• ベストアンサー

英語の関係詞についてです。問題の採点お願いします。

関係詞の複合関係代名詞、複合関係副詞の問題です。 各組の文がほぼ同じになるように()内に適語をいれなさいと言う問題です。 1.No matter ( what ) they say, do what you think is right. ( Whatever ) they say, do what you think is right. 2.He takes a walk every morning ( however ) cold it is. He takes a walk every morning no matter ( how ) ( cold ) it is. 3.She is with her dog at any time I see her. She is with her dog ( whenever ) I see her. 間違っているところがあったら教えてください! 和訳も添えていただけると嬉しいです。 ご協力お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1.No matter ( what ) they say, do what you think is right. ( Whatever ) they say, do what you think is right. 彼らが何をいったとしても、自分が正しいと思うことをしなさい。 2.He takes a walk every morning ( however ) cold it is. He takes a walk every morning no matter ( how ) ( cold ) it is. どんなに寒くても彼は毎日散歩をする。 3.She is with her dog at any time I see her. She is with her dog ( whenever ) I see her. 会うといつでも彼女は犬と一緒だ。 全部合っています。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

chessman76
質問者

お礼

Him-hymnさん和訳までわざわざありがとうございます。さんこうにさせていただきます。あっていてほっとしました~。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 関係詞 

すみません、質問なんですが、次の問題がどうしてもわかりません。 (  )内の語句を並び替えなさい。 (1) 彼の傲慢さは話をするたびにあらわれる。 His arrogance comes out ( makes, speech, every, he, in). これって関係代名詞(when)が省略されいると思うのですが、私は、 His arrogance comes out in every he makes speech. と考えました。he makes speech は繋がると思うのですが、in と every をどこに入れるのかがよく分かりません。 (2) 文学は他国がある国を知る貴重な材料である。 Literature is a precious ( of, through, which, resource, may, learn, other nations) a country. まず、precious のあとにresource がくると思うのと、other nations learn a country でいけそうな気がするのですが、 through, of, may などはどこに入れるのかが分かりません。 (3) その試合には国籍のいかんを問わずに誰でも参加できます。 Anyone can paicipate in the game, ( they, no, are, matter, nationality). {1語不足}   1語不足している語句は、what だと考えました。no matter what で「いかん」の部分が出来上がると思うのですが・・・ 質問多くてすみません。

• 関係詞について

2度目の投稿です。前回はご回答ありがとうございました!!とても参考になりました。 今回はタイトル通り関係詞関する間違いです。 I have a cousin where lives in Denver, Colorado. She's married and has a little girl whom is two years old. The company that's she works for has a daycare center, so she can take her daughter to work with her in the morning, play with her during lunchtime and take her home after work. She told me about one company who's management even lets a new parent bring the baby to his or her office! Mycousin's husband works, too. He's an American whom she met him in college. She's happy with her life. And one thing what makes her VERY happy is that her husband does ALL the cooking. I wonder if he has a brother whose single. これが文です。例:1行目の「cpusin where」がwhereでなくwhoです。このように他に6個あります。 是非、力を貸してください!

• 英語の宿題なんです

(1)It will ( take / to / do / good / him ) a walk every morning. (2)They ( those sketches / be / believed / genuine Picassos / to ). それぞれ私が考えた答えなんですが、 (1)It will do good to take him a walk every morning. (2)They believed those sketches to be genuine Picassos. これであっているのでしょうか? しかも、(1)についてはdo good がしっくりこなくて訳が分かりません。 (2)も to be genuine Picassosが”本物のピカソのスケッチになった” なんて訳がつくのでしょうか? 分かる方、解説付きで答えていただけますか?

• 英語文

次の英文ですが()内を正しい語順に並び替えてほしいのですが It will (take / to / do / good / him) a walk every morning. They (those sketches / be / believed / genuine Picassos / to).

