英文の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • He expressing look pale while he was ground fighting.
  • Every night at 11 o’clock, I take a pot out of the cupboard and pour milk into it to make hot milk tea.
  • He pledged to take on this job with me, even though he knew it would be difficult.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作りましたので、 添削で教えてください。 1.彼は寝技をかけられてる間、ずっと苦痛の表情を浮かべていた He expressing look pale while he was ground fighting. 2.僕は毎晩11時に、なべを棚から取り出して、牛乳をなべに入れて   ホットミルクティーを作ります 3.大変だとわかっていたにも関わらず、彼は僕と一緒のこの仕事を引き受けることを約束しました。 He pleadge to take that he would have job with me although he knows it's difficult. 4.彼がバッターボックスでバットを振ると同時に、観客が危ないと叫んだ A spectator shouted 'danger!' , I swing the bat. 5.なぜ私がそんなことするのか? Why am I doing? 多くてすみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

>4番ですが、Whenに同時という意味合いはあるのでしょうか? この場合は同時にという意味が含まれます。 >5番はWhy are I doing such a thing? で、なぜ私がそんなことするのか?と、相手に聞く場合に使えますか? >5.なぜ私がそんなことするのか? 日本語を正確に理解しないで訳文を作ってしまいました。誰かが「なんでそんなことをするのだ」。という質問に対して「なぜ私がそんなことするのか?」つまり「そんなことするはずがないだろう」という意味を含んでいる文章であれば以下のようになると思います。 Why should I do it? (なぜ私がそれをしなければならないのか、言外にそんなことするはずがないだろうが含まれます。) もしWhy am I doing such a thing?とのべる場合があるとすれば、何かをご自分でしているときに独り言で「なんでこんなことをしているのだ。」とつぶやくようなケースと思います。あるいは「なんで私はそのようなことをしているのですか」と先生が手本を示しながらその理由を聴く場合などではないかと思います。 英文や単語はそれ自体では状況により意味や意図が変わりますので、前後の状況説明がない場合は適切な訳が作れない場合があります。質問の5も状況により大いにその訳が変わる可能性がございます。

do2007
質問者

お礼

的確な解説ありがとうございます。 Why am I doing such a thing?大丈夫だったんですね。 これ使いたかったので通用しそうでよかったです。 >何かをご自分でしているときに独り言で「なんでこんなことをしているのだ。」とつぶやくようなケースと思います。あるいは「なんで私はそのようなことをしているのですか」と先生が手本を示しながらその理由を聴く場合などではないかと思います。 おっしゃる通りのケースで使いたかったです。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

1)He showed his pain while being attacked by his opponent with ground fighting skills. 2)Every night, I make a cup of hot milk tea after taking out a pot from the shelf and putting some milk into it. 3)He promised to take this job that he would work with me, though he knew it would be very hard. 4)When he swung his bat in the batter's box, the spectators shouted "Watch out!" 5)Why are you doing such a thing?

do2007
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 4番ですが、Whenに同時という意味合いはあるのでしょうか? 5番はWhy are I doing such a thing? で、なぜ私がそんなことするのか? と、相手に聞く場合に使えますか?

関連するQ&A

• 接続詞の穴埋め問題です。

言い換えがたくさんあるので困っています。11問とたくさんありますが、お願いします。 1 彼は国内外でよく知られています。   He is well known()at home()abroad. 2 私が関心があるのは車ではなく、その利用者のほうだ。   It is()cars()the users that I am concerned about. 3 私は彼女を病院に見舞うときにはいつも花をもっていきます。   ()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers.   ()()I visit her at the hospital,I take some flowers. 4 ヘレンケラーは目が不自由なだけでなく、耳も不自由だった。   Helen Kellor was()()blind()()deaf.   Helen Kellor was deaf()()()blind.   ()being blind,Helen Kellor was deaf. 5 チキンと魚、どちらかを選べますが、私はチキンをすすめます。   You can have()chicken()fish,but I would recommend the chicken. 6 これ以上の遅れは必要でもなければ望ましくもない。   Further delay is()necessary()desirable. 7 この問題は難しすぎて私にはとけない。   This problem is()difficult()()to solve.   This problem is()difficult()I cannot solve it.   this is()a problem()()to solve.   This is()a difficult problem()I cannot solve it. 8 彼は私をみるとすぐに顔色が変わり逃げ去った。   ()seeing me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()he saw me,he grew pale and ran away.   ()()had he seen me than he grew pale and ran away.   ()had he seen me before he grew pale and ran away. 9 彼は賢いけれども、なかなか自分の意見を言わない。   ()he is clever,he is backward in giving his view.   Clever()he is backward in giving his view.   ()all his(),he is backward in giving his view.   ()()of his(),he is backward in giving his view. 10 私の知る限りでは、これが空港への一番の近道です。   To the best of my(),this is the shortest way to the airport.   As()as know,this is the shortest way to the airport. 11 どんなに一生懸命やってみても、彼はその問題を解くことができなかった。   ()hard the tried,he couldn´t solve the problem.   Try hard()he might,he couldn´t solve the problem.

