ビジネス英分メールの添削をお願い!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス英分メールの添削をお願いしたく思います。言いたいことが訳せず、不安です。
  • 無事にビザを申請できましたこと嬉しく思います。宿泊施設の住所は1111 Aoba-ku, Chiba, Japanです。
  • 家電は揃っていますが、衛生上の理由でタオル類は用意されていませんのでご持参ください。空港からの直行バスもアレンジしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ビジネス英分メールの添削をお願いしたく思います。

きちんと言いたいことが訳せず、とても不安です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします! Dear Mr. White I really glad to hear of your application for visa The accommodation address(weekly apartment) is below. 1111 Aoba-ku, Chiba, Japan There are lot of Home appliance,But it is no toolkit for sanitary. Please bring it. Second, I would arrange for going straight to University from airport. How about it? I would like to reply from you. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me. Best regards, ============== ホワイト様 無事にビザを申請できましたこと嬉しく思います。 ご依頼の宿泊施設(ウィークリーマンション)の住所は、以下です。 1111 Aoba-ku,Chiba, Japan こちらはあらゆる家電が揃っておりますが、 衛生上、タオル類が用意されておりませんのでご持参ください。 また、空港からは、大学への直行バスをアレンジしようと 考えておりますが、いかがでしょうか。 お返事いただけますと幸いです。 ご不明な点がありましたら、どうぞ。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

yuzuxyuzuさん 下記のように訳してみました。 Dear Mr. White, I am very glad to hear that your application for the visa has been successfully completed. As for the housing accomodation that you requested, the address of the appartment that is leased weekly is as follows; 1111 Aoba-ku, Chiba, Japan The appartment is fully furnished except for towels. Please bring them with you. I would also happily arrange direct transaportation from the airport to the university campus for you if you wish. Please let me know if you need this arrangement. If there is any question, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, こんな感じです。タオル類が無いとのことですが、ベッドのシーツ や 枕カバーなども無いのであれば、except for towels を except for linens に変えてください。

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!さっそく使わせていただきました!またお願いいたします!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

Mr. White I'm happy to hear of your successful visa application. The address of where you'll be staying is 1111 Aoba-ku, Chiba Japan. Although the room is furnished, please bring towels, toothbrushes, soap, and other amenity items along with you. Also, if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to arrange transportation from the airport to the university. Just let me know. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you,

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。メモ帳にストックさせていただきました!とても助かりました!ありがとうございます。

• Yupa3
  • ベストアンサー率37% (190/513)
回答No.1

あまり上級者ではないので、参考程度に >There are lot of Home appliance,But it is no toolkit for sanitary. >Please bring it. → There are a set of home electronics, but we cannot prepare any towels because of hygiene reasons. Please bring it by yourself. 「家電」がいっぱいあるのではなく一揃えあるのだと思うので「a set of」西増した。 また「タオルがない」はダイレクトに「衛生上の理由でタオルは用意できない」と言った方が良いと思います。 > Second, I would arrange for going straight to University from airport. > How about it? → By the way, I think I would arrange for going straight to University from airport, if you need it. いきなり、「Second、」と使うのは唐突な気がします。 話が変わるので「By the way、」を使いました。 > I would like to reply from you. → Can you oblige with an answer? バスの件があるので、より積極的に「お返事いただけますか?」としてみました。 参考程度に。 #より適切な回答があることを願います。(汗

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

一番に回答くださり大変ありがとうございました!参考になる点が多々あり、勉強になりました!ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• ビジネス英文メールの添削をお願いいたします

先方から下記メールが届きました。 これに対して、了解した旨のメールを送付したく思いますが、 一度添削お願いいただけますでしょうか。 どうぞお知恵をお貸しいただけますと幸いです。 -------------------------------------------- Dear Ms.Tanaka, I have filled out the reservation form on-line for Room 201 in the apartment. I have mentioned you and Prof. Yamada as contact persons in Japan. When I get reply from them, I would let you know how things are moving forward. ----------------------------------------------- 以下添削をお願いしたく思います。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Professor White, Thank you for let me know regarding reservation. I hope everything goes well. Best regards, Tanaka

