• ベストアンサー

C

三國と菊池とのディールの時に、竹田崎が「黒いカードと黒いカードか~」って言ってましたけど、色ってアントレの資産のどこをみればわかるんですか? あと、 ED sequence for noitamina 26th episode...has no name, but it called "C" これって2クールって意味ですかね?

noname#154556
noname#154556

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • smoky10
  • ベストアンサー率83% (5/6)
回答No.1

例えば、第3話の中でドーナツ屋がたいやき屋に変わっているシーンがあり、 この伏線(現実世界への影響)が第4話で回収されているように、 カードの色も伏線で、まだ説明されず、今後回収(説明)されるのでは。 多分ですが、ノイタミナ枠の26番目のアニメがCということでしょう。 7月からの次期ノイタミナ枠も決まっているようですし、1クールだと思います。 http://noitamina.tv/ 個人的に気になるのは、 it's calledやらis calledではなく、 it calledとなっていることで、 何か深い意味が込められているのか、あるいは単に間違いなのか…。 エンディングの最初に印象付けるように出てくる文字列なので、気になるところです。

noname#154556
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 確かに3話で初めてバトルの解説が出てきましたからね。まぁ黒いかどうかなんかわからなくてもどうにかなりますが 問題は it が何を指すのかということですよね。多分ED sequence のことでしょうが・・・ EDのアニメーションがそのままCの内容ということですかね?考えれば考えるほどわかりませんなw

関連するQ&A

• 英語の生物の和訳です。

1.4 DNA structure and function DNA is huge ladder-like molecule made up of sugar , phosphate and four organic bases called Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine.The bases will only join up in the pairs A to T and G to C. The two halves of the ladder can also un-zip between the pairs of bases.They do this: (a) At mitosis: each half ladder forms the other half on itself.So two ladders,which are identical, result.This is the reason why a chromosome that splits in mitosis forms two identical chromosomes. (b) When genes make proteins: each half ladder forms a related substance, RNA(very similar to DNA) on it.This then detaches, passing to the ribosomes.RNA carries the sequence of bases that were in the DNA.Each three letter ‘word’(triplet),e.g.AGC attracts particular amino acid to the ribosome. The sequence of the hundreds of triplets is what determines the kind of protein formed at the ribosomes-each protein has its own unique DNA sequence. Thus a length of DNA with its own unique sequence is a gene; and a gene is what is used to make its own, unique,protein by linking a particular sequence of amino acids together at ribosome. The‘ladder’structure of DNA is in fact turned into a spiral(double helix) thread,with 10 base pairs per complete 360°turn.This has little to do with the function of DNA but it was a crucial fact, discovered by Franklin, Wilkins, Watson and Crick, in determining its structure. かなり長いですがお願いします。 すごく急いでます。

• 英文について教えてください。

Moreover-taking the word "tragedy" in its most ordinary modern sense-it is Gretchen who suffers the tragedy, which Faust takes in his stride. We never see him hunted by the furies, like Orestes: no sooner has Part Two begun than spirits "remove the burning arrows of remorse, and cleanse his mind of memories." And though he dies blind like Oedipus, (1)【he does not blind himself with clasps plucked in a passion from the corpse of his beloved, resolved to live in infamy and night.】 Rather, he loses his sight when he is a hundred years old, just before he dies in a moment of elation. Faust's sufferings are incidental. He is not a tragic hero like Orestes, who is called upon to kill his mother, or like Oedipus, who owes it to his city to find out who killed his predecessor and who thus discovers that he killed his father and is wedded to his mother. In Faust, tragedy engulfs not the hero but representatives of unheroic, non-outstanding, suffering humanity: Gretchen, Philemon and Baucis, Gretchen's mother. The death of Philemon and Baucis in the fifth act of Part Two involves no tragic conflict in Faust's mind: he has given different instructions; their death is a hideous surprise to him; but again he takes it in his stride.(2)【 It is another episode, no more.】(3)【 In retrospect we realize, if it was not clear to us all along, that Gretchen's tragedy, too, was a mere episode.】 The drama is epic, the effect cumulative. 『Goethe's Faust by Walter Kaufmann』 上記の英文の(1)【】、(2)【】、(3)【】の部分について質問です。 (1)【he does not blind himself with clasps plucked in a passion from the corpse of his beloved, resolved to live in infamy and night.】 *clasps pluckedとはどういう意味にとればよいのでしょうか? *全体はどういう訳になりますか? (2)【 It is another episode, no more.】 *これはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? another episodeとは? (3)【 In retrospect we realize, if it was not clear to us all along, that Gretchen's tragedy, too, was a mere episode.】 *文の構造がよくわかりません。 if節があって、帰結はGretchen's tragedy, too, was a mere episodeだと思うのですが、Gretchen's tragedyの前にthatがついているのがわかりません。 *また、it was not clear to us all alongのitは何をさしているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文を訳して下さい。

