• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語です。関係詞を入れる問題です。

括弧中に適切な関係詞を入れる問題です。 1.I know a boy (--) father is a lawyer. 2. That is the reason (--) he left Japan. 3.John went fishing alone last week, (--) made them angry. 4.He spoke too fast, and I did not understand (--) he said. 5.I visited the log cabin (--) Lincoln was born. 6.The doll with (--) the little girl always plays was her mother's Christmas gift. 7.Bill, (--) we met at the party, is our teacher's son. 8.Yesterday I visited Kyoto, (--) I met her. 9.As he approached the village he met a number of people, but none (--) (--) he knew,(--) somewhat surprised him. 10.He praised the wine of the country and (--) was more to the purpose, gave us the opportunity of tasting it. 11.Listen only to those (--) you believe to be utterly honest. 12.men can only be corrected by showing them (--) they really are. 13.Modern Greek is quite different from (--) (--) the ancient Greek philosophers used in their days. 14.She spoke only English and French, neither of (--) languages I understood. 15.she was not quite certain that Edward who wrote to her now was the same Edward (--) she had known. 16.The doctor,by (--) looked like a miracle, made the blind man see. 17.The fellow (--) I had thought was my friend showed himself unworthy of the trust. 18.Your coat, a button of (--) is missing, needs mending. 19.(--) is often the case with students, John is fond of baseball. 20.(--) wishes to join our club will be welcome. 長いですが、お願い致します

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数540
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

回答その1. 1.I know a boy (whose) father is a lawyer. 私はお父さんが法律家の少年を知っています。 2. That is the reason (why) he left Japan. それが、彼が日本を離れた理由です。 3.John went fishing alone last week, (which) made them angry. ジョンは先週一人で釣りに行ったが、そのことが彼らを怒らせた。 4.He spoke too fast, and I did not understand (what) he said. 彼はあまりにも早口だったので、私は、彼の言ったことがわからなかった。 5.I visited the log cabin (where) Lincoln was born. 私はリンカーンが生まれた丸太小屋を訪れた。 6.The doll with (which) the little girl always plays was her mother's Christmas gift. その小さな女の子がいつも遊ぶ人形は、彼女のお母さんのクリスマスギフトだった。 7.Bill, (whom) we met at the party, is our teacher's son. ビル、私たちはそのパーティで会ったが、は、私たちの先生の息子だ。 8.Yesterday I visited Kyoto, (where) I met her. 昨日私は京都を訪れた、そしてそこで私は彼女と会った。 9.As he approached the village he met a number of people, but none (of) (whom) he knew,(which) somewhat surprised him. 彼はその村に近づくにつれて何人かの人にあったが、彼らの誰も彼は知らなかった、そしてそのことが幾分彼を驚かせた。 10.He praised the wine of the country and (what) was more to the purpose, gave us the opportunity of tasting it. 彼はその国のワインを誉めた、そして、さらに目的にかなったことには、私たちにそれを試飲する機会を与えた。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1省略されている関係詞どこになにが入りますか? 1-1 Who was the pretty girl you spoke to at the bus stop this morning? 1-2 This is the very thing I have wanted to buy. 1-3 She is not the woman she was before she married. 2関係詞を使って1文に 2-1 Her only daughter often writes to her. She is now in New York. 2-2 He gave me two books. I have read neither of them yet. 2-3 You can see from here the roof of a white building. What is that building? 2-4 You had better put the book back on the desk. Because the owner will come back. 3「   」内の関係詞を使って全文を書き換え 3-1「than 」 It was an intersting book and I didn't expected that. 3-2「as」  He is a teacher and it is clear from his way of talking. 3-3「as ~as 」 He wanted the books , and bought them. よろしくお願いします

• 関係詞について

2つの文を関係詞を使って1つにするという問題です。 a)I went to see Dr.Smith. He told me to get more sleep. →I went to see Dr.Smith who told me to get more sleep. b)My uncle was born in August 1945.World War II was over at that time. →My uncle was born in August 1945 when World War II was over. c)The researchers visited the village.They stayed there more than a month. →分かりません。 d)New York is the center of art and business.It is often called the Big Apple. →New York which is often called the Big Apple is the center of art and business. e)He said his team won the championship.It was not true. →分かりません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 関係詞の問題なのですが