• ビジネス英語メールの添削をどうかお願いいたします

なかなか伝わる文章が書けずに困っております。 わかりやすく、かつ失礼のない文章にしたいと思っておりまして、 どなたか私の稚拙な英文を添削いただけますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------- こちらは、山田教授の秘書の田中です。 トム教授が東京滞在中の宿舎についてご参考までにお知らせいたします。 現段階では、2つ候補がございます。 一つ目は、トム教授が考慮されていたABCアパートです。 現在空き部屋が1つでております。 しかし、入居条件が6月18日からのため、7月4日に入居の場合は、6月25日から7月3日まで予約期間として一日2,290円の料金が発生します。 よって、予約期間分の料金も含めて、宿泊費は合計84,700円です。 二つめは、我々の大学から徒歩約15分の青葉アパートです。 7月4日から7月30日までの期間の宿泊費は10,7000円です。 家具や家電製品はすべて揃っており、インターネットも利用可能です。 他に何かご希望やご要望がありましたら、ご遠慮なくおっしゃってください。 ------------------------------------------------ 件名:For your information(accommodation) This is Tanaka of (fromでしょうか?) Prf. Yamada’s secretary For your information, I would like to inform you about accommodation during your stay in Tokyo. At this moment, we have two choices. One is ABC apartment which you have been considered has an empty room. Due to their Terms and Conditions date is from June 18th, it costs 2,990yen per day June 25th to July 30th if you would like to stay since July 4th. Thus, the whole cost including booking period is 84,700yen. Second is Aoba-apartment which takes 15 minutes from our university. The fee is 10,7000yen form 4th July to 30th July. There have some furniture, appliances and you can available to use the internet. If you have another request and need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask me. Best regards, Tanaka

• 英作の添削をお願いいただけないでしょうか。

お世話になります。 以下の文章の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 特に「業務別担当者リスト」や「誰に依頼したらよいかをお知らせください。」という部分に自信がございません。また、if やitを多用していて稚拙な文になってしまいました。ご修正いただければとても嬉しいです。 「私たちはA製品のそれぞれの業務についてのコンタクトパーソンを知りたいです。そこで、A製品の業務別担当者リスト(所属リスト)が欲しいです。もしあなたがそれを持っていればください。お持ちでなければ誰に依頼したらよいかをお知らせください。」 We would like to know a contact person about each operation in A. That is why, we would like a list of person in charge of each job(affiliation list). If you have it, please send me it. If you don’t have it, please le me know who I contact. 恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 何度も申し訳ないのですが。自由英作文の添削

何度もすいません。 受験が迫りあせっていて添削を依頼させていただことが多いと思うのですが もしよろしければ些細な点でも指摘いただけると助かります テーマ 日本について外国人に何か自由に説明してください(100~150) There is a lot of great beautiful nature in Japan. For example, it has Mt.Fuji , which is very famous for its height. It is the highest mountain in Japan, so a lot of foreign tourists come to japan in order to see it. It is also famous for its beauty. Last summer I went sightseeing in Yamanasi. When I took a look at Mt.Fuji, I was overwhelmed by its beuauty. Probably you may not be able to understamd how great it was, so I recommend that you see it. In addition, you can climb it. If you have conffidence in your physical strength, you should have a try. It is said the view from the top is beyond description.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール I would like to introduce you to Tanaka(cc’d) who is our Managing Director for Asia. He is looking to appoint some employees in Japan, not for Acompany but a potential new client. Please could you liaise with him to discuss costs and process. 返信文 Thank you for introducing Tanaka. We will contact Mr. Tanaka-san. Mr. Tanaka-san, We have heard that you are looking for employees, but could you tell us about your job title(職種) and the skill you are looking for?

• 大学院 英作文添削

問題の添削お願いします。 「以下の内容を伝えるyang博士宛の電子メールを書け。 ・9月16日から9月19日までハワイコンベンションセンター(Hawaii Convention Center)で開かれる国際会議に出席する予定である。 ・そこで9月20日の午後にハワイ大学のYang博士を直接訪問し、新しい海洋観測計画について打ち合わせしたい。 ・打ち合わせでは、海洋観測の場所と時期を決定したい ・打ち合わせの後は、一緒に夕食をとりたり ・ハワイ大学まではバスで行くつもりだが、バス停からオフィスまでの道順を知りたい。 ・この訪問についてのyang博士の都合を今日の夕方までに確かめたい。 答え Dear Dr yang.How are you? I am writing to you regarding the international conference that will take place from september 16th to september 20th. Thats why I would like to meet to discuss you about new hydrographic survey project at the university of Hawaii on september 20th. In discussion,I would like to decide where to monitor and when to monitor. After discussion,I want to eat dinner with you. I will visit your office by bus,but I don´t know how to go Please teach me how to go from bus stop to your office. And Please let me know when would be good time for you until this evening. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon. 電子メールの書き方について↓を参考にしました。 http://allabout.co.jp/study/bizenglish/closeup/CU20030522biz16/index.htm

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

できるだけ早くこの手紙にお返事いただければ幸いです。 I would appreciate it if you could reply to this letter as early as possible. 視野を広げるために、一人旅に出ることをお勧めします。 I suggest that you had better travel alone in order to be able to look at various things from various direction. 先日、人に勧められて高品質なイヤホンを1組買いました。(高価なものなので最初は買うのをためらっていたのですが、先週の水曜日にインターネットで注文してしまいました。今ではもっと早く買えばよかったと思っています。) ※()内を和訳せよ At first I hadn't wanted to buy it because it was expensive, but I asked to deliver it on the Internet last Wednesday. Now I think I should have buy it earlier. 以上3つの添削をお願いします できれば10点満点で点数をつけていただけると嬉しいです