• ベストアンサー

和訳と英訳してください

I'm not in any college. I'm searching job and studing by free.(あなたは大学生か質問したらこちらのmessage届きました) 君の髪の色は?瞳の色は?肌の色は?(今messageやり取りしてる相手の中で1人だけlooksが謎な子がいて質問ですね)

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<和訳例> 僕は、どの大学にも在学していません。今は、仕事を探していて、無料で(お金を使わずに)勉強しています。 <英訳例> 1. What is the color of your hair? What is the color of your eyes? What is the color of your skin? 2. May I ask you what the colors of your hair, eye and skin are? 3. Do you mind if I ask you how you look? For example, about the colors of your hair, eyes and skin. 4. I wish I could see your face. I wonder how you look. <英訳例・自動翻訳チェック> 1.あなたの髪の色は、何ですか? あなたの目の色は、何ですか? あなたの皮膚の色は、何ですか? 2.あなたの髪、目と皮膚の色が何であるかについて、あなたに尋ねてもよろしいですか? 3.あなたは、私があなたがどのように見るかについて、あなたに尋ねるかどうか気にしますか?例えば、あなたの髪の色について、目と皮膚。 http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/transtext 4. 私があなたの顔を見ることができればよいと思います。 私は、あなたがどのように見えるかと思います。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ *** rafhaf さん、おはようございます。Q&Aサイトから、大学入試問題が、流出しましたね。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

おはようございます!!和訳と英訳ありがとうございました!! 質問の仕方で色々な文章がありますね~フムフム。 昨日ニュースで見ました。犯人は誰だ(?_?)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と英訳お願いします

○○は太った。○○ has gained weight.と英訳してもらいましたが太ったはfatではないんですか? I think that too and I confess that I would like to but do it but I'm so shy相手がシャイで正直に言うと何がどうしたのでしょうか?(確か私がtweepsは好きなセレブに沢山お願いfollowして送ってるよね、そだ君の母国語おしえてとmessage送ったらこちらのメッセージ届きました)それと君はSkypeあると質問されましたが短くnoと答えてもokですよね?

• 和訳お願いします

恐縮ですが翻訳機なしでお願いしますm(_ _)m Ah great! Waitress job looks hard and tiring, however I think it's a nice job. =) Because the cafe is fashionable, it would be even more nice to work there! hehe I'm happy that you got healed by my mails. Making you glad is the most important for me and I want to make my best for that. *(^_^)* I had my math test today. Wow it was difficult... x'( But your encouragement and kindness gave me some power. ^^ Thank you so much! (Why do you dislike math? Math are so good!... or not! haha) Love you! <3

• 和訳してください

I'm going to put one photo of me...here on twitter..I'm gonna change it again.(どんなlooksしてるのか相手に質問したら、こちらの返信きました) I'll look forward if I ask them to follow me. and we will see how to practice Spanish,don't worry.(相手にセレブでfollow返してくれる人も少ないけど居るよとSkypeの本格的Spain語lesson拒否したら、こちらのmessage届きました)

• 英訳してください

ギリシャにもgreenやgrayの瞳の色の人が居るの?(相手の国にはblueの瞳の色の男女が人気でモテると教えてもらったので)日本の男性はロリコンが多いよ。日本の女性は筋肉質の男性よりも細い男性が好きだよ。肌の色が白くて痩せている黒い瞳に黒髪の女性と男性が人気かな!?日本では顔の彫りが深い人と目が大きい(二重の幅が広いのほうがいいかな!?)人もあまりモテないし人気がないよ?日本は欧米でモテる人気の男性と女性とは正反対の男性と女性が人気でモテる。(相手から日本ではどんな男女が人気でモテるか質問されました) 随分と長い文章ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• music searching~~

I'm searching for some music just like "LAST AUTUMN",do you konw any? thanks a lot

• 日本人恋人。。

Myself male 36 Yrs old. I speak English and Japanese. I have a good job here in Tokyo and searching for Japanese girl for Love. But I`m shy kind person to approach any girl. But I think, Japanese girls are afraid about the foreigners. Please advise what to do?

• 和訳をお願いします。

外国の方からの質問です。 ポケモンカードの購入についてなんですが和訳をお願いします。 I have just been bought 5 boxes of this set now so if you still have the cards any cards i don't have i will be happy to buy sorry about that.

• 和訳してください

no. Thanks Godness. I'm scared about earthquake(お礼とそちらでは地震があるか質問したらこちらのmessageが届きました)

• 翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします

翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします Yay! I'm glad! *(^_^)* Even if your English looks already so pretty good. Haha :P Also, I will study hard English and Japanese me too, to talk more with you! By the way, have you spent a good day? =) Oh! I have received the message about changing our relationship status. For sure, I have confirmed it. *(^_^)* Anyway, It was good to talk with you tonight. I feel so good now. =)

• 和訳してください

something like that....when I'm sad or I'm nervous...they're falling....it isn't something very serious(相手が髪の毛が抜けるのが悩みらしく私が病気か何かで抜けるの?と質問したらこちらのmessage届きました)