英語問題の解答と訳を確認してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の問題解答と訳を確認するための質問文章です。
  • 質問文章には、英語の問題とその解答の選択肢が含まれています。
  • これらの問題の正しい解答や、間違った場合の説明を知りたいと思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2→○ ☆誰がそのレースに勝つと思いますか? ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3→1. should have given ☆その植物は枯れています。もしかすると、もっとそれに水をやるべきだったのかもしれません。 *should have 過去分詞「1.当然~しているはずだ。2.~するべきだったのに(実はしなかった)。」 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4→2. ought to have come ☆昨夜はとても楽しかったです。あなたもくればよかったのに。(来るべきだったのに) *ought to have 過去分詞の意味も should have 過去分詞と同じです。ややこちらの方が固いかも。 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2→○ ☆結局雨は降りませんでした、だから、私は傘を持って行く必要はなかったのでした(実は持って行った)。 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1→○ ☆これらの雑誌は捨て(られ)なくてはいけません。 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4→3. getting ☆目にせっけんが入るのを避ける様にしなさい。→目にせっけんが入らないようにしなさい。 *avoid は目的語に動名詞をとる代表的な動詞です。megafeps(メガフェプス)と言うこじつけの暗記法もあります。覚えるのに役立つのであればどうぞ。 http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~chick/egu/121-140/egu122.html ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2→4. not to tell ☆フランクは私にその件については誰にも言わないように頼みました。 *talk は自動詞なので、talk to ~としなければ、「~に言う」の意味にはなりませんし、ここでは、tell の方がずっと良いです。 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who→○ 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? ☆あなたは携帯電話を持っていますか? =I wonder (if)(you)(have)a cellphone. ☆あなたは携帯電話を持ってるのかしら。 ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. ☆彼女が計画を変えて残念です。 =She (shouldn't)(have)(changed) her plans. ☆彼女は計画を変えるべきではなかったのに。 ・I was surprised that it rained. ☆雨が降って驚きました。 =I didn't expect (it)(would)(rain). ☆雨が降るとは予想しませんでした。 ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on (you/your) taking a rest. ☆動名詞の意味上の主語は、所有格か目的格。 ・あなた(→彼?)の助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help (enabled) me to finish my homework. ☆enable+O+to+原形「Oが~するのを可能にする、~のおかげでOは~できる」 ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He (may)(have) taken the wrong train. ☆may have 過去分詞「~したかもしれない」 ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb(→the?) soup. She ought not to have added the salt to the soup. ☆彼女はそのスープにお塩を加えるべきではなかったのに。 ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? What do you advise me to do? ☆あなたは私に何をするようにアドバイスしてくれますか? *advise O to 原形「~に~するように忠告する」

dcharakara
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)It was a great party last night. You( )have come. (1)should (2)may (3)may not (4)cannot (2)He has not cone here yet. I am afraid he ( )have taken the wrong train. (1)has to (2)may (3)may not (3)cannot (3)Jiro ( )the movie;he knew nothing about the story. (1)must have seen (2)can't see (3)may have see (4)can't have seen (4)James has a toothache now.He ( )to the dentist yesterday. (1)should go (2)should have gone (3)would go (4)would have gone (5)You ( )yesterday if you had anything else to do. (1)needn't come (2)don't need come (3)needn't coming (4)needn't have come (6)( ) (1)I ought to have been drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (2)I ought to have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (3)I ought to not have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (7)( ) (1)I'm not good at English. I should study it harder when I was young. (2)I'm not good at English. I ought to have studied it harder when I was young. (3)I'm not good at English. I need have studied it harder when I was young.

• 英語

1:I like my job,but I wish I made more money. Me too. If I (),I could buy a new car. (1)did (2)do (3)had (4)have 2:If I ()you, I would not accept that kind of offer. (1)am (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 3:If I() a camera with me I would have taken a picture of the lake. (1)have (2)had (3)had had (4)have had 4:Would you have taken the job if you() how terrible the conditions were? (1)knew (2)had known (3)have known (4)would have known 5:If she() late,give her this message. (1)were coming (2)would come (3)should come (4)shall come 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• ( )内から適切な語を選ぶ問題です。宿題

( )内から適切な語を選ぶ問題です。 (1)There (used to/would) be a movie theater around here. (2)My father (used to/would) have a record Player. (3)My sister (is used to/used to) getting up early. (4)He (is used to/used to) be a professional soccer player. (5)He (cannot/may/ought) have studied abroad. His English is perfect. (6)You (ought to/shouldn't/cannot) have bought the tickets. I already had some. (7)You (need not/ought not/might not) have come so early. (8)Aさん.I'm sorry you couldn't come to the concert last night. Bさん.I heard it was great. I (might/must/should) have gone with you. ご回答宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文法の問題です!

2問お願いいたします。 解答と理由を教えていただければ嬉しく思います。大学二次試験の問題です。 1、I'm awfully solly, but I had no choice. I simply (  )what I did. (1)had to do (2)must have done (3)must do (4)ought to have done 2、You are too kind! You (  )me a present. (1)didn't have to buy (2)hadn't to buy (3)must not buy (4)mustn't have bought

• should have p.p.

