• ベストアンサー

英語

susano555の回答

回答No.1

:私はすぐに行かなければならない。 () Bは:それは私の喜びでした。 againsoon集まってくるPrease。 :私がします。さようなら。 (1)私は夕食は大丈夫だったと思います。 (2)は、あなたが夕食をお楽しみいただけますか? (3)ありがとうございました ディナーにご利用いただけます。 (4)はどのように食事が好きなのですか? 2 :あなたの健康をimroveに行うことがたくさんあります。 Bは:() 回答:たとえば、定期的な運動、またはeatingmore vegetblesを取得する。 (1)任意のような例?(2)何名様ですか? (3)どのような? (4)何を言ったの?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文章の違いが分かりません

下記の文章で分からない事があります。 ---- What would you like to have for dinner? 夕食は何が食べたいですか? I'd like sushi. 寿司です。 ---- これを What do you want to have for dinner? I want to sushi. としてはダメなのでしょうか? 違いは何処にあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。

日本語に合う英文になるように、かっこ内の語句を並びかえてください。 (1)彼らは私たちにそこで何が起こっているか話してくれました。 They told us (there/was/happening/what) (2)彼女に何枚CDを持っているのかたずねてみよう。 I'll ask her (has/CDs/how/many/she). 日本文を英文になおすときかっこに適する語句を入れてください。 (3)あなたはクジラを見たことがありますね。 You have ( )? (4)由美子はリンゴが好きではありませんね。 Yumiko( )? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)They told us what was happening there, (2)I'll ask her how many CDs she has. (3)You have seen a whale, haven't you? (4)Yumiko doesn't like an apple, does she? (3)と(4)は確実に間違っていると言われました。 どこが、間違っているのか教えてまらえませんか?

• すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりませ

すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりません。 どういう意味なんですか??あと、どういったらいいですか?? 教えてください!! Oh yea, and I was going to ask you, what am I suppose to call you? Like...name.? It's pretty confusing...hehe. Because I heard like many people call you different things..? -_-

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 英語の並び替えです。

"(where/was/it/learned/that/when/you)she was born? I can't believe she is from Egypt!!" "I heard it from Susan yesterday." "(earth/did/how/I/manage/on/to)get myself into such a position! She could not(herself/the party/bring/to attend/although)her friends urged her to many times. Is there anything(with/else/to discuss/would like/you)me? She said that(to do/was/the last/thing/she/wanted)to see her old friends. You might as(to rise/well/in the west/the sun/expect)as expect him to change his mind. I was(there were/the more/because/all/nervous)no windows through which I could see what was happening outside. 並び替えしてくれませんか? 多くてすいません(TOT)

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• センター英語のリスニングからです

Man: What did you think of the movie? Woman: Oh, it was all right. What about you? Man: I like anything with Johnny Depp in it. 最後の文のwithの解釈で迷っています。これはwith+名詞+形容詞という受験英語で言う付帯状況のwithというやつですか? http://q-eng.com/diary/10816

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.