

イベントの説明の和訳をお願いいたします。 Wear colours of your chosen flag and be prepared to explore different delicacies of the world while partying it up with your new neighbours.

• essayについて

最近、アメリカと日本の大学の教育制度の違いについて、構造はIIntroduction(hookとthesis)→IIBody(1)(似ているところ)→IIIBody(2)(違うところA)→IVBody(3)(違うところB)→VConclusionという形でessayを書いてみたのですがどうも何を言いたいのかが上手く書けていないと感じます。そこで、ぜひこのessayを見てもらって、ここはこういう風にしたほうがいいんじゃないみたいなアドバイスがありましたら、是非教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 essay本文  I.It is the common objective of educational system in any countries to foster its citizens to become productive members of its society. Every country has its own education system. Two countries United States and Japan have also their own education systems. After World War II, the Japanese education system was built based on American's education system, so the education system in the United States and Japan have a lot in common fundamentally. American and Japanese educational principle is similar. However, the entrance processes are quite different.  II.At first glance, pursuing university education of American and Japanese universities appears to be straightforward. The basic system seems to be identical. Both countries have two-year university, four-year university and technical school. Students enter college after they have graduated from high school, or simply demonstrate their ability to get higher education. Students can take any classes that they wish to take and they are free to devote most of their time to education. Both countries put children of 6 years to 15 years old under an obligation to be a part of education system. III.Even though American and Japanese university basic system seems to be identical, the entrance processes are vary significantly. In America, compared with Japanese university, it is easy to enter university. Students do not have to take the admission examination to enter the universities and all what students have to do is just to submit the required documents such as high school transcript. When students just enter their universities, they are not expected to have good academic skills. However, it is difficult to get units and graduate from university, because they have to show their good skills in the class, so not a few students who can’t get the units and it take much time to graduate. In short, students who want to enter American university need to study hard after entering university. IV.On the other hand, at Japanese university, it is difficult to enter university. Students have to take admission examination instead of submitting the required documents to enter. For Japanese universities, it differs from American universities in that you need to take an entrance exam for the specific university. If you pass the exam then your high school grades don’t matter at all. In short, contrary to American university, students who wish to enter Japanese university need to study hard before entering university. V.To conclude, while basically, American and Japanese education system are similar, the entrance processes to enter university are poles apart. There is no answer which education system is better, but it can be said that education system always should be reviewed to meet student’s needs.

• エッセーの添削をお願いいたします。

エッセーを書いてみたのですが、自分だとなかなか添削はできないので、どなたか文法、スペル、意味が通っていないなどの間違いがありましたら添削よろしくおねがいします。あともしエッセーのい構成で、ここはこうしたほうが良いんじゃない?みたいなのがありましたら遠慮なくおっしゃってください。  People usually watch TV, internet or magazine commercials without paying a lot of attention to what strategies are used. Logos has been used in advertisements across two centuries to make the content of the advertisement persuasive and to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest and credible. 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil Skin Care Lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy- logos; however, the changing attitude about fantasy over the few decades is evident in those two commercials.  In the two advertisements, both used similar strategies. First, they used logic part of logos to make the advertisement persuasive and whip up audience’s interest or emotion by showing subconscious and concrete data. In the DHC advertisement, two women say, “This is a No.1 sales product in the world!” and introduce some voices of successful users. Also, in the Clearasil advertisement, slogans such as “This is 100% natural!” and “10million people are using this!” are heard. Second, they used attractive male or female models. In the DHC advertisement, two women who have nice skin appeared, and in the Clearasil advertisement, attractive man was acting.  Although both advertisements used same marketing strategy, they used different way to advertise their products. In the DHC advertisement, they narrowed down the target group to just women who want beautiful and clear skin. Also, they do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Just two real women appeared in the advertisement.  Different from the DHC advertisement, Clearasil advertisement narrowed down the target group to men. Also, the man who appeared in the advertisement not only represent concrete data but also explain scientific reasons why the product is extremely effective for the skin. Most different thing is using fantasy. In the Clearasil advertisement, one real man and one unreal woman like anime character appeared and advertised their product.  To conclude, from old to current advertisements, they used same strategy- logos, but the way of advertising has been changed. Why uses fantasy like anime or game character in advertisement? That is because using anime character in advertisements can make more close to people, and the character has the deep impression in people's mind. Also, it is easily make people associate the character with the products in advertisements. On the whole, it is a trick of advertisements and it seems to be called Image spokesman.

