• 締切済み

英語の並び替え問題

悪天候のため、飛行機は目的地から遠く離れた別の空港に到着しなければならなかった。 (1.to 2.another airport 3.bad weather 4. land 5.forced 6.at 7.the plane) far from the intended destination. 自動車の制動距離は、速度の二乗に比例して長くなる。 The(1.of 2.to 3.in 4.increases 5.a vehicle 6.proportion 7.stopping distance)the square of its speed. 時間通りに終えるにはスケジュールを調整しなければならないだろう。 We will have to(1.on 2.finish 3.adjust 4.to 5.our 6.time 7.schedule). 回答お願いします

みんなの回答

回答No.2

こんにちは。 >悪天候のため、飛行機は目的地から遠く離れた別の空港に到着しなければならなかった。 force ... to do~ ...に無理やり~させる を使って、 (Bad weather forced the plane to land at another airport) far from the intended destination. 悪天候が飛行機に別の空港に無理やり着陸させた、というのが直訳です。 >自動車の制動距離は、速度の二乗に比例して長くなる。 The(1.of 2.to 3.in 4.increases 5.a vehicle 6.proportion 7.stopping distance)the square of its speed. 自動車の制動距離 The stopping distance of a vehicle ~に比例して in proportion to を使って、 (The stopping distance of a vehicle increases in proportion to) the square of its speed. >時間通りに終えるにはスケジュールを調整しなければならないだろう。 はNo.1の方の回答どおりです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

悪天候のため、飛行機は目的地から遠く離れた別の空港に到着しなければならなかった。 ( Bad weather foeced to the plane land at another airport ) far from the intended destination. 自動車の制動距離は、速度の二乗に比例して長くなる。 The( proportion to a vehicle of stopping diatance increases in ) the square of its speed. 時間通りに終えるにはスケジュールを調整しなければならないだろう。 We will have to ( adjust our schedule to finish on time ).

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 “Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from ”the problem.”

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしてもしっくりこないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の訳に自信がなく困っています。 先生が海外に勉強に行っているので聞けず大変困っています。もし分かる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いします。 Now, Li(z) is the potential energy for the molecule i, expressed as a function of its distance z form the plane of the centres of atoms (or ions) in the surface layer; rij is the distance between the molecule i and each atom (ion) in the solid. In practice, only a limited number of atoms are taken into account because of the rapid decrease in energy with distance. The balance between attractive and repulsive interactions means that a point exists, at distance ze from the surface, where the potential energy of the molecule is minimum, as represented in Figure 1.2. Of course, the value of Li(z) must depend not only on the distance from the surface but also on the location on the surface (i.e. in the xy plane). If this is in the form of one face of a perfect crystal, there will be a regular variation of potential energy across the surface. It is not surprising to find that the most favorable site is at the centre of an array of surface atoms (cf. Figure 1.3). The corresponding depth of the potential energy well (at ze) will depend on the density and crystal structure of the absorbent and the polarizability and molecular size of the adsorbate. The easiest path for the movement of the adsorbed molecule across the surface is via a col or 'saddle point' and the energy barrier to translational movement in the xy plane is given by the difference in the corresponding minima potential energies for the two locations (Figure 1.3).

• 数学(物理?)の問題を訳してください

Suppose that a flashlight show in your face and then was moved away at a constant rate of 2 feet per second. It is fact that the rate at which the intensity, I, of the light decreases is inversely proportional to cube of the distance, R, from the source of the light times the rate at which the distance increases. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の拙訳の添削

First of all, geographical distance is likely to play an important role as the investment that directors have to make for their board membership increases with the distance that lies between the boardrooms. 上記英文の下記の拙訳を添削願います。 「第1に,地理的距離が,役員室間の距離が狭まると伴に高まる取締役会メンバーの地位を取締役が促進することになる権限の付与として重要な役割を果たす可能性が高い。」特に,「距離」が「 investment」として役割を果たす,と云う文脈がよく分かりません。宜しくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

According to Hayashi et al., We will adopt the system of units where the distance between the planet and the Sun, the sum of their masses and the angular velocity of the rotation of the planet are all unity. When the coordinate is chosen such that the (x,y) plane coincides with the rotational plane of the planet, i.e., the ecliptic plane, the Sun and the planet are at rest on the x-axis and the planet is at the origin, then the equations of motion are given by (Szebeheley^10)),            x’’-2y’=-∂U/∂x,          (2・1)             y’’+2x’=-∂U/∂y,         (2・2) where U is the effective potential, described as                U=-(μ/r_1)-((1-μ)/r_2)-((1/2)r^2)+U_0.         (2・3) よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

*According to MGI's report, they expect that it increases 12 to 25% of GDP of the world until in 2025 to resolve the gender gap. 「MGIの報告によると、労働市場での男女格差を解消すれば、世界のGDPの合計は25年までに12~25%増えると予想される。」 *This work intended for appeal(complain) to ASEAN. It appeal as part of petition that preparation of specific criteria (standard) of marine pollution caused by plastic. この作品は、ASEANへの訴えを目的としたものでもあった。プラスチックによる海洋汚染の具体的な基準を作って欲しい、という請願のためのアピールの一環なのだ。 <appealという言葉が続いているのが少し気になります。complainでも表せられるでしょうか?> <また「基準」という単語はどちらが適切でしょうか?> こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Edison assigned a man to make a few thousand kinds of alloys,varying in proportion of mixture with different chemicals.It was Kruesi's job to plane the thermopiles down to neat bars,all of the same size. When they were brought to me,I tested them with the Thomson reflecting galvanometer, while I heated their junction with a Bunsen burner.Their resistance generally was high in comparison to that of a single wet battery,and their electromotive force was generally very low a fraction of the e.m.f of a simple Daniell wet cell.

• 英訳について

英訳について 自分の解釈が合っているか教えて下さい! 外国の友人からのメールです。 How is my TV - start doing tonight? I'm in the airport waiting for the plane to go home. My business trip was・successful・at least from technical point of view everything went well (that is my job). Now the commercial people need to come to an agreement.・ I'm quite happy ... maybe I can come to Tokyo again ... and see my beautiful Japanese friend :) Oeps ... need to go to the plane.・ Take care, ・今空港にいる ・今回のビジネスは成功だった ・もしかしたら日本に行けるかも?! ・飛行機に乗らなきゃ ・気をつけてね こんな感じの内容が書かれているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします‥。

• A forced B to be done は正しくないと思うのですが。

A computer problem at a Japan Airlines control center on Tuesday forced ten of the carrier's flights to be delayed by up to an hour at Tokyo's Haneda airport, a news report said. 毎日新聞の第1パラグラフです。 遅れた状態にしたと考えれば良いのでしょうか。 http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060104p2a00m0na002000c.html

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The new Soviet High Commissioner, Vladimir Semenov, had instructions from Moscow according to which the SED leadership should show more flexibility. On 28 May 1953 the GDR Council of Ministers still announced a general increase of norms of production , thus fuelling discontent and further encouraging people to flee. Only after increased pressure from Moscow did the Pankow regime make economic concessions towards their own population and were forced to anoounce a ‘new course’, introducing relaxations in the pressure of production, a cancellation of price increases and improvements in the consumer sector.

エラー対応方法
このQ&Aのポイント
  • エラーが発生しました。Call to undefined function blogValidate() in /srv/www/htdocs/blog_create.php on line 5というエラーメッセージが表示されます。
  • 原因は、blogValidate()関数が定義されていないためです。
  • 対応方法:blog.phpファイルを読み込む必要があります。require_once('blog.php');を追加してください。
回答を見る