I should have come to see you yesterday. という文があるのですが、これは仮定法の条件節(たとえば、If it had not been so cold,)が書かれていない帰結節と考えてもいいのでしょうか?

• 英語の問題で困っています。

問1 次の文中の現在形が表す意味を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Three and five make eight.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問2 She teaches us English at school.     (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問3 Napoleon’s army now advances and a great battle begins.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問4 The meeting opens at nine in the morning tomorrow.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問5 It’s freezing cold today.    (1)現在の状態 (2)習慣的行為 (3)不変の真理 (4)未来の予定 (5)歴史的現在 問6 空欄を埋めるのに最も適したものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 If this dictionary ( ) a little cheaper, I would buy it.    (1)are (2)is (3)have been (4)were 問7 I wish I ( ) French as well as she.    (1)am speaking (2)could speak (3)speak (4)were speak 問8 If ( ) the sun, nothing could live.    (1)it had not for (2)it had not been (3)it were not (4)it were not for 問9 Long ( ) the Queen!    (1)has lived (2)live (3)lives (4)may live 問10 ( ), I could fly to him.    (1)I were a bird (2)If a bird (3)Were a bird (4)Were I a bird 問11 There ( ) to be big trees around the pond.    (1)dared (2)may (3)should (4)used 問12 “Must I go so soon?” “No, you ( ) not.”    (1)can (2)may (3)dare (4)need 問13 What has become of the other men? Alas, they ( ) have been lost in the sea.    (1)must (2)used (3)shall (4)need 問14 It is necessary that every member ( ) inform himself of the rules of the club as soon as possible. (1)could (2)might (3)should (4)would 問15 The English of this composition is too good. She can’t ( ) it herself.    (1)be written (2)had written (3)have to write (4)have written 問16 He who ( ) search for pearls must dive deep.    (1)had to (2)might (3)should (4)would 問17 The teacher suggested to me ( ) the English broadcast every day.    (1)listening to (2)to listen (3)that I should listen (4)that I should listen to 問18 You ( ) the book.    (1)do not need buy (2)need not have bought (3)need not to buy (4)need not to have bought 問19 You ( ) surprised to find me in such a dark place the other day.    (1)cannot but be (2)may well be (3)must but be (4)will well be 問20 I’m sorry to hear you had such trouble. I ( ) you my telephone number.    (1)had better give (2)ought to give (3)should have given (4)would have given 問21 Will you please lend me the novel when you ( )?    (1)finish (2)finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 問22 They ( ) for sixteen years.    (1)are married (2)have been married (3)marry (4)will have married 問23 The student ( ) absent from school for six months at the end of this year.    (1)is (2)is being (3)will be (4)will have been 問24 She ( ) across the bridge when she had her bonnet blown off.    (1)walked (2)was walking (3)will be walking (4)will walk 問25 The bird ( ) for more than an hour.    (1)sings (2)is singing (3)has been singing (4)is having sung 問26 "How did you break your arm?" "Riding a bicycle down the road, ( )."    (1)a car crashed me (2)a car hit over me (3)I was crashed a car (4)I was hit by a car 問27 What part of the country ( )?    (1)did you raise up in (2)were you brought up (3)were you brought up in (4)were you growing up 問28 Peace ( ) by everybody.    (1)desires (2)is desiring (3)is desired (4)has desired 問29 The floor was felt ( ) beneath my feet.    (1)have shaken (2)move (3)shaken (4)to move 問30 We ( ) a shower on the way.    (1)caught in (2)have been caught (3)have caught in (4)were caught in

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題です

英語の問題です! 5問あるので余裕のある方おねがいします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください。 1.I tried to take our dog out of our house, but he () go out. (1)had to (2)might not (3)were to (4)would not 2.I would rather () here. (1)not tobe (2)not (3)not being to (4)not be 3.Since you have a fever, you () go to the hospital. (1)heve better (2)should heve (3)might have (4)had better 4.He () to the museum, but now he hardly ever goes. (1)used to going (2)used to go (3)would used to go (4)is used to go 日本語に合うように()内の語句を並べ替えてください。 5.もし気分がすぐれないのなら、仕事に行かない方がよい。 If you don't feel well,(better/ go/ had/ not/ to/ work/ you). 以上の5問です! おねがいします!

• 英語の文法問題です。

英語の文法問題です。 (1)You (should ask/would ask/should have asked/would have asked) his phone number when he called. (答)should have ask (2)He said that I (call/called/will call/might call) whenever I wished. (答)might call (3)She doesn't answer her cell phone. She (must leave/has to leave/must have left/had to leave) it at home again. (答)must have left (4)E-mail (may/might/may be/may have) changed the way we communicate, but that doesn't mean the handwritten letter is dead. (答)may have (5)People spent their time to send us their thoughts and words, (choose/chose/choosing/chosen) the paper, the envelope, and postage stamps. (答)chose (6)What spam (could/ought/must/had to) come with a postage stamp on it? (答)could 僕の答えであってるでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。