Not many foods naturally contain vitamin D

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Not many foods naturally contain vitamin D. Darker-skinned people produce less vitamin D than lighter-skinned people, and production also decreases in older people and those living in northern areas with less sunlight.
  • The recommended daily amount of vitamin D is 200 international units (I.U.) for people up to age fifty, 400 I.U. for people up to age seventy, and 600 I.U. for people age seventy-one and over.
  • New research findings on vitamin D are expected to lead to new recommendations. However, some experts are concerned that excessive intake of vitamin D may have negative effects, and people with dark skin are advised to be cautious with sun exposure due to the risk of skin cancer.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

わからない文章を抜き出した内容なので意味あまりわからないかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 ・Not many foods naturally cantain vitamin D. ・Darker skinned people produce less vitamin D than lighter skinned people.Production also decreases in order people and those living in northern areas that get less sunlight. ・It set the daily amount at two hundred international units from ( ) through age fifty. It set the level at four hundred I.U.s through age seventy, and six hundred for age seventy-one and over. ・They are hoping that the new research findings will lead to new recommendations. ・But as reseach continued, some experts worry that if people take too much vitamin D, it might act as a poison. Also, skin doctor ( ) people to be careful with sun exposure because of the risk of skin cancer. 文章が穴あき式で(    )の部分がわからなかったところです。無理なお願いかもしれませんが、例えば文脈から判断してこんなのが入りそうだ!とか(    )の部分なしで訳していただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします」。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

・It set the daily amount at two hundred international units from (ONE) through age fifty. It set the level at four hundred I.U.s through age seventy, and six hundred for age seventy-one and over. ・But as reseach continued, some experts worry that if people take too much vitamin D, it might act as a poison. Also, skin doctor (WARNS) people to be careful with sun exposure because of the risk of skin cancer. ・天然の食材の中でビタミンDをもともと含んでいる食品は少ない。 ・皮膚の色が濃い人の方が、色白の人よりもビタミンDを生成する量が少ない。また、日光を浴びる機会の少ない、北部に居住する人達のビタミンDの生成量も少ない。さらに、ビタミンDの生成量は高齢になると共に減少する。 ・1歳から50歳までの人の、一日当りの(ビタミンDの)摂取量は200 I.U.sと定められている。51歳から70歳までは400 I.U.sで、71歳以上は600 I.U.sとされている。 ・新しい研究によって、より適切な推奨摂取量が定められることに期待がかかっている。 ・一方、研究が進展していく中、ビタミンDの過剰摂取が毒性を持つことを懸念する専門家も出始めている。また、皮膚科医は皮膚がんに繋がる恐れがあるとして、むやみに肌を日光に露出しないよう呼び掛けている。 [参考資料] http://www.iom.edu/Reports/2010/Dietary-Reference-Intakes-for-Calcium-and-Vitamin-D/DRI-Values.aspx

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。訂正です。  最後の括弧には warn と書きましたが warns が正しいです。お詫びして訂正します。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。自然に(人工的に付加しないで)ビタミンDを含まない食べ物は多い。 2。皮膚が黒っぽい人々は、白っぽい人々に比べてビタミンDを作る量が少ない。この(ビタミンDの)生産量は北方の日光が少ない地域に住む人達では減少する。 3。一日の摂取量は(ゼロ)歳から50歳までは、200国際単位。70歳までは400国際単位、70歳以上は600国際単位と定める。(_)の中は 0(ゼロ) 4。新しい研究で、新しいことが勧められると望んでいる。 5。しかし研究が進むにつれてビタミンDの摂取量が多すぎると有毒ではないかと心配する向きもある。皮膚科の医師は太陽光線への露出が多すぎると皮膚癌になるおそれがあると人々に(警告して)いる。  ( )の中は warn (警告する)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳お願いします。

Placenta Skin Crème with Vitamin E has a unique formulation that gives you a light yet rich crème that can be used all over the body. The combination of Placenta extract and Vitamin E makes this a truly wonderful crème to nourish and protect the skin from the harsh effects of the environment and everyday pollution. It can also help with rejuvenating scarred skin tissue.