• 英語の質問です

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方早急にお願いいたします! He gave her a beautiful ring. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

85 The more pressure he's put under, the smaller that window becomes. 彼がこれ以上プレッシャーの元に置かれると接触の手段が限定される 86 - Why the hell is he even here? Why us? - 彼は一体全体何故ここにさえいる?どうして? - That's classified. I can't tell you on the tape, sir - それは極秘文書です テープで伝える事はできません 107- ウィル・ホロウェイでしょう?乗って - You're needed back in London. ロンドンに戻って必要とされてる 109 - No. I don't work for you anymore -I don't owe you anything.Drop me here. いや もう君の為には働かない何の借りもない ここで降ろしてくれ 110 - Anyone you need to say goodbye to? さよならを言う必要がある人は? 113 - We know about Harry's connection to your family,so we understand this may not be... easy... for you. 我々は君の家族とハリーの繋がりを知ってる だから...君にとって...容易ではないと分かってる 115 - It'd be an admission of failure,Harry's too bloody arrogant to kill himself. 失敗の自白だ ハリーの自殺は全くあまりに傲慢だ 116 - He was certainly acting like someone who was about to. 彼は確実に誰かのように行動してた 彼はこの女性のお墓参りに行ったの 彼らの関係はどうなの? 121 - Love of his life. 彼の人生に対する愛情 ハリーのチームは彼女の死以来彼の行動の変化に気づいてた 彼は感情的になりよそよそしかった...冷たく...深酒して 125 - So... what ... he swam? それで...なに...彼はフラフラしてた? 126 - The water would've been below 9 degrees.He'd have developed hypothermia before reaching the bank. 水は9度以下で彼は銀行に着く前に低体温症を発症した 127 - This is a picture before he walked into shot,and this is a picture after you say that he jumped. これは彼が入る前の場面の写真でこっちは彼が跳びこんだと言った後の写真だ 何か他にあるなら メイス俺には知る権利がある 144 - Oh, I don't think it's up to me. おお 私次第だとは思わない 158 - Someone who knows what these two words mean to you: この2つの言葉が君にとってどういう意味か知ってる者 163 - I still have a trick or two. だが まだ計略やネタの2つ位はある 183 - You keep her alive - she's your guarantee,that I'll keep my word. 彼女を生かしておけ 彼女は君の保証だ 私は約束を守る ハリーとカシムが取り引きしてるところです。 187 - Her death will take so much longer, otherwise.So much pain. 彼女の死まで時間が掛かればそれだけ一層苦痛を与える 190 - And still you send her after me?You put her in danger. それでも 君は私の後に彼女を殺す気か?あんたが彼女を危険にさらして 191 - And then you refuse...to spare her the pain! 拒否した... 彼女に苦痛を与えないで済むように! 192 - What sort of a man are you? あんたはどんな男だ? 結局、エリンは殺されます。 197 BBCはテロリスト アデム・カシムは脱獄の追跡で打開が見いだせないと判断しています 201 [BBC News]: demanding greater control over joint intelligence initiatives with the UK, 英国との共同諜報活動に取り組み主要な要求に対する管理 ウル・ホロエイ元MI5を巻き込みハリーを探し出す行動にでます。 210 - Smuggling in weapons from from North Africa. Harry found him. - 北アフリカから武器を密輸 ハリーは彼を見つけた - He didn't call it in? 彼は通報しなかったのか? 212 - London, we think. ロンドンだと私達は睨んでる 214 - Do you think it's at all possible Qasim might have got to Harry somehow? あなたはカシムが何らかの形でハリーを捕まえたかもしれないと考えられる? ハリーが接触しようとします。 219 - Glad you remembered the umbrella drop.- We have to meet. - 落とした傘を覚えていて嬉しい- 我々は会わなければならない 221 - Park in short stay 1,Row A, Bay 1. 駐車場で少し待て1Aの列 駐車区画1 222 - Then - keep your eyes open. それから - よく見張っておけ 225 - For protection only. - 護身用のみ - If you can't bring in one loopy cold-war relic - あなたが冷戦の死に損ないを連れて来れないなら 226 without shooting him we really are in trouble. 彼を撃つことなく 私達は不利な状況になる 229 - We play this Harry's way. - 我々はハリーのやり方で行動をとる 237 - Open sight-lines, multiple exits- Say again Holloway? - One of Harry's requirements for running a meet. - 視線を広げて 複雑な出口 - ホロウェイ何て言ったの?ハリーの要求は範囲を広げて接触する 245 - Don't think he won't put your people in danger. 彼が君の身内を危険に晒さないとは思わうなよ 251 - It's Terminal 5B. The shuttle's leaving. - ターミナル5Bだ 列車が出発する - Wait. No, we're not set up there. - 待って ダメよ 私達はそこには配置されてない 252 - Stand down. Holloway, stand down. 撤退 ホロウェイ 撤退 256 - He's booked me on a flight.PA309 to Glasgow, gate B34. 彼は飛行で俺を予約してる グラスゴー ゲートB34にPA309 257 - Will, do not get on that plane, we have to clear this. ウィル その飛行機には乗らないで我々はこれを片づけないと 258 - You do. I'm going to Glasgow. 言われた事をやる 俺はグラスゴーに行く 259 - Call the Glasgow office, get me the airport police force command. グラスゴーのオフィスに電話して空港警察命令を受けて 260 Priority code Sigma 9.Police request to clear a path to the terminal. And get us cleared by Heathrow security. 最優先事項 シグマ9 警察はターミナルへの経路を 一掃するよう要請する ヒースロー警備に承認を得て