The Battle of Armentières (also Battle of Lille) was fought by German and Franco-British forces in northern France in October 1914, during reciprocal attempts by the armies to envelop the northern flank of their opponent, which has been called the Race to the Sea. Troops of the British Expeditionary Force (BEF) moved north from the Aisne front in early October and then joined in a general advance with French troops further south, pushing German cavalry and Jäger back towards Lille until 19 October. German infantry reinforcements of the 6th Army arrived in the area during October. The 6th Army began attacks from Arras north to Armentières in late October, which were faced by the BEF III Corps from Rouges Bancs, past Armentières north to the Douve river beyond the Lys. During desperate and mutually costly German attacks, the III Corps, with some British and French reinforcements, was pushed back several times, in the 6th Division area on the right flank but managed to retain Armentières. The offensive of the German 4th Army at Ypres and the Yser was made the principal German effort and the attacks of the 6th Army were reduced to probes and holding attacks at the end of October, which gradually diminished during November. Strategic developments From 17 September – 17 October, the belligerents had made reciprocal attempts to turn the northern flank of their opponent. Joffre ordered the French Second Army to move from eastern France to the north of the French Sixth Army from 2–9 September and Falkenhayn ordered the German 6th Army to move from the German-French border to the northern flank on 17 September. By the next day, French attacks north of the Aisne led to Falkenhayn ordering the Sixth Army to repulse French forces to secure the flank. When the Second Army advanced it met a German attack, rather than an open flank on 24 September. By 29 September, the Second Army had been reinforced to eight corps but was still opposed by German forces near Lille, rather than advancing around the German northern flank. The German 6th Army had also found that on arrival in the north, it was forced to oppose a French offensive, rather than advance around an open northern flank and that the secondary objective of protecting the northern flank of the German armies in France had become the main task. By 6 October the French needed British reinforcements to withstand German attacks around Lille. The BEF had begun to move from the Aisne to Flanders on 5 October and reinforcements from England assembled on the left flank of the Tenth Army, which had been formed from the left flank units of the Second Army on 4 October. Armentières アルマンティエール

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The initiative held by the Germans in August was not recovered as all troop movements to the right flank were piecemeal. Until the end of the Siege of Maubeuge (24 August – 7 September), only the single line from Trier to Liège, Brussels, Valenciennes and Cambrai was available and had to be used to supply the German armies on the right, while the 6th Army travelled in the opposite direction, limiting the army to forty trains a day, that took four days to move a corps. Information on German troop movements from wireless interception, enabled the French to forestall German moves but the Germans had to rely on reports from spies, which were frequently wrong. The French resorted to more cautious infantry tactics, using cover to reduce casualties and centralised command as the German army commanders followed contradictory plans. The French did not need to obtain a quick decisive result and could concentrate on preserving the French army by parrying German blows. The Battle of La Bassée was fought by German and Franco-British forces in northern France in October 1914, during reciprocal attempts by the contending armies to envelop the northern flank of their opponent, which has been called the Race to the Sea. The German 6th Army took Lille before a British force could secure the town and the 4th Army attacked the exposed British flank further north at Ypres. The British were driven back and the German army occupied La Bassée and Neuve Chapelle. Around 15 October, the British recaptured Givenchy-lès-la-Bassée but failed to recover La Bassée. German reinforcements arrived and regained the initiative, until the arrival of the Lahore Division, part of the Indian Corps. The British repulsed German attacks until early November, after which both sides concentrated their resources on the First Battle of Ypres. The battle at La Bassée was reduced to local operations. In late January and early February 1915, German and British troops conducted raids and local attacks in the Affairs of Cuinchy, which took place at Givenchy-lès-la-Bassée and just south of La Bassée Canal, leaving the front line little changed. From 17 September to 17 October the belligerents had tried to turn the northern flank of their opponent. Joffre ordered the French Second Army to move to the north of the French Sixth Army, by moving from eastern France from 2 to 9 September and Falkenhayn ordered the German 6th Army to move from the German-French border to the northern flank on 17 September. Next day, French attacks north of the Aisne led to Falkenhayn to order the 6th Army to repulse the French and secure the flank. La Bassée ラ・バセ