• 和訳困っています><

SOCIAL EXCHANGE THEORY In 1975, Dowd proposed a different way of explaining this question. Dowd proposed that retirement is actually a sort of social contract that the person makes with society.They obtain increased leisure time, and an 'honourable discharge' from the idea that all responsible members of society ought to work as hard as possible - the Protestant Work Ethic-and in return, they give up their involvement in how society's affairs are run. This social exchange is seen, according to Dowd, as a fair trade, both by society and by old people. More recently, however, people are showing sings of being less prepared to accept this type of social contract. After all, we live much longer now than we did when retirement was first introdused, and we keep our health for longer, too; so it is much more practical for people to continue to take an active part in society. Among business and professional people, it is not at all uncommon for retirement to signal the beginning of a second career, and a much more independent one that allows them to use their experience, such as working as a consultant. In other groups of society, too, people are beginning to see retirement as an opportunity to do new things. Organizations like the University of the Third Age encourage retired people to develop new hobbies and pursue new interests, and are becoming more popular and successful all the time. Many psychologists now take the view that successful retirement is all about making sure that you acquire new social roles, to replace the ones that you have lost through work, and activities of this sort are exactly the way that people do that. Insight Having responsibilities and being needed seem to be the core of successful retirement. That can take many forms: some people feel needed by their gardens, and devote much of their time to taking care of them; while others take on more social responsibilities.

• アメリカの新聞の和訳

下記の和訳についておおしえください。特に下記の2か所です。 1)“If that’s what it takes, I find it acceptable,” 2)“if you look at the crime in New York, it’s less white people; that’s just the way it is” But some New Yorkers, while conceding that the police show favoritism for one race over another, said the stop-and-frisk tactic’s ends justified the means. “If that’s what it takes, I find it acceptable,” said Jani Kipness, 58, a special-education teacher from Brooklyn who is white. She said that she thought that officers “single out minority groups,” but that “if you look at the crime in New York, it’s less white people; that’s just the way it is”

• 和訳お願いします

This, however, can only be part of the explanation. There is also evidence that ethnic women have been ambivalent about their own kind of look for many years. For decades, women with dark skin the world over have tried to make their skin paler or their hair straighter, sometimes with dangerous chemicals. The model Alek Wek recently told Vogue India that, in her native Sudan, her dark skin is looked down on by lighter-skinned Sudanese. “What is this obsession with pigment?” she asked. Marriage adverts in India newspapers unselfconsciously express a preference for fair or wheat-coloured skin in women. Japanese and Chinese women regularly have cosmetic operations to remove the fold of skin above their eyes, so they look more like a “round-eyed” European, and dye their hair blonde. As Doukas said of a photoshoot in Japan recently: “The girls just didn't look Japanese. It was very sad.” Indeed, in my copy of Japanese Vogue, there was a total absence of Japanese models. “I am black but comely,” says the beautiful women in the Old Testament's Song of Songs. Why the “but”? There are, of course, issues of status and power tied up in all this. Most dark-skinned people have been colonised or overrun by pale-skinned people. Pale, in folk memory, means power and wealth, and this has been deeply internalised. Perhaps this is partly why there is some resistance among black and other ethnic women themsolves to dark-skinned beauty, even now; perhaps they themselves find something else more aspirational. Things may, though be beginning to change. The fuss over Jourdan Dunn and her distinctive black beauty may be a sign of the times, a renewed interest in diverse kinds of beauty. “Globally, I think a huge change is about to happen,” Doukas concluedes. “I'm optimistic. I think people will come to feel again that diversity is much more interesting than the rather bland, generic look we've seen so much of for so long.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

It is no exaggeration to say that it is in the search for new and better sources of energy,starting with animal,wind and water power and up through the development of the internal combustion engine,hydroelectric dams,and nuclear reactors,that man's ingenuity has manifested itself most prominently and his understanding of the natural world most significantly deepened. コンマで続く文をどうやって訳せばいいか分からずできません よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

On the other hand, these negative implications are balanced against the fact that politics is also seen as the means through which injustice and domination can be challenged . Marx, for instance ,predicted that class exploitation would be overthrown by a proletarian revolution , and radical feminists proclaim the need for gender relations to be reordered thorough a sexual revolution. However, it is also clear that when is portrayed as power and domination it need not be seen as an inevitable feature of social existence.

• 和訳をお願いします

Advertisers ask psychologists for advice. These experts tell adver-tisers about the concepts of fear and self-image. They also inform them of new studies on colors and words. Psychologists have found that certain colors on the packages of a product will cause people to choose that product. Also, certain words attract our attention. For example, the words "new," "improved," "natural," and "bigger size" are very popular and seem to draw our eyes toward the package. Many people believe that advertising does not affect them. They feel that they have freedom of choice, and they like to think they make wise choices. Unfortunately, they probably don't realize the powerful effect of advertising. Do you believe that ads don't influence your choice of products? Just look at the brands in your house. お願いします

• 英文和訳

There are also diverse opinions on how great a role faith and religion play in happiness. Many researchers, however, agree that spirituality does play at least role. Fully rational people, they believe, are less likely to be happy. どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の和訳をお願いしたいです

Now that Congress and the President have shown their true colors to the American people and free citizens around the world, it is our civic duty to expose and resist this descent into lawless tyranny that not only keeps the American people from having the basic right to know what’s in our food, but also prevents open and independent scientific studies to be conducted on patented GMOs crops.