• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

チャットをしたいメッセージを入れたら、こちらのメッセージが表示されました。 パソコンで翻訳をしたのですが、良く分からないのでよろしくお願いします。 I may not be at the desk.If I am not responding.please leave a messege.I'll be back

noname#128201
noname#128201
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 私は、机のところにいないかも知れません。もし、私が、返事をしなかったら、メッセージを残してください。後で、折り返し返信します。

noname#128201
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

noname#128201
質問者

補足

先に回答して下さったので、ベストアンサーにさせて頂きます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

ただいま席を外しております。応答がない場合には、メッセージを残して下さい。後ほどお返事をいたします。

noname#128201
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 得意な方、翻訳お願いします!

I am not sure yet when I'll be traveling but I will try to keep you up to date. 大体の意味はわかるのですが、自分の翻訳と間違いがないか確認したいのでよろしくお願いします 海外の友人からCoolときたのですが、どういう場合に良く使われるのでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 I already get the lens from you. Anyway, i really not appreciated to found that the front body lens not only scratch but also not exactly be the right shape. May i can return the lens ? Please refund the money to me. よろしくお願いします。

• この詩を翻訳してください!!

英語がまったく理解できません>< 以下の詩は、作者不詳のある有名な詩です。 先入観なしに以下の詩をなるべく忠実に翻訳すると どんな風になりますか? 翻訳機をつかったんですが、さっぱり理解できません。 英語の詩を日本語に訳すのって難しいですよねーー。(わたしは訳せませんが) 英語から日本語になると 作者の言いたいことと微妙に違う詩になってしまうというか、、 忠実に訳すことは不可能なものでしょうか?^^; 何卒、宜しくお願いします!! 「Do not stand at my grave and weep」 Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am in a thousand winds that blow I am the softly falling snow I am the gentle showers of rain I am the fields of ripening grain I am in the morning hush I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight I am the starshine of the night I am in the flowers that bloom I am in a quiet room I am in the birds that sing I am in the each lovely thing Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there I do not die

• 翻訳をお願いします

If I obtain quote now then it may be lered after 1 month. Is it not better you arrange from Japan. 翻訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

大体は分かるのですが、どなたか正確に翻訳していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. I've added in your request for a refund. Please allow the refund of $479.98, 7 to 10 business days to post to your account. For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Representatives will be available Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

• 翻訳お願いいたします

翻訳お願いいたします。 This is the mail system at host fbmtan502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.                    The mail system

• 翻訳が合っているか…

健やかなるときも、病めるときも、喜びのときも、悲しみのときも、富めるときも、貧しいときも、あなたを愛し、あなたを敬い、あなたを慰め、あなたを助け、この命ある限り、真心を尽くすことを誓います。 を、無料の翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ、 I promise what I make true heart for as far as I love you when it can be rich at the time of both joy and sorrow when I can be sick when I am healthy when I am poor and worship you and make sport of you and help you, and there is this life. と出たのですが、英語がさっぱりな私には合っているか合っていないかわかりません… どなたか正しい翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか… よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトなどを駆使してみたのですが今一要領を得ることができませんでした。 相手が伝えたいことを教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 That's not the case.I talked of my family or worker in case there should be any problem.As it now stands,i fear proceeding unless the remaining balance is sent,so as to be sure. I understand the policy for A as well as B,though i happen to have used it just once,so i am a little skeptical after making some few inquiries on how operate in Asia as a whole. Listen,there's no way on this earth,that i am going to receive your money and end up not sending your animals,even if it means coming over,i will,so please do not get me wrong.Try and explain things to your parents,i am sure they will understand due to the circumstances at hand. I promise i will not let you down,but i cannot risk looking C$ just like that and thats the way i feel unless proven otherwise.Please let's do this fast and we only do refunds when something goes wrong with delivery and not otherwise since a reservation have been made already with your names. You will have to send the money using just my address and non other. I hope for your understanding and please let's treat this as a matter of extreme urgency before i leave for Germany to get some Lavenders Okay.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!