• 英語のエッセイの問題文の意味について

学校の英語のエッセイの課題が出たのですが、質問の意味が 読み取りづらくわかる方がいましたら、教えていただけますでしょうか。 下記が問題文です。よろしくお願いいたします! ちなみに、最初のsummaryはライターの意見に対する反対の意見を書けば 良いという認識で大丈夫でしょうか。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Write two different summaries of David Zinczenko's "Don't Blame the Eater" . Write the first one for an essay arguing that, contrary to what Zinczenko claims, thereare inexpensive and convenient alternatives to fast-food restaurants. Write the second for an essay that agrees with Zinczenko in blaming fast-food companies for youthful obesity, but questions his view that bringing lawsuits against those companies is a legitimate response to the problem. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 長文ですみませんが、訳をお願い致します!

A statement of claim filed in the High Court at Auckland by the Pepperwood Mews body corporate says that in 2002-03, Housing NZ and developers Prime Group hatched plans for what has now become Pepperwood. About August 2003, Housing NZ struck an agreement with Prime for the design and construction of the big complex. Investors were drawn to buy units, the claim says, because they were marketed as a "blue chip" investment. The complex was leased as state housing but evacuated when severe structural defects were found.

• 質問です・・。

thematic map は日本語に直すと何と訳せばいいのでしょうか・・? あと、この Thematic map が、 spatial patterns を理解するのに適しているらしいのですが、このspatial patterns は、どうのように訳せばよろしいでしょうか? わかりにくいと思うので、前後を含めた文章を載せておきます。この文章事態の意味はわかるのですが、どうしても、この2つの単語を上手く訳せません。お願いします。 Why is it important to look at the distribution of this ethnic group using other types of thematic maps, and different scale and levels of aggregation in order to understand fully these spatial patterns?

• "different than"と "different from"の違いの有無について教えていただけないでしょうか

下記のような英語に出会いました。"different than" の部分は"different from" と同じことと理解したらよいのでしょうか?ニュアンスが違うのでしょうか? In New company, your role is different than it may have been in AAA corporation. It is your job to understand the New Agreement and be able to sell these standard terms and the rationale behind them