• 英語の質問です。

英語の問題なんですけど、答えてくださる方お願いいたします! She made her son a baseball player. と同じ文構造をもつ文が以下のうち全部で2つあるらしいのですが、どれとどれか分かる方お願いします。 (1) Keep a diary in English. (2) Shall I bring you a glass of water? (3) There are twelve months in a year. (4) Nobody found this quiz too difficult. (5) She turned pale when she heard the news. (6) She found me the book. (7) She became the first woman doctor in the village. (8) He knows how to cook. (9) Please leave me alone. (10) I always leave for school at six in the morning.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• どのような意味でしょうか

My ex-husband and I split up over five years ago. My daughter was just turning 4 and had a difficult time, but I did everything I could to make the transition easy. We never did anything “officially,” and although her father was horrible to me, he was an excellent dad and I supported them seeing each other every chance they could. In the beginning, he would only take her for a few hours some days and overnight occasionally. ここでのtake herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"And attempted to forge the will?" I said. She stopped. "What are you saying?" "Does he admit that he tried to forge his mother's will?" "I haven't mentioned anything about a will." "Oh, I thought you had." "But, in fact, that was his sister's accusation. What made you say that? How did you know?" "I must be psychic, I said." She took my arm. I had become a most endearing case history. "You must be psychic indeed," she said. "You must tell me more about yourself. Well, that's the story of my taking up my present profession. When my husband started having these delusions and making these confessions I felt I had to understand the workings of the mind. And I began to study them. It has been fruitful. It has saved my own reason." "Did it ever occur to you that the sister's story might be true?" I said. "Especially as he admits it." She took away her arm and said, "Yes, I considered the possibility. I must admit I considered it well. She saw me watching her face. She looked as if she were pleading some personal excuse. "Oh do," she said, "please take off those glasses." "Why don't you believe his own confession?" "I'm a psychiatrist and we seldom believe confessions." She looked at her watch as if to suggest I had started the whole conversation and was boring her. I said, "He might have stopped seeing eyes if you'd taken him at his word." She shouted, "What are you saying? What are you thinking of? He wanted to give a statement to the police, do you realize...." "You know he's guilty," I said. "As his wife," she said, "I know he's guilty. But as a psychiatrist I must regard him as innocent. That's why I took up the subject." She suddenly turned angry and shouted, "You damned inquisitor, I've met your type before." I could hardly believe she was shouting, who previously had been so calm. "Oh, it's not my business," I said, and took off my glasses to show willing. I think it was then she recognized me. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 過去の回想シーンから現代に戻って、主人公とDr Grayが湖のまわりを一緒に歩きながら話している場面です。 ここでこの物語は終わりになります。 ***************************************************** As his wife," she said, I know he's guilty. But as a psychiatrist I must regard him as innocent. というDr Grayのセリフがあるのですが、 以前に Then there was an accident, one of those psychological accidents. She was a trained dispenser, but she mixed herself the wrong eye-drops. Now it's very difficult to make a mistake like that, normally. But subconsciously she wanted to, she wanted to. But she wasn't normal, she was not normal." とあって、姉は潜在的に盲目になりたくて点眼薬の調合を間違えたのだと思っていたのですが、 結局つまり、姉の点眼薬を別の劇薬にすり替えたのは弟(Dr Grayの夫)だったのか。 最後のオチがよくわからなくなってしまいました。 もしわかるようでしたら教えてください。お願いします。 (英語そのものの質問ではないのでここまで物語を読んでいただいていない方には質問の内容がわからなくて申し訳ないです。) 前文は I had my glasses on again, and was walking on. "How did your husband react to his sister's accusations?" I said. "He was remarkably kind." "Kind?" "Oh, yes, in the circumstances. Because she started up a lot of gossip in the neighbourhood. It was only a small town. It was a long time before I could persuade him to send her to a home for the blind where she could be looked after. There was a terrible bond between them. Unconscious incest." "Didn't you know that when you married him? I should have thought it would have been obvious." She looked at me again. "I had not studied psychology at that time," she said. I thought, neither had I. We were silent for the third turn about the lake. Then she said, "Well, I was telling you how I came to study psychology and practise it. My husband had this breakdown after his sister went away. He had delusions. He kept imagining he saw eyes looking at him everywhere. He still sees them from time to time. But eyes, you see. That's significant. Unconsciously he felt he had blinded his sister. Because unconsciously he wanted to do so. He keeps confessing that he did so." となっています。

