• ベストアンサー

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 oh l see do you know that this women was asking me to sleep with her many time and l refuges l really didn't do this she lies l will not stole 20 Euro why l don't do this and you know me pleas understand

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これはのっぺりなので僕が勝手に分けます。 1。oh l see「わかった」 2。do you know that this women was asking me to sleep with her many time and l refuges「この女は私に何度も一緒に寝てと頼み、私が断ったのを、貴方は知っているか? 3。l really didn't do this「私はほんとにこれはしない」 4。she lies 「彼女は嘘をつく」 5。l will not stole 20 Euro why l don't do this「私は20ユーロを盗まない、なぜ私はしないのか。。。」(この辺り意味不明) 6。and you know me pleas understand「貴方は私を知っている、どうか分かってください」

maririn2010
質問者

お礼

訳していただき有難うございました。 参考になりました。 また宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• すいませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すいませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ no how wes this women ? I realy don`t do this you no me please cheak her email and send me please I want to see

• すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 ok pleas im in japan if she want she can report it in japan im in japan and l can come to the police call me with my number its work in japan pleas l dont know japanes lieer like this how come now its not 20eu now its carid card l want to see

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみたのですがどうもスッキリしなくて。。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes my pleasure and I would like but when you stay in my house the police will say why do you have this women in your house you know in Yemen they are crazy the are not like anther county but if we are ready married no problem pleas understand pleas don't worry about stay we can stay together in the hotel Ok when you are in Yemen yes for sure we can visit my family if you want

• すいませんが下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ネィティブが書いた英文ではないため少し読みづらいとは思いますが よろしくお願いします。ちなみに文中に出てくる「Yemen」は国名で「Sanaa」はその首都です。 文中で今年の三月からイエメンは治安が悪くて100ドルのお金を貸して欲しいと書いてあるのは 何となく判るのですが・・・。 ↓ I wish if the situation in Yemen to be good the youth revolution in March 2011 and the situation got worst and not safe for tourists and not safe even for me and my family l would like to inform you the life its heard in Sanaa this time and every things is getting expansive and many people the leave sanaa and some shops the closes l was look for job l can not find this time l just want to ask you if you can lend me 100$ and transfer it to me by western union l will be so glad if you can and if you can send it by my name mohmmed almarwiny and when l will have it and work l will send it to you if you can l really dont want to ask you but is very bad time now in Yemen and when l work l will transfer the money to you im sorry but l think you feel what l feel if you can pleas let me know if you can not its ok l just ask you because you are my friend

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いしいたします。 ↓ Please don’t say like this l think your English is very good don’t worry What you mean l will ask okubo something like what my l know before you ask please let me know

• すみませんがどなたか下記の文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes i do love you very much i hope you too and my hope is only me for you and only you for me pleas

• 下記の英文の訳をお願いします。

はっきりと意味がわからないので… 英語が得意な方がいましたら、この文章の訳を教えて欲しいです。 回答を頂けるととても助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 There is one positive in my life, and that is this wonderful woman I have met. She must be sent from a higher power because I don't see any reason why anyone would even be interested in me. Unbelievably, she likes me for the good I do and loves me for the rest. She doesn't judge, she always looks at the positive and for whatever reasons that I hope to understand one day, she chose me. We've been seeing each other for about 3 years now but her home is half way around the world and she just left today. I feel so alone right now.

• 英文問題

疑問詞+to+動詞の原形を使った文に直して下さい。 1They didn't know which they should take. 2She didn't know which one she should buy. 3Do you know what you should do with it? 4I was wondering how I could get to the town. I wonder~で始まる文に直して下さい。 1あの車は誰のものだろう。 2彼はいつここへ来たのだろう。 3彼女は英語を話せるのだろうか。 4彼らはなぜ東京を去ったのだろう。 5この塔の高さはどのくらいあるのかな。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

↓海外のホテルを予約した際に返ってきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いいたします。 Is ok to book a single bed room for you , our rooms has own shower but shared toilet ,is ok for you ? would you send me a digital copy of your passport for confirmation ? what time do you arrive to hotel and tehran ?by which airline do you fly ? do you need pick up service from ika airport to hotel too ?we do and cost 300,000 IR , is ok for you ?this is not including room charge , but is same if you want to catch taxi by own , and many who comes by own even overcharge than this price , but i do pick up with reasonable price , because is more comfortable for my guests .but up to you , do you have visa before or apply in ika airport ?