• ベストアンサー

現在、あなたの担当ではない(英語で)

私はアシスタントをしています。 私の担当ではない人が仕事をたのんでくるので断りたいのですが、 もうあなたの担当ではありません。新しい担当表を確認してください。 と英語で言うのになんていえばいいでしょうか? I am no lonnger your assintant. Please keep that in mind to refer the new assignment. ではおかしいでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am no longer your assistant. Could I trouble you to look up who is your new assistant (and get him/her assist you)? 「私はもうあなたのアシスタントではありません。あなたの新しいアシスタントが誰か確認して(その人に頼んで)ください」     とも。

関連するQ&A

• keep in minについてお尋ねします。

1「夜出かけないように(覚えておいて、心がけておいて)してね!」 2「電話をかけなおすのを忘れないでね。」 1Keep in mind that you don't go outside at night./Keep in mind not to go out~. 2Keep in mind that you don't forget to call him back./Keep in mind not to~. このような表現でkeep in mindは使用できるでしょうか? また「~するのを覚えておいてね」と表現する場合be sure toやremember to~等あると思うのですが、これらにno to forget toと続けて「忘れすにするのを覚えておいてね」と表すのは自然でそうか?また1のようにthat節が続く用法があればご教示お願い致します。

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.

• 【至急】英語の添削お願いします

授業で Why is education so important in your life? という課題を出されました。 自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法等に自信がありません;; どなたか添削お願いいたします。 I think that the purpose of education is to acquire and develop the wisdom of living well. To acquire the knowledge helps us to have flexible thinking. There is no end of learning in life. Moreover, to learn new thing is my greatest pleasure. That’s the very reason why I am educated. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英訳のアドバイスをお願い致します。

英訳のアドバイスをお願い致します。 「○○業界としてのイメージを損なわない服装を心がけて下さい」 という和文に対する英訳になります。 これは、社員に対する連絡となります。 Please keep your mind that your dress does not to undermine the company's image as a ○○ industry. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, 会社の名前  will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 英語 通じますか?

Thank you for your interest in "Southern Iron Tance" that I love. I am very happy. I have not thought about transporting to overseas, so I am inquiring of a carrier now. Please give me some time. Thank you. 私が愛用する「南部鉄タンス」 に興味を持っていただき、ありがとうございます。とても嬉しいです。 海外への輸送は考えていなかったので、いま、輸送業者に、問い合わせています。少し、時間を下さい。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の質問です!

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . お願いします!!