オーストラリアの結婚式司会の質問の儀式について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オーストラリアの結婚式の司会の台詞を日本語訳すると、新郎に対して新婦を尊敬し支え合って生きていくことを誓うかを質問する場面があります。
  • タイトルの英訳として、「オーストラリアの結婚式司会の質問の儀式について」が適切です。
  • 要約文では、オーストラリアの結婚式で行われる司会の質問の儀式について、新郎に対して新婦を尊敬し支え合って生きていくことを誓うかを問いかける場面があると述べられています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

オーストラリアの結婚式の司会

今回オーストラリアの結婚式の司会の台詞を日本語訳すことになりました。 The Asking Tarou Yamada, do you take Hanako Satou to be your wedded wife, will you promise to love and respect her, be honest with her, and stand by her as you grow together throughout the years. Shearing your lives together with each other? Groom: I do なんですが、 司祭が新郎に対して新婦を生涯にわたって尊敬し支え合って生きていくことを誓いますかという内容を質問する場面なんですがこの(The Asking)というタイトルを英訳しなければいけなくて たとえば これを (質問の儀式)と訳すると (質問) という言葉がなんとなく味気ない気がしてほかになにかしっくりくる言葉はないかなと考えています。 どなたか知恵を与えてくれると助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • comattania
  • ベストアンサー率23% (840/3549)
回答No.1

『お尋ねします』・・・と、私は申します。

chessmuster
質問者

お礼

いいですね。結婚式の流れにも自然に入りますね。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

「誓いの儀」

chessmuster
質問者

お礼

質問の儀よりもいいですね。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問がうまく訳せません

英語の質問されたのですが、うまく訳せません。 わかる方よろしくおねがいします。 You enter a warehouse. Their is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around. The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse. The are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game. The have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons. Magic can not afect them, They sense your presence and turn facing you. The run to you to attack. Time to fight! What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation? If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do? You can have dinner with your favorite character. And at this dinner you may ask one question. Who woud be the character and what would be your one question? What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet). What advice would you give to people getting started in ××? ××は趣味の内容です

• 結婚式の誓いの言葉

英語はからっきしダメです。 ちょっと好奇心で結婚式の誓いの言葉を調べてみたのですが 下記の英文が出てきました。 “I, (Bride/Groom), take (you/thee) (Groom/Bride), to be my [opt: lawfully wedded] (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us.” Brideが新郎 Groomが妻 ですよね。 take (you/thee)の意味がわからないです。妻と夫の立場で何か変わるんですか?どっちも「あなた」みたいですけども…。 あとこちらは自分が自分で?誓うときの言葉みたいですけど 神父さんが「病めるときも健やかなるときも~(略)~誓いますか?」と問いかけているパターンの文章もどこかにのってたら教えてください!

• どのような意味でしょうか

The best thing you can do for your friendship, your family and your sanity is to get ahead of the resentment and be honest with him. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2087943 get ahead of the resentmentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 語順

Ask yourself (calmly) what will you gain by asking her to step down, and what do you have to lose? とあったのですが、what will you gainのところはwhat you will gainでも良いでしょうか?違いはあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 oh l see do you know that this women was asking me to sleep with her many time and l refuges l really didn't do this she lies l will not stole 20 Euro why l don't do this and you know me pleas understand

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 海外で知り合った彼とメールしています。

海外で知り合った彼とメールしています。 大事なことを言っていると思われる一文がどうもうまく訳せないので教えて下さい。 ちなみに彼は英語は話せますが英語圏ではない国の人なので、もし文章に多少不自然なところがあっても意訳して頂けるとありがたいです。 >I like you to be here with me we can hold and sleep together what do you think?

• 和訳と答え方を例示いただきたいです。

What kind of life do you love to share with the man of your dreams? How do you catch your fun, and how do you intend having a good time with your desired partner? お願いします。

• validationの訳し方

DEAR ABBY: We have three grandchildren and are due to make our annual visit. Two of the children are easy to plan for, and we have good relationships with them. The third is a 12-year-old boy with Down syndrome, and we struggle with how to deal with him -- what to do and what to buy him. Any ideas? -- UNSURE IN THE SOUTH DEAR UNSURE: The most important thing you can bring with you on your visit is a heart filled with love, and the determination that your grandson will know you love him. Spending one-on-one time together would make him feel special. Every child needs validation and affection on their journey toward adulthood. ここでのvalidationはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします