海外通販サイトでの注文後の案内についての翻訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販サイトで注文後に届いた案内メールの翻訳をお願いします。
  • 注文後に受け取ったメールの翻訳について教えてください。
  • 海外通販サイトでの注文後の案内メールを正確に翻訳してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

正確な翻訳をお願いいたします。

みなさん、こんんちは。  英語の得意な方々にお伺いしたいことがございます。  海外の通販サイトで購入に挑戦した見たいのですが、  注文後に下記のような案内が届きました。    Hello! This project is the manufacture of high imitation. 10.1-inch screen. Google operating system. Built-in GPS, built-in HD camera. 3G wireless Internet access. Project support external 16GB32GB. please you know. The original Apple was expensive. You need. Please confirm. I will send you soon.  一応翻訳サイトに通してみたのですが、真意が良くわからなかったため、お分かりになる方宜しくお願いいたします。  なお、巷で問題となっている試験問題のカンニングではないためご安心くださいw  それでは宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

この project は精巧な模造品です。10.1 インチのスクリーン。Google OS 使用。GPS 内臓。HD カメラ内臓。3G のワイアレス・インターネット・アクセス可能。16GB および 32GB の外部記憶装置をサポート。ご存知のように、Apple のオリジナル製品は高価です。ご確認を願います。商品はじきに届きます。 * 要するに、注文内容と違っていれば申し出てくれということではないかと思います。

POOH200811
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答、ありがとうございます。  うーん、なるほどぉ。  やはりそうなりますか。  小さな希望は見事打ち砕かれましたw  要は本物の「Ipad」ではなく、模造品ということですよね。  くっそー、だまされた自分が情けない・・・。  全部ではないのでしょうが、みなさんも某共産国家企業との取引には十分気をつけてください。  人柱からの忠告です、ぐすん。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 翻訳してください。

先日、海外のサイトで買い物をしました。以前から海外のサイトで買い物をすることは多々あるのですが、今回は発送方法を選らんでくださいという意味らしきメールが帰ってきました。 いつもは注文完了と発送のメールだけですがいつもと違うサイトを利用したためにこのようになってしまいました。 私は英語が非常に苦手です。いつもは翻訳サイトをいろいろめぐるのですが今回は少し意味がわからなかったので。質問しました。 購入したのはmusicstoreというおそらくドイツの店です。http://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/ 以下文章 Hi 私の名前, please confirm your order according to the shipping costs (see attachment), so that we can proceed with your order. Best Regs *Due the huge amount of mails we receive, please include the previous messages with your further inquieries to help us giving you email support. Thank you!* お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品落札されました。その後何回かメールでやり取りをしました。 下記のようなメールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, On top of the sailor pro gear for which I have already paid on paypal, please find the additional items I want to order from you : - 1 fountain pen Pilot Capless Decimo [Fine nib], dark blue color US$ 126.00 (please confirm that one converter is included) SUB-TOTAL 1 PEN - Ink bottle Iroshizuku Kon-peki, 1 bottle 50ml US$ 15.00 - Ink bottle, SAILOR, Kiwa-guro black, 50ml, 1 bottle US$ 15.00 - Ink bottle, SAILOR Jentle Ink, 50ml, 4 bottles x $6 US$ 24.00 1 epinaru (epinard SJ-13-1000-260) and 1 apuricoto (apricot SJ-13-1000-273) and 1 red brown and 1 sky high (SJ-13-1000-241) i.e. 4 x $6 SUB-TOTAL 6 BOTTLES - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), blue-black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), blue, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, SAILOR (boxes of 12), black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, SAILOR (boxes of 12), kiwa-guro black, 1 box US$ 6.00 SUB-TOTAL 5 BOXES Total US$ 202.00 Can you please confirm as soon as possible the additional price of these items, and send the invoice through paypal for payment? I’ll pay it as soon as possible through paypal and then you can send the whole order. Thank you and best regards

• paypalから来たメールについて

今まで、海外のサイトなどから買い物をした事が無いのですが、以下のようなメールがpaypalから届きました。 件名:Please Restore Your Account Access As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason: Our system requires further account verification. Case ID Number: Please confirm your Paypal account,click the URL below: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit This is a second reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. PayPal Email ID 登録した覚えは無いのですが、どのように対応すべきでしょうか?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 落札後、下記メールが届きました。支払いに関する事のようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've tried to pay for your item and from Paypal I've received the following answers about the limit of 200 euros: After you click Continue, we'll charge this card €1.50 EUR or equivalent to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card. What about my eBay transaction? Once your card is confirmed, you will be able to return to complete checkout. Please contact the seller to inform them that your payment will be delayed while you complete this process. I hope to resolve this problem very soon and to pay for your wonderful pen! I send you the Paypal response if I will received it!

