最も面白い教科は日本史

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私がこれまで勉強したもっとも面白いと思った教科のひとつは日本史です。私はそれを勉強する前、日本の歴史についてまったく知りませんでした。
  • しかし、私がその教科を勉強し始めたとき、私の否定的な考えは変わりました。私は歴史を学ぶということがとても面白いことだと気づいたのです。
  • 英語や数学を勉強することは大切なことかもしれませんが、自分自身の歴史について学ぶということはもっと大切なことだと、私は思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

久しぶりの英作文です!

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっています。 明治学院の2009年度英作文の問題です。 次の設問に150語程度の英文で答えなさい。 Other than English, what is the most interesting subject you have ever studied? Why is it interesting. それについての自分で書いたものが以下のとおりです。 One of the most interesting subjects I have ever studied is Japanese history. Before I studied it, I didn`t know about Japanese history at all. Above all, I disliked the subject because I was not interested in it. Moreover, though it is still so, I`m not good at learning things by heart. I thought history was the subject which forced me only to learn history words by my heart. So I couldn`t like the subject then. However, when I started to study the subject, my negative idea was changed. I realized that what learned the history was very interesting, for I thought it was important to learn about Japanese history. For example, I could have global views because I understood what Japan was like in the World War II. It might be important to study English or maths, but it is more important to learn about our own history, I think. <訳> 私がこれまで勉強したもっとも面白いと思った教科のひとつは日本史です。私はそれを勉強する前、日本の歴史についてまったく知りませんでした。何より、私は興味を持っていなかったのでその教科が嫌いでした。さらに、今でもそうなのですが、私は物事を暗記することが得意ではありません。私は歴史は私に歴史用語をただ暗記させるだけの教科だと思っていました。だから、私はそのときその教科を好きになれなかったのです。 ところが、私がその教科を勉強し始めたとき、私の否定的な考えは変わりました。私は歴史を学ぶということがとても面白いことだと気づいたのです。というのは、私は日本の歴史を学ぶことは大切なことだと思ったからです。たとえば、私は第二次世界大戦中の日本がどのようであったのかを理解したことで、国際的な視野を持つことができました。 英語や数学を勉強することは大切なことかもしれませんが、自分自身の歴史について学ぶということはもっと大切なことだと、私は思います。 という風に書いてみました。自分なりの批評は・・・なんだか設問に沿ってないような気もすると思いました。前半にどうでもいいことを書きすぎて、「どうしてその教科が面白いのか」という設問に対する答えが弱い、と自分で見直したあと思いました。 とはいえ、時間内に書いた答えがこれなので、試験本番だと思ってこれを答えにしました。そこで添削をしてもらえたらなと思います。どこか文法的に誤っていることや、設問に沿ってないなど、おかしいと感じたところを教えてもらえるとうれしいです。 あと全体の評価の方もつけてもらえたらうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

noname#126371
noname#126371
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ethta
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.1

- don't や I'm など省略形は、エッセイなど改まった文章では使わないのが普通です。 - なぜ、「第二次世界大戦中の日本がどのようであったのかを理解」すると「国際的な視野を持つことができる」のかの説明が必要です。 - For example 以降の例が、「なぜ日本史が最も面白い科目なのか」ではなく、「なぜ日本の歴史を学ぶことが大切なのか」になっています。 - 150語という短い文なので、「なぜ日本史が嫌いだったのか」ではなく、例をもう一つ増やすなどして、「なぜ日本史が最も面白い科目なのか」に集中した方が分かりやすい文になります。 - "It might be important to study English or maths" などという話はどこにも出てきていないので、結論文には不要です。 - 結論は、"it is important to learn about our own history" ではなく、"Japanese history is the most interesting subject" でなければ、設問に対する解答になりません。 - 最後の"..., I think"は"自分の主張に自信がないように見えるだけなので、つけない方が良いです。 全体的に、単語や文法の誤りは少ないので、文章の構成に気をつければ、大きく点が上がると思います。 intro --> thesis statement --> examples --> conclusion の流れに忠実に書くと、読む方も納得してくれます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文をしました。これでいいでしょうか。

I am a second years student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon and Spinach, and apple. Today was an English class lesson. I studied comparative superlative. Today, I learn teacher from Australia. His name crispy. He is 23 years old. He said, "I came to Japan seven months ago. I speak Japanese a little." Why do Australians speak English. I research it. Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. 今日の給食は ごはん ゆで卵 ビーフカレー 牛乳 ベーコンとほうれん草のソテー りんご でした。 今日は英語の授業がありました。 比較級の最上級を勉強しました。 今日はオーストラリア出身の先生がきました。 彼の名前はクリスピーといって23歳です。彼は日本に来たのは七ヶ月前だ。日本語は少ししか話せないと言っていました。 なぜ、オーストラリアの人が英語を話すのでしょうか、私は調べてみました。 何故ならオーストラリアでは、英語を話す移民が多いからだということが分かりました。 私は、理解しました。

• 英作文(大学受験)の添削お願いします。

英語が得意ではありませんが、出来る限りのことをやりつくしたいと思っています。 初歩的ミス、スペルミスなども多いかと思います。 些細なことでもお気づきの点はご指摘お願いいたします。 設問 「日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か」ついて賛成か反対か I agree with this idea. Firstly, children can learn everything instantly. This reason is that children have good memory faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school. I sung a lot of songs in English. Especially, it was the nicest time for me. Now, it has been ten years since then. But I remember these songs. So, it is easy to study English. Moreover, it only can be in childhood. Secondly, there is a global age now. They have many times to talk to foreigner in English. If do not speak English, they could not understand what happen in world, because English is international language. In addition, leaning language is that they can know many cultures. So, Japanese elementary student have to learn English for their future.

• 英作文

「どの位雨が降っていましたか?」how much did it rain?という質問に対して 「外でその作業が出来るくらいだったよ」it was to the extent that I could do it outside. it is to the extent that の使い方はこんな感じであっていますか?

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

美味しいものを食べると気持ちが明るくなるのはどうしてだろう?この前友達と居酒屋に行った時、なんと900円の玉子焼きがお品書きにあった。900円?高すぎると思いつつも興味本意だろうかあるいは休日だったためにお金の手放しが良かったのであろうか、つい頼んでしまった。それは高くても文句は言えない程の美味しさだったと思う。 When you eat delicious foods, why are you happy? Several days ago,I went to Japanese style bar with a friend of mine. There were Japanese omlette in a menu, which was priced at 900 yen . …… 900 yen ? I thought that was so expensive, but I was interested in that,and I could afford to order it, so I ordered it. That was delicious,and I thought, it was worth paying at high prices. ついの表現がよく分からず、また日本語相当の訳ができていないところもありますが、ご指導の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。