• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

were having a cook out here your welcome to come well be here till it gets almost dark.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

We are having a cook out here. You are welcome to come. We'll be here till it gets almost dark. 私たちは外で料理を作ります。どうぞ来てください。殆ど暗くなるまでいます。 cook out というのは、夏など家の外でバーベキューなどの料理をすることです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/cook+out/UTF-8/

その他の回答 (1)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.2

【こっちに料理人、来てるよ。歓迎するからおいで。暗くなるまでいるつもりだよ】 a cook = 料理人  out here = 単に here というところ out や over を前に振る慣用句です。【こっちに】ex. out there ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• It will be dark by the time the pol

It will be dark by the time the police (  ) here. 1 come  2 comes  3 came  4 will come この文章は1番が正解らしいのですが何故ですか? comeは現在形を使って、itかthe police が主語だと思ったので 2のcomes だと思ったのですが・・・。 和訳は 暗くなってくる前にここへ警察がくるだろう でいいでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• これは副詞節ですか?

I will be here till you finish your job. I will be hereが主節で、till以下が従属節かつ副詞節ですか? till は従位接続詞ですか? この文は複文ですよね?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Around this time five years ago I was eagerly awaiting the release of the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which sadly turned out to be the last of your life. Those happy memories come rushing back as if it were yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Around this time five years ago I was eagerly awaiting the release of the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which sadly turned out to be the last of your life. Those happy memories come rushing back as sweetly as if it were yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 翻訳してください!!

学校の課題で日本語に訳さないといけないのですが、この2文が訳せません。 どなたか訳してくれませんか?? Ancient sophistication died, leaving the western world in the grip of 'Dark Age' of material and intellectual poverty, out of which it was only slowly to emerge. Not only the arts of elegance, which minister to luxury, and are supported by it, but many of the useful arts, without life can scarcely be contemplated as comfortable, were neglected or lost. よろしくお願いします!!

• 適切な形にお願いします。

The Solar System<have> eight planets. 太陽系には8つの惑星がある. Stay here till I <come> back. 私が帰ってくるまでここにいなさい. Lool! It <rain> again! 見て、また雨がふってきたわ。 My mother hopes that I <be> an honest citizen. 母は私が誠実な市民になることを望んでいます。

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外での買い物をしたのですが記入欄で住所があったのでこれを記入して済むと思ったのですがメールが送られてきて住所?を教えてくれとのことでした。ですが、ちゃんとした意味とどう返信すればいいのかわからないのでどうすればいいのか教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your order, my name is Luke and I will be dealing with your order. I am just processing it and we are having difficulty reding your deliver address,can you please email your full name and delivery address Best Regards Luke Johnson

• 至急(*_*;)英語翻訳

この人なんて言ってるんですか…? Yeah there good. Well are be happy to have like an acapella or stems of your track understand ? And I would use like little snips of your vocal not it just playing the whole time it sound good :) ?