• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳なのですが、困っています><;)

あなたが脚本を選ぶ基準はなんですか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • あなたが脚本を選ぶ基準はなんですか。私が選ぶ立場なら、私は感動や希望のある社会という題材によって感動したいです。そして経験をフィルムに移すことで、私は経験を付け足すことが出来ると感じとりたいのです。
  • 脚本選びの基準としては感動や社会的なメッセージ性が重要です。また、物語を映画に翻訳することで自分の経験を追加できるとも考えています。
  • 私は脚本を選ぶ時には感動や社会的なメッセージ性が大切です。物語を映画化することで自分自身の経験を翻訳し、付け足すことができると考えています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kuma-ku
  • ベストアンサー率54% (1558/2845)
回答No.1

こんにちは [I am in a position to choose] の時に [I want to be moved by the material - moved emotionally and hopefully socially] であると、言っています。 後者の箇所は、[I want to be moved emotionally and hopefully socially by the material.] で考えると、分かりやすいと思います。 そして、文章の後半部分ですが、 [and then I want to sense that I can add to the experience in translating it for film.] 『私は、[that~]と感じたい(気づきたい)』 [that~]は『”the material”を”film”に変えていくという経験を増やせる』と言う内容になると思います。 また、”the material”は”脚本”を指していると思います。

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

後半は全く自分の勝手な解釈をしていました(・;)ありがとうございました、助かりましたm--m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を御願いします

“The past two years, I’ve had to watch my chance slip away at this event, so I’m stoked I’m still in it, and hopefully we can confirm it in the next couple of heats.” これはサーフィンの選手権大会において記者に選手が答えている記事の一部なんですが、辞書やウェブ翻訳をつかっても、うまく内容が掴めません。(この「watch」は「期待する」の意味でいいですか?) すみませんが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 和訳をお願いします

I don't want to lose it , and I'm afraid that if I don't change that is what will happen. ここで、文の流れでand ではなくbut の気がするのですが、それも教えていただけたら嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!m--m

以下の文の和訳を自分でしてみたのですが、変な日本語になってしまいます。和訳をお願いいたしますm--m The way we relate to movies depends on what we bring to the film and what is the intention of the film. If the film wants to challenge us, presenting us with a choice that we ask ourselves how we would respond under these circumstances - movies like Force Majeure by Pierre Jolivet or even the class Casablanca - then the movie is proactive and we are a vital participant. And depending how we feel as we enter the experience, we too will be creating our personal reaction to the film and where some may cry others will laugh - at the same material depending on our belief systems. Now most movies want us in fact to be reactors - and in a sense more passive. But even then our psychological makeup will determine how we relate and this makes us all "active " in our responses.

• 英語で近況報告

アメリカ滞在中にお世話になった年上の友達に近況の報告をしたいのですが、英語のいい言い回しがわかりません。 添削、またはいい英訳文を教えてください。お願い致します。 (かっこ)の中は伝えたい事です。 Hello! I want to let you know my news. (お知らせしたいことがあります) I left ○○会社 in April and have begun to work in ××会社. (4月に○○会社を辞めて××会社で働き始めました。) I've moved to Tokyo. (東京へ引っ越しました。) And I married TARO!(太郎と結婚しました。) あまりに稚拙な文でお恥ずかしい。。。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.