tanizakibb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

i'm not sure understand what you said

• 英文を訳して下さい

i'm not sure what you mean. glad you got back to japan alright 英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 英語を訳して欲しいです。

この英文を訳して頂きたいです。 [I,m not sure what you mean Try selecting one of the options from the list order to get started]。 AndroidChromeでの翻訳を自力で試みましたが、全く立ち上げ方も解らず翻訳できませんでした。 英文に詳しい方お願いします。

• 英訳で困ってます(ToT)/

英文を読んでて、上手く英訳が出来ないので、どなたか教えてくださぃ!!!(ToT)/ (1)Not so in America,where verbalizing what you feel is expected. As you sit down to a meal, you may find the eyes of your host family glued on you. (2)They just want to make sure that you are enjoying what you eat. (1)ゎ全くどぅ訳したらいいか分からなくて、(2)は『彼らは、あなたが食べるものを楽しんでいるのをただ確実にしたがっています。』と訳して見たんですが、変な日本語のような気がして。。。 お願いします!!!

• itはいるんですか?

It was not what you said but how you said it that made him angry. whatのところはitがないのに、howのところにはitがあるのはどうしてですか?

• 2つの文のピリオドとカンマの違いを教えて下さい

Sure. But what are you doing? 「いいよ。でも何をしているんだい?」 Sure, what can I do for you? 「はい、何でしょう?」 なぜ、「Sure」の後に付いているピリオドとカンマ違いを教えて下さい。 ニュアンスの違いなのでしょうか?詳しく教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

ebayで、米国内発送しかしていないセラーに、米国内の住所へ送ってもらえるのか、 聞いたところ、以下のメッセージをもらいました。 入札を考えている商品は、業務用の洗剤です。重量は個数は3種類くらいで、合計5リットル分ほど。 化学薬品は輸入できないのでは?と言ってるのかなと思うのですが。 洗濯洗剤の、ダウニーなどが輸入できるのならいけると思ったりするのですが 翻訳してもちょっと正確に意味がわからないので、お願いします。 I'm not sure what your saying but I think you are saying you wnat to buy it and I send it to your tansfer company and they then will take responsibillitie of transporting/importing chemicals into Japan. Is this correct? if so I don't have any problem with that but I cannot ship chemicals to Japan.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• クマのプーさんの一節の英訳をお願いします。

物語の”I”で始まる文章は誰が話している言葉なのか?作者なのか?、youは誰のことを指しているのか?などまったく意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願い致します。 Anyhow, here he is at the bottm, and ready to be introduced to you, Winnie-the-Pooh. When I first heard his name, I said, just as you are going to say, "But I thought he was a boy?" "So did I," said Christopher Robin. "Then you can't call him Winnie?" "I don't." "But you said - " "He's Winnie-ther-Pooh. Don't you know what 'ther' means?" "Ah, yes, now I do," I said quickly; and I hope you do too, because it is all the explanation you are going to get.