• C/C++

こんばんわ 最近C/C++を始めたものです 最終的な目的はC/C++で書いた掲示板を作成し、 サイトのコンテンツの一部とすることなのですが まだ始めたばかりなので hello worldのスクリプトを作ることにしました 今はvisual studio .NET を使っているのですがvisual studio .NET を使わないでプログラムをウェブサーバ上で 動かすことは出来るのでしょうか? また出来るとしたらそれに必要なソフトウェアはどのようなものが必要なのでしょうか? それとvisual studio .NETを使い、コンパイルやリンクを行うとvcprojやicoやncbなど色々な拡張子のファイルが出来るのですが どのファイルにアクセスすればhello worldという文字のスクリプトを見ることが出来るのでしょうか? 最後にコンパイルはマシン語にすることなのはわかるのですがリンクとはなんなのでしょうか? リンク と調べると当たり前のようにハイパーリンクの説明が出てきまして・・・ 一気にいくつも質問をさせていただきましたが ばらばらに質問するよりはいいかなと思い一気にさせていただきました どれか一つでもご存知の方おられましたら是非 ご教授ください よろしくお願いします

• CとC++

C++を勉強しているのですが たまにC言語から勉強した方がいいと 聞くのですが どちらを先に勉強したら良いのでしょうか?

• cとc++について

Microsoft Visual C++ とMicrosoft Visual Cは別々のソフトなのですか?あと大体いくらぐらいソフトはするのですか?教えてください。お願いします。

• C? C++?? 

ただいま卒業論文中の大学4年生です。 卒論を OS UNIX でC言語を使ってプログラムを組んでいます。 学校のパソコンに VC++ が入る予定なので Windows を使って C++ も勉強したいと思っています。 が・・・ 疑問に思ったことがあります。 C と C++ ではどの様な違いがあるのですか?? C++ を新たに勉強し直さなければならないのですか?? 複雑なプログラムを組むのには C++ のほうが便利なようですが 簡単なプログラムだったら違いはないのですか?? 「UNIX」 と 「Microsoft VC++」どちらがプログラムを組むのに楽ですか?? 共通点、相違点を教えてください。 **出来ればでいいので回答ください。** あと卒論提出まで2ヶ月ですが UNIXでプログラム → LaTexで卒論 C++を勉強→ VC++でプログラム → Wordで卒論 どちらが手っ取り早いですか??

• CとC++って何が違うのでしょうか?

こんにちは。今までjavaでプログラミングしていたのですが、C言語を使わなくてはいけなくなりました。 そこで本屋さんに行って「初めてのCプログラミング」というのを買いました。それに付いてた「BorlandC++Compiler」というコンパイラをインストールして、プログラムを作成して実行しました。 昔、大学の授業ではコンパイルするとき「cc」、実行するときは「a.out」とした記憶があるのですが、これでは、「bcc」です。 もしかして、この本は、C言語ではなく、C++というCとは異なる高水準言語なのですか? C言語とC++とは全く異なるものなら、このまま、新しい本を買わないとどのような支障がでてくるでしょうか?

専門家に質問してみよう