The boy ( ) and recommended to me has turned out a failure. 正解には「that he spoke of」が入るのですが、選択肢の中に、「of whom he spoke」というのがあったのですが、文法的にどこが間違っているのでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

回答その2. 11.Listen only to those (whom) you believe to be utterly honest. あなたがまっ正直だと信じる人の話だけを聞きなさい。 12.men can only be corrected by showing them (what) they really are. 人々は、彼らにその真の姿を示すことによってしか矯正されることはない。 13.Modern Greek is quite different from (that) (which) the ancient Greek philosophers used in their days. 現代ギリシア語は古代ギリシアの哲学者たちが当時使っていた物とは全く異なる。 14.She spoke only English and French, neither of (which) languages I understood. 彼女は英語とフランス語しか話さなかったが、その言語のどちらも私はわからなかった。 15.she was not quite certain that Edward who wrote to her now was the same Edward (that) she had known. 彼女に手紙を書いたエドワードが彼女が知っていたのと同じエドワードだと言うことに彼女は全く確信を持てなかった。 16.The doctor,by (what) looked like a miracle, made the blind man see. その医者は、奇跡とも思えることによって、その目の見えない男の人を見えるようにした。 17.The fellow (who) I had thought was my friend showed himself unworthy of the trust. 私が友達だと思っていたその男は、自ら信頼する価値のないことを示した。 18.Your coat, a button of (which) is missing, needs mending. あなたのコートは、そのボタンが取れていますから、繕う必要があります。 19.(As) is often the case with students, John is fond of baseball. 学生にはよくあることだが、ジョンは野球が好きだ。 20.(Whoever) wishes to join our club will be welcome. 私たちのクラブに入部したい人は誰でも歓迎です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

答えだけでなく和訳、全文までいつも書いて頂き、ありがとうございます!!saysheさんはすごく頭が良く、優しい方なんですね^また何かありましたらお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 関係詞の分からない問題について

とあるテキストの関係代名詞の問題で分からない点がいくつかあったので教えてください。 You must not forget that all ( ) glitters is not gold. 1,it 2,whose (3),that 4,which  ○・・・正解 →ぼくはglitterのSがないということで4番を選んだのですが、なぜ4がだめで3がOKなのか分かりません。 John visited the unibersity ( ) his father taught. 1,which 2,what (3),where 4,there →形容詞節の中身taughtは他動詞でこれは不完全文かなと思ったのですあ違っていました。なぜ形容詞節が完全文なのですか? Is that all ( ) is to this story? 1, here 2,it 3,that (4)there 5,this →はなから同解いていいのかわかりません He seemed to be (the/with/of/anxieties/cause/filled) which I couldn't imagine →特にあたっての思考のプロセスがわかりません 解説、よろしくお願い致します。

• これらの関係詞って、なんなんだ!?

教えてください。 下の2の関係詞ですが、考え方同じじゃ無いの?って質問です。 1)Greg is a man ( ) I know is capable of winning. 「グレッグは勝利する能力があると私にはわかっている男だ」 ()にはwhoが入ります。 解説:関係代名詞+SV+V・・・という形になる場合、こうした 場合は関係代名詞の直後のSVをカッコに入れて考えるとわかりやすい。つまりI knowをはずして、考えると。 Greg is capable of winning.であり whoが入る。 なるほどなるほど、OKわかったぜ!! 次の問題かかって来い!! 2)A lady ( ) I didn't know spoke to me at the station. ( )には? おっと!さっきのと一緒ジャン! 関係代名詞+SV+V・・・だな! A lady spoke to me at the station.が成り立つじゃん! ってことで (who) !! bubu-- ( )はwhom 解説A lady whom I didn't know spoke to me at the station. 「知らないご婦人が駅で話しかけてきました」 A lady spoke to me at the station. + I didn't know her. http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~nisshy/gb/gbk0040.htm なんなんだ!!!じゃ1)も I know himでwhomじゃねーのかよ??? さっぱりわかりません。 助けてください。。。

• 英語 関係詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・She is (who/wrote/a/engineer/I/letter/an/to). →an engineer who I write to a letter ・Mr.Nakajima(is/what/call/a/we/walking/dictionary). →is what we call a walking dictionary ・The melting point of a substance is the temperature () it melts when you heat it. 1 at 2 at which 3 which 4 which at→2 ・() difficult the problem may be, it will have to be resolved. 1 Whoever 2 Wherever 3 Whichever 4 However→3 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (the noise/with/up/his sister/was making/put/could not/he). 2 Jack gave his girlfriend (he thought/some of/the books/very interesting/were/which). ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 The high school girl (1 whose) bicycle (2 was stolen) (3 who) reported its loss (4 to) the police. 2 This is the (1 main) reason (2 why) prevented me (3 from) accepting the (4 offer).

