疑問詞+to+動詞の原形を使った文に直して下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • They didn't know which one to take.
  • She didn't know which one to buy.
  • Do you know what to do with it?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文問題

疑問詞+to+動詞の原形を使った文に直して下さい。 1They didn't know which they should take. 2She didn't know which one she should buy. 3Do you know what you should do with it? 4I was wondering how I could get to the town. I wonder~で始まる文に直して下さい。 1あの車は誰のものだろう。 2彼はいつここへ来たのだろう。 3彼女は英語を話せるのだろうか。 4彼らはなぜ東京を去ったのだろう。 5この塔の高さはどのくらいあるのかな。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. They didn't know which to take. 2. She didn't know which one to buy. 3. Do you know what to do with it? 4. I was wondering how to get to the town. 1. I wonder whose that car is. 2. I wonder when he came here. 3. I wonder if she can speak English. 4. I wonder why they didn't leave Tokyo. 5. I wonder how tall this tower is.

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答有り難うございます(*´▽`*)

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Thursday, March 09, 2006 It was sunny with a few clouds. Hello, Candy. A friend of mine told me that she watched the movie which name is “The chronicles of Narnia.” She said it moved her very much, but if she had not known the Bible, she couldn’t be moved by it so strong. I want to see this movie as well, but I didn’t know the Bible. I wonder I should read the Bible before seeing it. What do you think? Well, I’ve gotta go now. Will talk to you soon again!

• 急いでます!英文の返しを教えてください。

What rules do you thinks foreigners should know when they come to japan という英文に対する返し方(英文で)を教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

すみませんが教えてください。 A:Sometimes I wonder if I'd listened to you two years ago, would I be President right now? Do you ever wonder that? B:No sir, I know it for sure. Bの答えは I know it for sure that you wouldn't be President. という意味でしょうか? No, I didn't just wonder. Because I know it for sure that you would be President. という可能性もありますか?

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。 oh l see do you know that this women was asking me to sleep with her many time and l refuges l really didn't do this she lies l will not stole 20 Euro why l don't do this and you know me pleas understand

• 英語の仮定法の問題

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. I am sorry she doesn't trust me. I wish ( )( ) me. 2. It's a pity you didn't win the game. I wish ( )( )( ) the game. 3. She loves the boy like her own child. She loves ( ) if he ( ) her own child. 4. They lost the game. They should have trained harder. They would have won the game if they ( )( ) harder. この4問がわからなかったので よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 中学英語 並べかえの問題

失礼します□ 英語で分からない問題があったので質問させていただきます 並べかえの問題です 1.(this/I/did/how/computer/know/not/to/use). 2.(in/are/you/what/America/to/wondering/do)? 3.(how/tennis/understood/to/Ken/play). 4.(out/on/buses/I/get/don't/which/find/to). 5.(to/know/a/where/buy/do/camera/you)? 全てでなくても構わないので回答よろしくお願いします□

• あなたに会えるなんて思わなかった!!

あなたに会えるなんて思わなかった!!   題のようにいうとき I didn't expect to see you here!! I didn't think to see you here!! どちらがふさわしいでしょうか。 またexpectは悪い予想に使うみたいな説明が辞書にあったのですがこの文では (会いたくなかったのに)会えるなんて思わなかった。 みたいに皮肉っぽく聞こえてしまいますか 以上どちらがふさわしいのか、と、二文のイメージ、を教えてください お願いします

• 英文みてください

そうなの?アイルランドはなまりがあるんだ、知らなかったよ。 〇Really?Ireland had accent I did not know. 〇really?I didn't know that they has such a strong accent. アイルランド以外には、〇、△、◇、☆があるんだけどアイルランド以外ならどこがいいと思う? 〇Ireland,Exsept,,〇△◇☆,Where Do you think good scholl? 〇Which is the most good place to me in 〇△◇☆,? 人が多いロンドンは行きたくない。 〇I want not go London.because I dont like many people. 〇I don't want to go like London where are so many people. めちゃくちゃな、整ってない英文ですが、変な所 直してください。 お願いします。

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.