• ベストアンサー

英熟語の問題でわからないところがあるのですが・・・

They ( )( )( ) our home once in a while. (彼らはときたま、うちに寄ることがあります。) We ( ) our oldest son George ( ) his uncle. (うちの長男は、伯父の名前にちなんでジョージと名づけました。) The person who ( )( ) two hares will catch neither.(Proverb) (2兎を追うものは1兎を得ず) The dog is ( )( ) his master. (犬は主人の後をついて走っている。) ( )( )( )( ) the book I lent you? (私が貸した本は、もう読んでしまいましたか)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

They ( stop )( by )( at ) our home once in a while. (彼らはときたま、うちに寄ることがあります。) We ( named ) our oldest son George ( after ) his uncle. (うちの長男は、伯父の名前にちなんでジョージと名づけました。) The person who ( runs )( after ) two hares will catch neither.(Proverb) (2兎を追うものは1兎を得ず) The dog is ( running )( after ) his master. (犬は主人の後をついて走っている。) ( Have )( you )( finished )( reading ) the book I lent you? (私が貸した本は、もう読んでしまいましたか) だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

難しい問題ではありませんね。 宿題などはご自身でクリアしませんか。 諺などは辞書に掲載されていたり、 ネットで検索してもわかります。 調べるスキルを身に着けることも大切ですよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I went to visit our oldest son and his wife. They have three children, ages 6, 9 and 11. The youngest girl screams at the top of her lungs when she does not get her way. She also hits her mother when her mother tries to correct her. The oldest child baits the others to stir up trouble. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語 問題 並びかえ

()内の語を並び替えて下さい。 お願い致します。 1 生徒たちはすぐに新しい先生が好きになった。 The students ( the, to, once, took, teacher, new, at ) 2 田中君はクラスでもずば抜けている。 Tanaka ( his,is, above, in, average, class, the, far ) 3 今日は君たちが教室の掃除当番です。 It’s ( today, our, your, to, classroom, turn, clean )

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

一応考えた答えは1が(1)か(3),2が(2),3が(1)です。 わかる方がいたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 We were surprised at his ( ) to our proposal.  (1)willing to agree (2)willingness of his agreeing (3)willingness to agree (4)willingness in agreeing 2 The car isn't here today because Jane ( ) it. She generally uses the bus, but the drivers are on strike.  (1)uses (2)is using (3)used (4)was using 3 I could not bear to think of ( ) to that cruel woman.  (1)my dog being sold (2)my dog selling (3)my dog to sell (4)my dog's to be sold

• 英語の整序問題

整序問題で、分からなかった問題6問です。難しく思いました。解答解説等、教えて頂けると助かります。お願い致します。 1 I remember that once in a cottage hospital in England a man died while we were at tea,and though there were only six of us in the ward the nurses managed things so adoritly that the man was dead and his body removed (hearing/it/our/without/till/about) tea was over. 2 A defence of television history necessarily involves a (of/as/imagery/the power/in/belief) a behicle for understanding. 3 (was/Arthur/that/when/was/it/eight) his parents moved to Nottingham, where his Uncle George had a lace warehouse. 4 The past two centuries (in/seen/immense/have/an/increase) the range of garden plants. 5 In the history of skirts, the more voluminous they became, (to/the/it/more/was/difficult/wear) fitted mantles or jackets with them. 6 The best way for a collector to ensure he can find what he wants is to develop an interest in something machine-made. Mass production has democratised (within/collecting/and/it/brought/reach) of ordinary people.

• 英文問題を解いてください(>_<)

問題の説明がないです… どなたかこの問題を解いてくださる方、よろしくお願いします。 例) A friend lent George the motorbike he rode in the race. The motorbike George rode in the race <was lent to him by a friend>. 1) At the time my aunt was looking after the children for us. At the time our children < >. 2) The police have issued a description of the wanted man. A description < > 3) It was a mistake to enter Brian for the exam. Brian should not < >. 4) They said they would rather Diana didn't listen to music at work. Diana< >. 5) Johnson first became a member of parliament in 1983. Johnson was first < >. 6) My legal advisers have told me not to say any more at this time. I have < >. 7) Nobody had invited Jean to the party, which annoyed her. As she < >. 8) Tony has another six months to finish his thesis. Tony has been < >. 9) There is no definite decision yet about the venue of the next Olympic Games. Nothing < >.

• 次の文を否定文に直してください。 お願いします

1.My daughter is very good at sports. 2.My son went to Frankfurt last week. 3.You must take the dog for a walk. 4.Yukiko was singing a song.5.Be late for the meeting. 6.I have already done my homework. 7.My aunt has a very old coins. 8.I want some old coins. 9.Our teacher shut the door. 10.He has to call on his uncle on his way home.

• 翻訳お願いします

1.The new building will attract attention. 2.I try to keep my room clean. 3.Prof. Ryan , along with his colleagues , is a member of a tennis club. 4.We are sure that our new product will satisfy our customers. 5.The person whom I called was not there. 6.We will drive a new hybrid car at 10:00 in the morning tomorrow. 7.Because of our tight schedule , the meeting should be held shortly. 8.The products are so popular that it takes three weeks for them to be delivered. 9.I am so confused because I have received neither written nor oral reports on the issue. 10.One of our team members found that the machine had crashed the day before.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (22) In his fervor for the Aten, Akhenaten forgot Egypt. The city of Amarna was like the royal firstborn son who took all the attention. The rest of Egypt became the second son, ignored and neglected. Egyptians outside Amarna were paying taxes to build a city they would never see, dedicated to a god they did not want. (23) Egypt's foreign subjects fell one by one to outside conquerors. The Amarna letters flooded in with pleas for help. They fell on deaf ears. One poor prince wrote at least 64 times, "Why will you neglect our land?" (24) Akhenaten had inherited an empire but left a country in decline. After his death the new capital was abandoned. The kings who followed Akhenaten demolished his temples and erased his name. Once Amarna had been stripped of stone it was forgotten and left to crumble. The sun had set on he Amarna Period.

• この問題の答えを教えてください。

この問題の答えを教えてください。 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、適当な語を入れなさい。 1)a)My birthday is September 24. b)I ( ) ( ) ( ) September 24. 2)a)The cause of the writer's death was an airplane accident. b)The writer ( ) ( ) ( ) an airplane accident. 3)a)They believed that the sun went around the earth. b)It ( ) ( ) ( ) the sun went around the earth. 4)a)The glass was full of wine. b)The glass was ( ) ( ) wine. 並べ替え 1)サッカー・ファンたちは彼の追加となるゴールに興奮した。(1語不要)  (additional goal/with/were/at/excited/the soccer fans/his). 2)2人の消防士が火事で負傷した。  (in/were/firefighters/the fire/at/injured/two). 3)ジェーンは料理が得意だと思われている。  (be/is/Jane/cooking/to/thought/good at). 4)彼は子どものころからジミーと呼ばれている。  (been/Jimmy/has/called/he)since he was a little boy.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Our son and his girlfriend are approaching engagement. They live in the same city we live in. The subject came up as to allocating holidays between their respective families. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします