• ベストアンサー

英語の訳でわからないところがありましたので、わかる方いましたら教えてく

英語の訳でわからないところがありましたので、わかる方いましたら教えてください。 専門の英語で機械による切削に関するものです。 ・In order to obtain small and acceptable errors it is possible to use computations to evaluate the best cutter geometries and suitable cutting pass distributions and to deverop suitable "cornering routines". です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

小さくて許容範囲のエラーを取得するためには、計算(Computation)を使うことによって(best cutter geometries)を評価(evaluate)し、適応する経路を上の点?(cutting path distributions)をだし適応する"cornering routines"に発展させることができる。 "cornering routines"に関しては、クオートでくくられているので前述されているはずです。 ちなみに直訳したからわかりにくいのではなく、もともとわかりにくい感じを表現したつもりです。 (利用している単語等、英語の文としては非常に理解しづらいものです。) 多分、 「計算(機能)を使うことにより、切り取り線を評価し誤差を最小限に抑えることができます。」 といいたいのではないかと思いますが、原文の利用している単語等から推測の域をでることはできません。

質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございました。参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.2

最適なカッター(刃物)の形状と適切な切削経路を評価するため、そして適切な”cornering routines”を開発するために計算を利用することで、小さく、許容可能なエラーにすることが可能です。 ・・・ぐらいの意味だと思います。 原文が非ネイティブによって書かれたような気がします。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 専門の英語の訳で分からないところがあるのですが、よかったら教えてくださ

専門の英語の訳で分からないところがあるのですが、よかったら教えてください。 The cutting force R, which the tool applies to the chip and through it to the workpiece, is the vector sum of a force normal to the tool face, N, and a tangential force, F, parallel to the tool face. cutting forceは切削抵抗。 toolは工具。 workpieceは被削材。です。

• 英語の訳がわかりません

Regarding the talented Mary, Tom wrote to Smith in March that ‘thus, joyless and friendless, I should pass my days, did not Mary visit me now and again and turn on me a ray of those sweet days of the past’. なぜ did not の後に名前がきているのでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の質問

現在中二です。 英語の問題をやっていたところ、 「一生懸命に勉強しなさい、そして、お年寄りには親切にしなさい。」 という問題を私が解くと Study hard,and be kind to old people. でした。 解答をみたら Study hard and be kind to old people. コンマをつけてしまいました。 次の問題を解く時、 「一生懸命に勉強しなさい、そうすれば、あなたは試験に通るでしょう。」 だったので、 今度はコンマをつけないぞっと思って Study hard and will pass the exam. にしました。 自信満満で解答を見たら、 Study hard, and pass the exam. なぜか、コンマがありました。 コンマには、使う場面などでつけたりつけなかったりするのでしょうか。 分かるかた、教えてください。 分かりやすい解説もお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方。私の英訳を見てくれませんか。

英語が得意な方。私の英訳を見てくれませんか。 分子生物学におけるセントラルドグマとは、転写と翻訳とよばれる2段階のプロセスのことであり、それにより遺伝子に含まれる情報がDNAからRNAを得てタンパク質に至る。 Central dogma in molecular biology is two stages of processes called transcription and translation. At these processes information in gene pass from DNA to RNA and go to protein. 全然、うまく訳せていないと思いますが 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方にお願いします。

海外サイト(写真専用)をやってまして、海外の方からメッセージがきたのですが、よく意味がわかりません。 ↓ A baby penguin slides into your askbox. A note is pinched in its beak and it drops the note into your hand. “You are amazing and loved. Smile because you look great when you do.” Pass on the baby penguin and its note anonymously to 10 people from your dashboard and spread the love. こう書かれてたのですが、どのような意味でしょうか? このメッセージの返信をしたいのですが、、どう答えていいのかわからないのです。 英語での答え方も教えて頂けたら幸いです。 英語が得意な方教えて下さいっつ!

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳がうまくいきません・・・・。

英語の訳がうまくいきません・・・・。 以下の英文はどう訳しますか?? 特に中間が複雑です お願いします!! Hill farming contained most of what remained of the sectoral fallow system. All crops were tuberous. In other parts of the Andes an anciently domesticated grain plant, canihua (Chenopodium pallidicaule) was also grown in the highest land, as high as 4500 m in southern Peru and Bolivia (Sauel 1933:33-35). The potato was overwhelmingly dominant, with ulluco, oca (oxalis tuberose), and mashua (Tropaelum tuberosum) in lesser quantity. In the Paucartambo valley alone there were 79 potato landraces and 5 of ulluco. Some landraces were limited to the upper zone. High altitude potato landraces are frost resistant and bitter and are processed by freezing and drying. Other landraces have a much wider altitudinal range. Hill farming land was normal prepared by hoeing the soil into high beds, breaking the sod with the Andean foot plow, the chakitaklla, and pulverizing the clods by hand. Fallowing was normal practice, enduring up to 7 years. Small livestock grazed during the fallow period, the manure being added by folding the livestock on intended field sites at night. Whereas the sectoral fallow formerly separated crops from livestock, and farmers still grouped their field together to facilitate protection in the 1980s; some fenced their field, an added labor.

• 日本語→英語

入学試験に受かるには英検準1級レベルくらいの英語力が要ります。 英検準1級を受かるためには政治 環境 世界状勢などいろいろな面での勉強が必要である。 you have to have English skills that is equivalent to Pre-1st Grade in order to pass the entrance exam. and in order to pass Pre-1st Grade you have to study it in many ways. for example Politics, Environment and the world situation. こんな感じであってますか?? equivalentよりas a high level as~のほうがいいですか?? すいませんが教えて下さい

• 英語面接のスクリプトの添削をお願いします。

中学校英語の教員採用試験における英語面接のスクリプトの添削をお願いします。質問に対して正対しているかの観点も含めて御教授頂ければ幸いです。 Q:How do you evaluate the students? A:I evaluate four skills of English equally. I evaluate students on reading by making students read an English passage. I evaluate students on listening by making them take short listening test in the lesson.I evaluate students on speaking based on their attitude and communication with their class or I test them. I evaluate students on writing by checking their notebooks or essays. In addition to writing and listening evaluations I give them regular exams as well. 訳:私は英語の4技能を平等に評価します。読む能力に関しては、英語の文章を読ませることで評価します。聞く能力に関しては、授業の中でリスニングの小テストを行うことで評価します。話す能力に関しては、授業中のコミュニケーション活動の様子を見ながら評価します。書く能力に関しては生徒のノートやエッセイをチェックすることで評価します。加えて、書く能力や聞く能力については、定期テストでも評価します。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

German strategy had given priority to offensive operations against France and a defensive posture against Russia since 1891. German planning was determined by numerical inferiority, the speed of mobilisation and concentration and the effect of the vast increase of the power of modern weapons. Frontal attacks were expected to be costly and protracted, leading to limited success, particularly after the French and Russians modernised their fortifications on the frontiers with Germany. Alfred von Schlieffen Chief of the Imperial German General Staff (Oberste Heeresleitung OHL) from 1891–1906 devised a plan to evade the French frontier fortifications, with an offensive on the northern flank which would have a local numerical superiority and obtain rapidly a decisive victory. By 1898–1899 such a manoeuvre was intended to rapidly pass through Belgium, between Antwerp and Namur and threaten Paris from the north.