• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

海外の友人とfacebookでやり取りし始めたのですが、スラング(?)が多くて私の英語力ではあんまり理解できません。 短い文章なのですが、正確な意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 「I have sent u 4 of your lovely pics.in your E-mail address ok 」

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I have sent u 4 of your lovely pics.in your E-mail address ok = I have sent you four of your lovely pictures in your E-mail address. OK? だと思います。 <和訳例> 私は、あなたのE-mailアドレスに、あなたの可愛らしい写真の中から4枚をあなた宛てに送りました。いいですか?

chihiroxxx
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございます!!正しい英文まで付けてくださって!! 彼からのメールは to=2 for=4 やらでビックリしてます(笑) 届いた写真も確認できました。本当にありがとう!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 和訳をお願いします。その4

Hi, I hope bank should have contact you by E-mail when your account will be activated? did you got any e-mail from the bank? Wait bank will activate your account OK

• 和訳をお願いします!

海外通販を利用したのですが、エラーが生じてしまい、メールを送ったら返事が来ました。 調べて和訳を頑張ってみましたがギブアップです。 どなたかお願いします。 We ask for your patience as our site host continues to work through some kinks in our order manager system that is displaying payment errors and order errors in your account history.    Please know that your orders are still being processed and shipping despite the errors you are seeing in your history.  We hope to have the entire system restored in the next couple of days. We are closed Friday thru Sunday but will return Monday to answer all of your questions.  Remember that we use Gmail as our email provider so you only want to email once!  Emailing multiple times moves you down the list of answering in order of email receipt. In order to utilize the combined cart feature, you simply use the link button at the top of each site taking you to our sister site.  This will add items to the same cart.  If for any reason, you are finding it does not work, please clear your cookies and then re enter one of the sites and begin again.  Do not at any time leave the site to go to the other by using your browser window.  You can only utilize the link we provide to go back and forth.

• 外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりませ

外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりません; send this 2 all of your friends once you have message sent this 2 all of your friends u(you) will get $50 PSN NOT A SCAM ****-****-****(海外PSNネットワークカードのコード)inter this code once you have sent this 2 all of your friends p.s it works trust me i've tried it よく意味がわからないのですが、どういった内容なのでしょうか? 差し支えなければ翻訳をお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

You may purchase tickets to the XIV International Tchaikovsky Competition using Visa and MasterСard credit cards. Tickets will be available in April online to all competition performances including Opening Gala Concert tickets for June 14 in Moscow and Laureates’ Concert tickets for July 1 in Moscow and July 2 in St. Petersburg. Tickets will remain available for online purchase up to three days prior to each concert with a limit of six tickets per concert. Before purchasing, please review the details of the 2011 competition schedule. Your successful purchase will provide an on-screen printable receipt and you will also be sent an e-mail confirming your order. If you wish to pick up your tickets ahead of time, please print the receipt and bring it with you to the International Tchaikovsky Competition office between May 12 and June 5: Moscow: Povarskaya, 10 bld 1, room 701. 10:00 – 18:00 weekdays Beginning June 6 the tickets you have purchased will be held for you at the box office of the theater hosting the performances of the disciplines you have chosen. Please bring along your receipt. You may also have your tickets mailed to you by a guaranteed delivery service. The rates for postage and handling are included on the purchase order form.

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

Dear Auctioneers, I am Mrs Jessica From Holland presently in Canada. am highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my twins sons in the school in Nigeria as a Birthday ift. I will offer you $10,000:00USD for the price for 5 pics of this item + shipping through EMS each, and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale. Payment will be made through Band To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account). I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(jessicacole_123th2009@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 英文和訳を手伝ってください

There's a big difference between knowing your way round Facebook and being a computer science hotshot. (Bear in mind that the lowest age-groups here shouldn't even have a Facebook account.) And it's another big leap to being at home in the world of backdoor Trojans and buffer overflows とくにうしろの一文がちょっとよくわかりません。homeは誰のホームでしょう? ウィルスのホームグラウンドに身を置くということでしょうか?訳文お願いします。。.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします