高二の教科書の一部分の和訳お願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高二の教科書の一部分を和訳して欲しい
  • 物語の中で、戦闘を経験したことはなかったが、自宅では戦いが繰り広げられていたという女性の話
  • あるアメリカ人の少年に励まされて、彼女が英語で話し始め、今まで言葉にしなかったことを英語で表現している
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

高二の教科書の一部分なんですが 良く分からない部分があるので和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? “But you never really saw any fighting?” She smiled grimly. “Only in our house.” She took a small bite of her sandwich. It was surprising, the way the words had started pouring out. English words. This American boy had done nothing but smile at her encouragingly and here she was, putting into English things she’d never spoken of before in any language.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「でも、実際の殴り合いは見たことないんだね?」  彼女は、(ぞっとするような)冷ややかな笑みを浮かべて「家の中でだけ」(と言って)サンドイッチを少し口に入れた。  言葉が流れ出はじめたのは驚きだった。英語の言葉だった。  このアメリカ人の少年はただ彼女を力づける微笑みを浮かべただけだった、なのに彼女は今までどの言葉でも話したことが無いことを英語にしているのだった。  

chappymiu
質問者

お礼

綺麗に訳してくださってありがとうございました!! 本当に助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。

One day about three months after I first arrived in Japan, I suddenly realized I was absorbing Japanese. On that day I was riding on a streetcar on my way to work. An elderly woman entered at one of the stops and sat down right next to me in the empty car. When I was addressed entirely in Japanese, I cut her off with zenzenwakarimasen. This didn't seem to discourage her from continuing to talk. I just smiled and nodded as she spoke and felt relieved when we arrived at her stop. Once alone, I realized that I had understand some of what she had said, and that the entire conversation had been in Japanese. This sudden awareness was exhilarating. From that moment on, I could no longer resist being swept up in the currents of Japanese language and culture.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I arrived at Shishmaref in the summer of 1971 aboard mail plane. I was nineteen. As the plane landed, the villagers gathered from all around. Crowds of children came running up. Opening the door of the plane, I smelled the sea. Before I had time to find my host , he was by my side with a great smile on his face. "Michio?" "Yes, yes!" We shook hands, and in my broken English I managed to thank him for answering my letter. He wore glasses and, when he smiled, his whole face lit up. He had very friendly eyes. The Eskimos lived far from Japan, but their faces were like my own. I already knew that they would be, but it was a surprise to see them all the same.

• 和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;)

和訳していただけると嬉しいです(>人<;) It was 8:30 a.m. on August 6th,1978.After a journey of twenty-four hours,an airplane landed at Katmandu airport in Nepal.On the plane was a group of eleven women.They were all very excited,but also a little afraid,as they had flown America to climb Annapurna. ?For the next few days,the women enjoyed the sights,sounds,and smells of Katmandu.Arlene Blum loved it there,but as leader of the climbing team,she had a lot to do.One of her jobs was to meet the Sherpas who would carry their help would make the climb easier and safer. ?Alison Chadwick,however,disagreed with Arlene.‘Why are we using Sherpas?'she asked Arlene. ’We should climb Annapurna without men' ?Arlene was silent.She knew that they would need the Sherpas if conditions on the mountain became difficult.She wanted the climb to be as safe as possible.She listened to Alison's opinion,but Arlene ?knew that she,as leader,had to decide in the end. ?Another problem for Arlene was food.She had a meeting with Joan,who was taking care of food for the team.‘How's the shopping,Joan?'she asked her.Joan gave her a list of everything she had bought.‘I don't think there are enough different kinds of food,'said Arlene.‘We can't eat only rice.People will stop eating on the mountain if the food is't interesting.We need more meat and fruit.' ?Arlene almost became angry,because they had talked about this same problem before.She had seen climbers who had stopped eating high on the mountain,and she did not want to see this team fail for the same reason.‘Buy the food today,Joan,'she ordered.‘It's very important.' ?The next day the team left Katmandu for Pokhara,where the long walk to the mountain would start.It was 130 kilometers to the foot of the mountain,and it would take them eleven days to get there. ?Then the monsoon rains came.August was the worst month for rain.Never the village of Ghorapani it suddenly started to rain very hard.The rain brought new problems for Arlene.Lopsang Tsering,the head Sherpa,c

• よろしくお願いします

I have 14-year-old daughter in her first year of high school. Recently she told me she wants to try out for the drill team in the spring. She had some off-and-on dance lessons when she was younger, but she's never been super-coordinated. super-coordinatedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The young woman's injuries were serious - third-degree burns over 35% of her body. It took 27 months for her to recover. Unfortunately, the burns on her legs damaged the muscles so severely that she could never perform again.  The physical recovery did not mark the end of the healing process. The psychological damage was much deeper and more painful than the terrible burns. Yet this young woman found the courage and strength to cope with the disappointments from the accident. In the hospital, she saw other people who had injuries worse than hers. She leaned that talking about one's problems relieves some of the pain. Most important of all, she leaned that she was not alone, That knowledge enabled her to go on with her life-a new kind of life but one that she has filled with new meaning and new joy.  The story of how this young ballerina coped with disappointments inspires me whenever I feel " down in the dumps." It is the story of my sister Teena.

• 和訳してください!!

自分で訳してみても全然わからないので和訳してください!! Eventually,she has to stop and follow the ropes with her hands. She tries to get them straight by touch alone. This time,her hands are not enough, so Rachael gets her helper, Matt,to assist her. During the race, Matt has traveled along with Rachael on a snowmobile. After he helps her to move the dogs into position, she is able to continue the race. Later, Racheal reflects on the difficulties she had. ''I think the hardest part was just keeping it together,"she says. "I was just thinking, 'okay, either quit right now and stay in the cold,or finish this leg and them do this again tomorrow.' "Rachael decided to continue the race, but unfortunately, she was last across the finish line for the day's leg. Day five of the race was difficult for Rachael, but at least she made it!

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The little girl had apparently chosen her Barbie, a beautifully dressed, glamorous doll that would have been the envy of every little girl on the block. However, she had stopped and was watching the interchange between the little boy and his father. Rather disappointed, the boy had given up on the video games and had chosen what looked like a book of stickers instead. He and his father then started walking through another aisle of the store.  The little girl put her Barbie back on the shelf, and ran over to the Pokemon games. She excitedly picked up one that was lying on top of the other toys and raced toward the check-out, after speaking with her father.  I picked up my purchases and got in line behind them. Then, much to the little girl's obvious delight, the little boy and his father got in line behind me.After the toy was paid for and bagged, the little girl handed it back to the cashier and whispered something in her ear. The cashier smiled and put the package under the counter.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".