• 翻訳をお願いします

英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら下記の翻訳をしていただければ助かります どうぞよろしくお願い致します Your A-to-z Guarantee claim for order 1234567890 was granted on January 4, 2012. In some cases, we've found that the product eventually arrives after a claim is reimbursed. If you've received this order, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and placing an 'X' in the box below. If you're unable to place an 'X' in the box below, you're welcome to reply to this message and confirm that the merchandise has been delivered. Your confirmation of receipt will provide us with authorization to withdraw the claim and recharge you for this order. * If the merchandise has not arrived, you do not need to reply to this message. [ ] I would like to withdraw my A-to-z Guarantee claim for Order 1234567890. If this A-to-z Guarantee claim has already been reimbursed to my payment method associated with this transaction, I authorize Amazon.com to recharge my original payment method.

• Ebayにて英語の内容がわかりません!

The address that you had provided to us when you checkout was different from your address that you have listed with eBay's records. Please confirm the ship to address for the following order so that we can release the parcel to you as soon as possible. Failure to respond will only further delay your order. セラーから上記の内容が送られてきました。 どういった意味なんでしょうか? アドレスが違うよってことですか?

• 翻訳お願いします

ツイッターで突然のアカウント凍結されてメールしたんだけど英語で全くわかりません。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したんだけど意味が全くわかりませんでした。 何方かわかりやすい翻訳お願いします。 Hello, We understand that you're contesting an account suspension. Please be sure to read this entire email; you will need to take further action in order to reopen your ticket and trigger a review of your account. Twitter suspends accounts for a variety of reasons: • If your account was suspended for aggressive following behavior, you should have received an email notification to the address associated with your Twitter account. You'll need to confirm that you've removed all prohibited following automation from your account, and will stop any manual aggressive following behavior. To expedite your appeal process, please review our Best Practices page if you haven't already, and then reply to this ticket with a confirmation that you understand our policies and will not engage in any prohibited following behavior. • Please take a minute to review the Twitter Rules. • If you received an email from admin@twitter.com saying 'you're being suspended' or that we're going delete your account, you're safe; the email is fake. More information here https://support.twitter.com/articles/204820-safety-fake-twitter-emails • While we strive to avoid mistakes, it's also possible that your account was suspended in error. If after reviewing the Rules, you have no idea why your account was suspended, just reply to this email indicating as much, and we'll take another look at your case. Our apologies if the error turns out to be ours. Thanks, Twitter Support ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Responding to this email will reopen this ticket and put your ticket in queue for support. If you do not reply, your case will be closed. Note that you need to reply from the address this mail was sent to. If you use an alias (such as username+alias@gmail.com) to manage your account, ensure that your reply comes from the alias address or your ticket may not be seen by our support staff. Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request. Your request summary is:

• どなたか英文を翻訳して下さい!

先日、ネットで購入した商品が、初期不良の為交換になりました。 そこでEMSで返品し、先方からの連絡を待っていました。 ところが、追跡番号で検索すると、4月11日には受取済みになっているのです。 もう10日も前に配達済みにもかかわらず、何の連絡もないので、 「返品商品は到着済みですよね?どうなっていますか?」 というメールを送ったところ、以下の文章が返って来ました。 複数の翻訳サイトを使って、何とか自力で頑張ってみたのですが、 結局、「先方はちゃんと受け取っているのか?いないのか?」 というのが、良く分かりません。 お手数ですが、お分かりになる方、是非宜しくお願い致します! hi,we have received the returned parcel Great to tell you that we have reshipped the items out to you already by registered post Normally delivery takes 10-20 business days to arrive you by Singapore post Sometimes it may be delayed by the customs. Please have your patience to wait for its coming. Here is your tracking number: RA123456789CN You could have a track on the website: http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do?lan=0 please have your patience to wait for some more days. Any queries about the shipping, just feel free to contact me,I am always here around you. Hope you will receive it soon.