• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の質問がうまく訳せません

英語の質問されたのですが、うまく訳せません。 わかる方よろしくおねがいします。 You enter a warehouse. Their is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around. The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse. The are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game. The have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons. Magic can not afect them, They sense your presence and turn facing you. The run to you to attack. Time to fight! What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation? If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do? You can have dinner with your favorite character. And at this dinner you may ask one question. Who woud be the character and what would be your one question? What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet). What advice would you give to people getting started in ××? ××は趣味の内容です

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数87
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7238)

> You enter a warehouse.  あなたはある倉庫に入る。 > There is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around.  ほとんど明かりはないのだが、あなたは回りを見回すことができる。 > The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse.  音楽が聞こえて、あなたはその倉庫の隅に注意を引かれる。 > There are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game.  5匹のグール・クラウンがいて、ビデオ・ゲームでダンスをしている。 > They have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons.  彼らはカミソリのように鋭い歯と恐ろしげな武器を持っている。 > Magic can not afect them,  彼らに魔法は通用しない、 > They sense your presence and turn facing you.  彼らはあなたのいることに気がついてあなたの方を向く。 > They run to you to attack.  彼らはあなたに飛びかかる。 > Time to fight!  闘いの時だ! > What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation?  彼らを打ち負かすのに、どんなキャラクターになりたいですか、またその状況をあなたはどう処理しますか? > If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do?  もしあなたがあるキャラクターと1年の間鎖でつながれていなければならないとしたら、それはどんなキャラクターであなたはどうするでしょうか? > You can have dinner with your favorite character.  あなたはあなたの好きなキャラクターと食事をすることが出来るとします。 > And at this dinner you may ask one question.  そしてその食事の席で、1つだけ質問をすることが出来るとします。 > Who would be the character and what would be your one question?  そのキャラクターはどういうもので、その1つの質問の内容はどんなものでしょう? > What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet).  あなたが死ぬまでにしておきたいことのナンバー・ワンは何ですか? (つまり、この世から去るまでにしたいことです) > What advice would you give to people getting started in ××?  xx を始める人にあなたからのアドバイスをどうぞ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文章の違いが分かりません

下記の文章で分からない事があります。 ---- What would you like to have for dinner? 夕食は何が食べたいですか? I'd like sushi. 寿司です。 ---- これを What do you want to have for dinner? I want to sushi. としてはダメなのでしょうか? 違いは何処にあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題 質問

When Jennifer asks her son Thomas what he would like to be when he grows up , he answers that would like to be spiderman. She is surprised and says: Are you really ( )( )( )( )( )( )? (1)to be (2)sure (3)that's (4)want (5)what (6)you この場合どう並び替えるのが適切でしょうか?

• 英語訳

Which is better? to find a person who completes you? or the one who complements your completeness? why? thank you for your answers! 完璧な感じの人と、完璧になろうとしている人。。どっちがいいんでしょうか・・ な質問に対し、 in my opion it would be one who completes you becasue be they would compliment you ..being complete means you are well rounded and what ever relationship you are in you work together thru the cycle and compliment each other... 完璧な人の方がいいと思います。なぜなら彼らは、あなたを励ますし コンプリートの意味は、いい物に囲まれていて、二人でいる関係のサイクルをきにせず、それが互いを補うと。。 頭の中では、書いたのと違います。がどう訳を与えるのがいいですか?

• この英語を訳してくれませんか?

what age you want to be married? you dont want to be married? so.. all about this is non sense you dont want to be married so there is no sense that i am your boyfriend when you turn 23years old あと、「傷ついていたらごめんなさい」と英語で書いてくれませんか。。。? どうかお願いします

• 確認したいです

夜ご飯の話で、何が食べたい?と、いう時、1,2は、どっちを使ってもOKですよね? 丁寧な言い方か、友達同士の言い方かの違いですよね? 私は、ほとんど3を使っています。 3は、昼、夜食のことでなくても、遊びに行く時にも使ってます。 1、What would you like to eat(for dinner)? 2、What do you want to eat(for dinner)? 3、Where do you want to go? お願いします

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語では何と言うのですか?

「貴方はどのような人生を送りたいのですか?」という文を英語では何と言うのでしょうか? ・ What kind of life do you want to lead? ・ How do you want to lead your life? ・ What do you want to do in your life? この様な文を思いつきましたが、如何でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を訳していただけませんか

いくつかの質問の文章があり、自分では訳せなかったり訳に自信がないものがありましたので訳していただけると助かります。 ※○○は共通の趣味ことです だいたい裁縫とか衣装デザインとかのことを聞いてきていると思います 質問の数が多いので、一部を訳していただいてもかまいません。 ----------- ・Are there any helpful hints in sewing, costume design or any other aspects of your cosplay that you discovered in doing your creations? ・Do you have a preferred brand of make up in your ○○? And if so why? ・Is there a scene from a anime. cartoon, movie or tv show that left a big impression on you and what was it? ・Candy bar?(自動翻訳でもキャンディーバーとしか出ないのですがこの質問の意味がわかりません) ・Favorite Breakfast cerial? (シリアルとはあのサクサクの食べ物のことを言っているのでしょうか?) ・Is there something not going on in the ○○ world that you would want to see or is there something you would want to change? ・What was your favorite toy growing up?(直訳はできますが何を言ってるのかわかりません) ・Who is your biggest character crush and why? ----------------- 以上です。訳の方よろしくおねがいいたします。

• イギリス人俳優にUK英語でファンレターを書きました。自信ないので手直しお願いします

全文なので長いデス。出来る範囲でお願いします My dearest Mr. Grint, Hello. I'm a forties woman, live in Tokyo. I read all the books of "Harry Potter Series", and saw five the films. Your acting attracted me on all films. Your was rise superior to that I've got imagined the character of the book. I became your greatest fan. I enjoy your act as its expression changs. You've get acting delight, anger, sorrow, and pleasure at movement. You're a character actor and charming. I've enjoyed the film on five DVDs many times. I want to see more your other films. However, able to see you in "thunderpants" only. I wish your works "Driving Lessons", "Cherrybomb" and "Wild Target" opens in Japan. If you don't mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. I'm looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince" which will be open July this year.I hope you'll contnue to mark great films, and want to see again you in Japan. Thank you in a advance.Kind regards.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!