• 関係詞

That is one of the cities ___ I visited on my tour of Europe. の___に当てはまる語句は?というもんだいで、正答はwhichになっているのですが、visitは visit to と使うので to whichじゃないのでしょうか? 分かるかた回答おねがします!

• 関係詞を使って1文にしたいのですが

関係詞を使って1文にしたいのですがどうしたらいいですか 1 Her only daughter often writes to her. She is now in New York. → Her only daughter that (who) is now in New York often writes to her. 2 You had better put the book back on the desk. Because the owner will come back. → The reason why you had better put the book back on the desk is that the owner will come back.   →以降の文と違う表現をするならどうなりますか?  

• 二重関係詞

(1)He is the only person I know who is suited for the post. 「彼は私が知っていて,その地位に適任のたった一人の人です.」 (2)He is the only person I know and who is suited for the post. 「彼は私が知っている唯一の人であり,その地位に適任の唯一のの人です.」 このように先行詞に[the only]などがあると,[and]を入れるか入れないかで,意味が変わりますよね. では,次のような場合はどうなのでしょう? (1)He is the person I know who is suited for the post. 「彼は私の知っている人の中で,その地位に適任の人です.」 (2)He is the person I know and who is suited for the post. 「彼は私の知っている人であり,その地位に適任の人です.」 このように[the only]などがないと,[and]を入れても入れなくても意味が変わらない気がします. どちらも「彼」は「私が知っている」+「その地位に適任」ですか? また,このような場合([the only]などが入っていない場合)は[and]は入れるべきなのですか?

• 英語の関係詞でよくわからない問題があります。

1( )に適当な語を入れてください。 1.ギターを弾くことは、彼が一番好きなことだ。 Playing the guitar is ( )( )( ) the best. 2.私が買いたいのは、その作家の新しい本だ。 ( )( )( ) to buy is the writer's new book. 3.彼が料理するものを食べてみたいのです。 I'd like to eat ( )( )( ). 2正しくならべかえてください。 1.She found (was/peach/a/which/big/flating). 2.It was the biggest (seen/she/that/ever/had/peach). 3.Her husband came back from (had/which/in/mountain/he/the/worked). 4.What (are/reading/you) sounds like a horror story. 3和訳してください。 1-a.I have two cousins who are college students. 1-b.I have two cousins,who are college students. 2-a.Laura got married to a doctor whom I didn't know. 2-b.Laura got married to a doctor'which I didn't know. 3.He told me that he caught a cold,which was a lie. 2番は意味も教えてくださると嬉しいです><

• 関係詞の使い方・・・?

I hear he is going to marry a girl. The girl happens to be a friend of my wife's. という2文があり、これを関係代名詞を用いて1文にせよ、という問題です。 答えは The girl whom I hear he is going to marry happens to be a friend of my wife's. となっていました。 これを、 I hear he is going to marry a girl who happens to be a friend of my wife's. としてはいけないのでしょうか? 前者ならば意味は「私が、彼が結婚すると聞いた女の子は、たまたま私の妻の友人である。」 後者ならば、「私は、彼が、たまたま私の妻の友人である女の子と結婚すると聞いた」 となるのではないでしょうか。日本語で考えると、どちらも言ういい方ではありますよね。 英語では、前者のような言い方しかしないのでしょうか。何か、文法的根拠があるから、解答は前者になっているんだと思うんです。どなたか、詳しく、教えてください。お願いします!

• 関係詞文を分ける。

関係詞の問題で悩んでいます。教えてください。 下記の4つの文はいずれも関係しで接合されています。 2つの文に分けた場合どのような文に分かれるでしょうか? また下記の文の日本語を教えていただきたいのですが。 1)The person with whom he always finds fault is his wife.    2)This is not the matter with which I am not concerned.    3)The woman of whom I told you is coming.   4)I was impressed with the zeal with which he spoke of the plan.