• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

いつも答えていただきありがとうございます^^ 本当に助かっています。 自分の訳の答え合わせのような感じで使わせてもらってます。 Women in Amazon villages in Peru can weave fibers from the branch of the palm tree into anything they need-fishing nets,hammocks,purses,skirts and dental floss.However,for the last year,they have put their hopes in baskets,weaving hundreds to export to other countries.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ペルーのアマゾン川領域の村落に住む女性たちは、シュロの枝からとった繊維で、漁網、ハンモック、金入れ、スカート、糸楊枝(フロス)など、必要なものは何でも作る。しかし、昨年からは、海外へ輸出する目的で何百という籠編みに、望みを託している。

sfe36292
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! あんまり使わない単語が多く難しく 自分の訳では意味不明でした。 助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

The best way to prevent is to avoid mosquito bites. Mosquitoes are active at night,and people often get bitten while they are sleeping. They just need to hang a net around their bed,so it is very easy and inexpensive. Recently,a special kind of net was invented by a Japanese company. The fibers of the net contain a special insecticide that lasts for five years. There has been international suttort to deliver these nets to people in Africa.

• 和訳お願いします。

For planets to grow in size from their humble beginnings ,they must be continually bombarded by smaller bodies for tens to hundreds of millions of years. すみません、お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Women in an Amazon village make baskets from palm trees and export them to other countries. They belong to an enterprise aimed at “(1.productive conservation )”. That enterprise will save the rain forest by changing it into a (2.renewable )economic resource for the local people.  The government of Loreto organized the basket project. The president of the region believes that humans are part of (3.nature ). He says , “when we destroy nature , we destroy(4.ourselves ).” The basket project was the idea of an Israeli agronomist. In 2006 he helped found procrel , a (5.biodiversity )program to help indigenous people . The artisan’s earnings may not be very much , but it is more than double compared with those of (6.previous )months. The program seems to help indigenous people become autonomous. 1.「生産的な保護 」2.再生可能 3. 自然 4.私たち自身 5.生物多様性

• 和訳お願いします

For the next 40 years, Maria lived alone on the pampa in a tiny one-room house, just to study and guard the mysterious Lines of Nazca. One of the biggest threats to preserving the Lines was the Pan American Highway that cut across the pampa, slicing the picture of the long, crocodile-looking lizard in half. After Maria published a few articles about the Lines, more and more people started coming to Nazca so they could go out on the pampa to see the figures and lines for themselves. Maria persuaded the government of Peru to make the pampa a restricted area, so no one could walk on the desert exceot her assistant and herself.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。  Imagine how people lived long before anyone knew of any sciences or of writing. Then, as now, they would try to answer fundamental questions about their existence. Where did the would comd from? How did people originate? Why is there evil in the world? What happens to people when they die? What forces control the weather, the seasons, the cycle of agriculture? Questions such as these have persisted throughout history in every culture. The stories made so long ago to try to offer answers to these questions, and to try to account for a society's customs and rituals, are called myths.  Traditionally, myths did not originate in written form. They developed slowly as an oral tradition that was handed down over generations. Early people looked around and tried to make sense of the confusing world around them. They tried to imagine how it cnuld have come into being.  The elders of society two were considered wise analyzed what they saw. They came up with their own conclusions about natural events and human behavior. They developed stories that explained how such things came to be. They had to account for everything that happenedーfrom the origin of the world up to and including the present. These accounts, passed down in story form, were eventually accepted as traditional truth. Much letter the stories were written down.  Although mythmaking is an ancient practice, it is not a practice limited to people who lived thousands of years ago. People continue to create myths to explain their world. The American West of the 19th century (a,been,favorite,has,on,subject,towhich) build modern myths.  Mythmaking has traditionally looked to the past to try to make sense out of the present. Some modern myths look instead to the future. Storytellers make use of the countless inventions of the last few centuries to give striking descriptions of what Earth may be like  hundreds of years from now. They imagine life on worlds billions of light-years away in space or far in the future. These stories also help cultures understand their world. 以上になります。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Additionally, with the Bolsheviks in power in Moscow, chaos spread in Persia, as the Russo-British favoring government of Ahmad Shah Qajar lost authority outside of the capital. In contrast, in Syria, the Ottomans were steadily pushed back by British forces, culminating in the fall of Damascus in October 1918. Hopes were initially high for the Ottomans that their losses in Syria might be compensated with successes in the Caucasus. Enver Pasha, one of the most influential members of the Ottoman government, maintained an optimistic stance, hid information that made the Ottoman position appear weak, and led most of the Ottoman elite to believe that the war was still winnable. Developments in Southeast Europe quashed the Ottoman government's hopes. The Macedonian Front, also known as the Salonika campaign, had been largely stable since 1916. In September 1918, the Allied forces (under the command of Louis Franchet d'Espèrey) mounted a sudden offensive which proved quite successful. The Bulgarian army was defeated, and Bulgaria was forced to sue for peace in the Armistice of Salonica. That undermined both the German and Ottoman cause simultaneously, as the Germans had no troops to spare to defend Austria-Hungary from the newly formed vulnerability in Southeastern Europe after the losses it had suffered in France, and the Ottomans suddenly faced having to defend Constantinople against an overland European siege without help from the Bulgarians. Grand Vizier Talaat Pasha visited Berlin, Germany, and Sofia, Bulgaria in September 1918. He came away with the understanding that the war was no longer winnable. With Germany likely seeking a separate peace, the Ottomans would be forced to do so as well. Talaat convinced the other members of the ruling party that they must resign, as the Allies would impose far harsher terms if they thought the people who started the war were still in power. He also sought out the United States to see if he could surrender to them and gain the benefits of the Fourteen Points despite the Ottoman Empire and the United States not being at war; however, the Americans never responded, as they were waiting on British advice as to how to respond that never came. On October 13, Talaat and the rest of his ministry resigned. Ahmed Izzet Pasha replaced Talaat as Grand Vizier. Two days after taking office, he sent the captured British General Charles Vere Ferrers Townshend to the Allies to seek terms on an armistice. Negotiations The British cabinet received word of the offer and were eager to negotiate a deal.