• 英文を日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m

"How much longer is America going to continue to support, condone, endorse and finance the king of all the Sunni kingdom that is Saudi Arabia while simultaneously confronting the Sunni terrorist group that is ISIS? The one thing that you have to respect about Vladimir Putin is he's consistent; he knows who his enemy is and he's going to kill them. Sunni terrorists are the enemy of Russia, of the Syrian government, of the Iranian government. When it comes to America, I don't know who the enemy is! Are we for the Sunnis, which we finance and arm in Saudi Arabia or are we against the Sunnis, which we claim to be fighting with ISIS in Syria? America needs to create clarity for itself, and for our voters and for our military as to how we are going to deal with Saudi Arabia, which inherently makes America a Middle Eastern hypocrite on a level that can no longer can be sustained." where is the logic

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)It was the summer after high school graduation. Amber Davies,an 18 year old, was home from her visit to New York University, the college she would be attending in the fall. She was shaping a successful future for herself. Although the trip had been exciting, she had felt sick the whole time, and had a flu-like feeling. She was on edge over her recent break-up with Brandon, her high school sweetheart. (2)I wonder if mom knows she's pregnant...I've been here nine weeks,she's got to know soon. I'm about halfan inch long now, and I weigh a little over a gram. I'm growing like crazy! The organs of my body are developing.I will be a beautiful,healthy girl. I hope mom will be happy when she finds out I'm here. (3)The next morning, Amber's nausea was unbearable.She talked on the phone with her friend, Lauren, "Well, for the past week or so I've been so tired. My head hurts, my nose is stuffy. l'm nauseous. On top of that, my breasts really hurt and feel swollen"Lauren recommended that Amber take a home pregnancy test. (4)"I can't believe it.The test came out POSITIVE! Can that be right? What am I going to do? I'm not ready to be a mother. Someday, but not now. I'm going to NYU on a full scholarship to study journalism. "Are you going to tell Brandon? "No way. We're not close anymore. He can't handle the responsibility either." Amber and Lauren decided to visit the doctor. (5)The doctor said, "Well, Amber, your blood work, urinalysis, and internal exam have confirmed that you are pregnant. According to your results, you're over 11 weeks into pregnancy." And he continued, "What are your plans for the baby? Since it is toward the end of the first trimester, if an abortion is an option, you need to make that decision before too many more weeks pass." Amber asked, "If I'm 11 weeks, then baby isn't really formed,right?" The embryo is considered a fetus and all major inner organs have begun to develop. There's a heartbeat." "There... There is? Can I a hear it?" (6)That's my heart, beating 160 times per minute. I weigh about 7 to 10 grams and I'm about 2.5 inches in length. Today my fingernails and toenails finished developing. My brain is continuing to develop. But right now I'm worried about mom. And about me.

• よろしくお願いします

I work for a nonprofit and have developed a close relationship over the years with my (now former) board chairman. He has been a true mentor and a good friend, and we’ve talked about our personal lives to each other. A few years ago his wife died tragically in an accident, but since then he has started dating. There has never been anything other than friendship between us, although I did have a crush on him long ago. At our organization’s annual gala the other night, he got extremely drunk. He was stumbling, going up to women he knows, hugging and kissing them, and caressing backs and hands. galaはfestivalと何か違うのでしょうか?あと、backsは複数の人の背中だから複数形なのでしょうか?(背中は一つなのでa backとしてしまいそうなのですが)よろしくお願いします