• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳をお願いします!!

会話文が良く分かりません。 和訳をよろしくお願いします。 “My parents sent me on the plane to Réam, on the coast, only a couple weeks before the Khmer Rouge took over Phnom Penh. A plane was only way out because all the roads were blocked. That’s when I saw the city falling apart. I just hung on to my father and stared. The airport was a mess too. Everybody pushing, worried to get out. My father dragged me to the plane steps. I didn’t want to go at all; I just wanted to stay with my family. I was crying, but he just pushed me up with the other people.” “And nothing has been heard since then?” “No. For years I have been saying to myself, ‘Sundra, you may already be kamprea.’ That means an orphan. A couple days ago we had a holiday, All Souls Day. We pray for our family members who to pray for, because-well, who has died and who hasn’t.” After a moment Jonathan shook his head as if he couldn’t believe her story. “Leaving without your parents…” he said. “And my brother and little sister.” She sighed. “And chamroeun.” “Chomroeun?” “A boy I know.” “Boyfriend?” She studied her hands. “Kind of like that.” She looked up at him again. * 「Réam」=「レアム」という地名 「kamprea」=「コンプリーァ」 「Chomroeun」=「チョムラン」

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数121
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

「クメールルージュがプノンペンを占領するわずか二週前に、私の両親は、飛行機に私を乗せて、沿岸部の、レアムに行かせました。 すべての道が封鎖されたので、飛行機が唯一の脱出方法でした。 それは、私がその都市が崩壊してゆくのを見た時です。 私はただ父にしがみついて、じっと見つめました。 空港も、混乱していました。 誰もが押し合い、脱出を心配していました。 父は、飛行機のステップに私を引っぱって行きました。 私は、少しも行きたくありませんでした; 私は、とにかく家族と一緒にいたかったのです。 私は泣いていました、しかし、彼は他の人と一緒に私を押し上げました。」 「そして、それ以来何も聞いていないんだね?」 「ええ。何年間も、私は一人で思ってきました、『スンドラ、あなたはすでにコンプリーァになっているのかもしれない。』 それは、孤児を意味します。 二日前、私たちは祭日でした、万霊祭だったのです。 私たちは、祈願するべき家族のために祈ります、なぜなら、あの、死んでしまった人と死んでいない人に祈るんです。」 ちょっとして、まるで彼が彼女の話を信じることができないように、ジョナサンは彼の頭を振りました。 「あなたの両親を残して出国したんだね … 」と彼は言いました 。 「そして、私の兄(弟)と妹も。」と、彼女はため息まじりに言いました。 「それから、チョムランも」 「チョムラン?」 「私の知り合いの男の子です」 「ボーイフレンド?」 彼女は、手をよく見ました。 「そんな感じです」 彼女は再び彼を見上げました。 ☆ さっきは、回答しようとしたら閉め切られていました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

さきほどは大変申し訳ございませんでした。 そして、また力になっていただき大変嬉しく思っています!! 本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 英語翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

My mum was determined that we'd have a normal upbringing. For a start, there was absolutely no swearing in our house. My father's got terrible table mannter. He just gobbles it all in and wipes his mouth on the tablecloth. While my father was behaving the way he was, my mum was busy creating this protective bubble that she kept us all in. She was amazing at giving us security. ママは普通の教育をすることに決めた。 はじめに、家の中で罵り言葉完全に禁止された。 パパのテーブルマナーひどい。 ただガツガツ食べてテーブルクロスで口を拭く。 パパがそんなふうに振舞っている間、ママはOOOOOOOOで忙しかった。 彼女はOOOOOOOOO。 OOOOOのところが分からないので(とくにprotective bubble?) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Jones continued, “I went to a few 12-step meetings where Scott Weiland was there. But I could tell from the start just by sensing his vibe that he simply didn’t get it and never would. The day before his death, no one gave a fuck about him, and just wrote him off. The next day, all the radio stations were milking him for all he was worth.” Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington also discussed Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland in a recent Q104.3 interview. “Man, let me just tell you, I have the highest respect for Stone Temple Pilots. I love Scott Weiland, I’m sad that he’s gone. He was a huge supporter. I just heard a really interesting story the other day, about how he had heard Hybrid Theory with one of the programmers in California, and basically said, ‘That’s it. That’s what you guys are going to be playing from now on.’ That just means a lot to me, because he actually introduced me to a lot of the people I play music with.”

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 至急:翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person who will be guiding us today. I know a little boy whose parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter who I believe can help you. That's the restaurant which just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything that she wanted. Nagasaki is a city which I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of which is red, is mine. He is the man with whom I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel which she was staying at. This is the very house that I wish to live in.

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 A quick thinking window cleaner from Fawley managed to catch a child who had just fallen from a balcony on the fifth floor of the Sunbury Heights apartment block in Morford yesterday morning.The hero,48 year old Don Ford,was cleaning the window of a shop across the street when he noticed a small child playing on the balcony.Immediately realizing the danger,he ran across the road,climbed over the fence and was just in time to catch the girl as she fell.Miraculouslly,neither of them were hurt. The parents of the girl,Sarah Walden,who will celebrate her second birthday tomorrow with the maan who saved her life,later said "We just don't know how to thank him.He should be given a medal." Local officials were surprised that a child could squeeze through the 18 centimeter gap but have issued instructions for safety nets to be fitted to all balcony fences with a rail to rail clearance of over 15 centimeters.

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 ※最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 A quick thinking window cleaner from Fawley managed to catch a child who had just fallen from a balcony on the fifth floor of the Sunbury Heights apartment block in Morford yesterday morning.The hero,48 year old Don Ford,was cleaning the window of a shop across the street when he noticed a small child playing on the balcony.Immediately realizing the danger,he ran across the road,climbed over the fence and was just in time to catch the girl as she fell.Miraculouslly,neither of them were hurt. The parents of the girl,Sarah Walden,who will celebrate her second birthday tomorrow with the maan who saved her life,later said "We just don't know how to thank him.He should be given a medal." Local officials were surprised that a child could squeeze through the 18 centimeter gap but have issued instructions for safety nets to be fitted to all balcony fences with a rail to rail clearance of over 15 centimeters.