• 和訳お願いします。

They have passed a fortune-teller's booth and my mother wishes to go in, but my father does not. They begin to argue about it. My mother becomes stubborn, my father once more impatient. What my father would like to do now is walk off and leave my mother there, but he knows that that would never do. My mother refuses to budge. She is near tears, but she feels an uncontrollable desire to hear what the palm reader will say. My father consents angrily and they both go into the booth which is, in a way, like the photographer's, since it is draped in black cloth and its light is colored and shadowed. The place is too warm, and my father keeps saying that this is all nonsense, pointing to the crystal ball on the table. The fortune-teller, a short, fat woman garbed in robes supposedly exotic, comes into the room and greets them, speaking with an accent. But suddenly my father feels that the whole thing is intolerable; he tugs at my mother's arm but my mother refuses to budge. And then, in terrible anger, my father lets go of my mother's arm and strides out, leaving my mother stunned. She makes a movement as if to go after him, but the fortune-teller holds her and begs her not to do so, and I in my seat in the darkness am shocked and horrified.

• 和訳を願いたいです。

Delia and I were zoology students who had come to Africa to start a wildlife research project. After months of searching for the right place, we found the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in Botswana. We decided it was an ideal place, so in 1974 we set up our base camp in the reserve. Much of the Central Kalahari was still unexplored because of the heat and lack of water. There were no villages near our base camp. We had to bring our water across the plains from a small town over 150 kilometers away. In an area larger than Ireland, our tiny research team of two and a few groups of native Africans were the only humans. The Kalahari was a difficult place for us to live. And it was difficult for the wild animals, too. They sometimes lived together peacefully, but often fought fiercely to survive. After having observed their way of living, we came to understand what the laws of nature really are. On the Kalahari we were just uninvited guests. It was important for us to leave the plains and the wild animals and plants as they were. (1)Where did Mark and Delia set up their base camp? (2)Why weren’t there many people living in the Central Kalahari? (3)What did they come to understand by watching the animals’ way of life? 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。 上記の英文を和訳して、(1)(2)(3)の問題には英語で答えてもらいたいです。 お願いします。 ・・・ついでに私の以前の名前はnogarinでした。 saysheさんなら気付いてくださると思います。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Some countries' economies already depend on remittances from islanders who have gone abroad to find jobs, and climate change could swell those numbers. Meanwhile, villages have already been evacuated from low-lying areas in Vanuatu and the Carteret Islands of Papua New Guinea. Ben Namakin, an environmentalist and native of Kiribati, says that, in his homeland, saltwater intrusion is already ruining taro patches and spoiling well water, houses are being flooded, coastlines are receding, and a causeway whose beauty he had appreciated since he was a child collapsed last October. And, as in many such Pacific island nations, there is little higher, habitable land for people to move to. "I really don't know where they will go," Namakin said in an e-mail interview. "They may move further inland, but the more they do that, they will end up on somebody else's land or reach the ocean on the other side, as the islands are too narrow." The result could be a resource grab that pushes governments to the breaking point, and a clamor to relocate to developed countries on the Pacific Rim or elsewhere.

• 英語

タイヤからリサイクルされるfishing suppliesとは何のことですか? Tires are now been used to make various products, from doormats to fishing supplies. これらの国々は、実は、燃やす石炭の量を2倍、3倍にする計画をしている。その次の文は、They=国とすると、changeが自動詞なので、国は他の燃料に変わる、となっておかしくなるような気がします。どういうことですか?あとlessは何ですか? These countries plan, in fact, to double or triple the amount of coal they burn. They cannot afford to change to other kinds of fuel that pollute the air less.