• 英語でエッセイを書いてみたんですが・・・

1000文字程度(全然足りていないのですが)のエッセイ の課題課題が出て一応は取り組んでみて提出したのですが。 翌日に先生から返却される際、後で話があるといわれました・・ そして授業後に話してみると、ひどい英文、文法がダメなど ボロボロに言われてしまいいました。 そこで手直しをしてみようとしたのですが、どこの文法が ダメなのか分らないし、文章の構成もすべて注意されてしまった ので英語がとことん苦手な私にはどうすればよいか分りません。 そのため、下手でどうしようもない英文の明らかに誤っている 文法。また、こうしたほうがもっと良くなるなどのアドバイス を頂けないでしょうか。本当によろしくお願いします。 (文字制限によりIntroductionとconcludionは削っています。)       People Need Reading  The first reason to support is you can learn many words by reading. You sometimes find incomprehensible word when you are reading. At such time, if you look up words in a dictionary and examine the words of meaning, you can know and learn many words. Moreover, the increase of vocabulary leads to the increase in the thought because thinking is an act of doing by using words. When thinking alone, act of thinking used by generally using words so the idea cannot help coarsening naturally if the vocabulary power is scarce. In brief, the richness of vocabulary supports your thought. In addition, the kind of colloquial expression was limited. Only if you spend a daily life, you do not need to use a difficult word. However, if it thinks only using by the spoken language in the daily life, your thought becomes simple by all means. If the expressed word is simple, the content of ideas becomes simple too. In contrast, feelings and thinking are become complex if you knowing many words. In the written language, there is a variation without in the spoken language. In a word, reading is the best possible method to know many words.  A second reason to support is the great deal of knowledge can be acquired by reading. A lot of things that I have not known up to now are written in books and I am impressed every time obtained the new knowledge. For instance, people learn a new matter by reading newspaper and journal. For one thing, you can know about the place where you have not gone if you read about the place such as preparation of the school excursion when you were such a student. Furthermore, the ability for communication improves when knowledge increases, because you show provided got the new knowledge for friends and it can share with each other. In addition, generally speaking people want to know it more deeply by getting new knowledge. Reading books broadens your knowledge and allows you to encounter things of great beauty more frequently, thereby making you a different person from who you were before starting to read books. In other words it is the best means to read the book to get a new knowledge.  The final reason to support people can know what the happiness at private time. Quiet time of one is develops the person. Of course, you can develop your personality throughout pleasant communication with people, but it is also necessary for personality development to have a quiet alone time to reflect on yourself. Happy in vague time while listening to music alone but then reading accompanies a constant mental tension. At the same time this moderate tension gives birth to the sense of fulfillment. Moreover, reading is not by oneself it looks like oneself though because it is time of two people with the author. Next, there is no pressure because the author is not before your eyes but book tell you deeply and quietly. Besides time to taste on one’s own that superior person chose the word. So the person grows up more by spending this time. In fact the person of the bookworm knows the richness of this time to read alone.  

• 英文解釈の質問

Please contact us if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format (large print etc.) and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. という文なのですが、 下の if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format   という部分は、 if you wish that these documents are made available in a different format. と言い換え可能でしょうか? 変な質問ですみません。 どなたが教えていただけますと、助かります。

• 英語のエッセイで困っています。

このようなエッセイを大学の課題で作成しました。内容はともかく、文法の間違い、意味が通じない等ございましたら、訂正、指摘お願いいたします。 The fragrance of the trees evokes hometown. I come back hometown once a year. There are some differences between hometown I used to live in and the city I live in now, for example, population, air, scene, and so on. There is something the most different between the two. It is the fragrance. Fragrance is closely connected with memory. This fact was discovered in the past. It is called "Involuntary memory". It is a conception of human memory in which cues encountered in life evoke recollections of the past without conscious effort. Involuntary memory is a concept made famous by the writer Marcel Proust in his novel "In Serch of Lost Time", although the idea was also developed in his earlier writings. In this connection, It is called " Proust effect", too. For example, when you feel the fragrance of a detergent, you probably remember that you had a good time with your mother. Even if I live separated from my hometown, when I feel the fragrance of the trees from my desk or my pencil around me, the fragrance calls up the memory of hometown. I enjoy my reminiscences of childhood. There are many memories. The impression I got from that occasion remains vivid. Tears come to my eyes when I think of those days. I neglected my studies and spends my time having fun. The scent of the trees wafted itself around the playground every day. By the way, in the city, is there no scent which recalls past life? Of course, I can feel much fragrance there. However, the fragrance in the city, for instance, exhaust gas or concrete, don't make a vivid impression on me. The fragrance in the country seems to be more deeply impressed on me rather than that in the city. Furthermore, in my opinion, The fragrance in hometown is the scent which I sniffed in childhood. In short,that is the first experience. So this scense seemes to be deeply engraved on my mind for a long time. Thus, the fragrance of the trees evokes my life in childhood. It is very happy to remember the memories in hometown. Recently,however, the trees are leveled to make way for the land development in hometown. So when I came back to hometown before, the scent of the trees is almost disappeared. And playground changed into a residential area five years ago. Mountains which I would often climb in summer vacation are likely to be destroyed to build a golf course. "What fragrance evoke your hometown ?" Maybe you don't know how to reply when asked something like that out of the blue. I think it is natural. But someone who is alive 100 years later may answer like this. "The fragrance of the concrete and plastic"