• 関係詞、疑問詞の穴埋め問題です。

上の十問が関係詞の穴埋め、下の十問は、適した語を選ぶ問題なのですが、問題集に答えがついていないので、答えと訳をつけてほしいです。お願いします。 1 She had no one with()she could consult about the matter. 2 The time will come()you´ll regret this. 3 Look at the boy and his dog()are running over there. 4 John is a student()the teachers believe is jonest. 5 She said she has read the book before,()proved to be a lie. 6 It is often said that rice is Asians()wheat is to Europeans. 7 My father gave the boy()little money he had. 8 Who()has common sense can believe such a thing? 9 There is no matter in the world()loves her children. 10 I dislike such a man()tells lie. 1 This book is very informative and,()is more,inexpensive. 2 No matter()he may go,he is loved by everybody. 3 ()come you came to school so early this morning? 4 I don´t know()the exast distance between Tokyo and Morioka is. 5 () is often the case with scientists,he has no interest in clothes. 6 () do you think of those Japanese writers? 7 The plan may not work,but()not give it a try? 8 () soon does the concert begin?Do we have time to get a program? 9 This coming Friday is()I am free. 10 () with the strong wind and rain,the airplane didn´t arrive on time.   語群(アwhat イwhen ウwhere エwhy オhow カas)

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1省略されている関係詞どこになにが入りますか? 1-1 Who was the pretty girl you spoke to at the bus stop this morning? 1-2 This is the very thing I have wanted to buy. 1-3 She is not the woman she was before she married. 2関係詞を使って1文に 2-1 Her only daughter often writes to her. She is now in New York. 2-2 He gave me two books. I have read neither of them yet. 2-3 You can see from here the roof of a white building. What is that building? 2-4 You had better put the book back on the desk. Because the owner will come back. 3「   」内の関係詞を使って全文を書き換え 3-1「than 」 It was an intersting book and I didn't expected that. 3-2「as」  He is a teacher and it is clear from his way of talking. 3-3「as ~as 」 He wanted the books , and bought them. よろしくお願いします

• 次の問題の答えを教えてほしいです!!

☆1.~5.に続く最も適切なものをa.~e.から1つずつ選びなさい。 またそれぞれを日本文に直しなさい。 1.This is the book [           ]. 2.Yokohama is the city [           ]. 3.Don't put off till tomorrow [             ]. 4.Bill is the man [             ]. 5.The man [               ]. a.who arrives first every morning b.which I bought the other day c.what you can do today d.whom I met at the airport yesterday is her father e.whose population is the second largest in Japan ☆[              ]に入る最も適切なものをa.~d.から1つずつ選びなさい。 またそれぞれを日本文に直しなさい。 1.He is [                  ] a walking dictionary. 2.She is not [                  ] ten years ago. 3.He is handsome, [                    ], very smart. 4.Linda missed the train, [                ], lost her ticket. a.and what is more b.and what was worse c.what she was d.what is called お願いします!!

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!

• 英語の並び替え得意な人お願いします

君は,自分で正しいと思うことをやっていますか。 Are[is/think/you/what/right/doing/you]? 彼女は何と言えばよいのかわからなかった。だから何も言わなかった。 She wasn't quite sure what to say,[anything/didn't/is/it/quite/what]was only twenty years ago. お願いします(>人<)

• 英語のメール

ペンパルからのメールです。 自分のペット(犬とねずみ)の話なのですが、詳しく教えてください。 英語圏の人ではないので、よくスペルミスをする人なのですが、たぶん間違いだろうと思うところは直しました。 I have a dog and a rat. I know You may not like rats, but this one is different - he's very clean animal- just like cat. I did not planned to have a rat, but after my dog was operated ("Ruda" - ルダ - redhead, because she's redhead like a fox) she changed a lot. My dog became very pessimistic, started to think about life and death. All i want to say is that i felt like i lost my dog- she was staring at the window day after day. So to help her with her depression i gave her little rat to raise. That moment changed everything. Now they are good friends, rat fall asleep laying on her back:). They are both great and they make my parents laugh what is important.  Well i planned to put a cat between them, but my dog did not agree it:).