• ベストアンサー

和訳教えてください。カナダの医療機器のMDR

和訳教えてください。カナダの医療機器のMDR however, the regulatory requirement is for the Manufacturer to have a valid certificate in order for them to receive a medical device license. 単純なようでいざ和訳してみようとしましたら うまくできません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

しかし、法的規制要件では、製造業者(メーカー)は医療装置許可を受けるためには有効な証明書を持っていなければならない。 参考になれば幸いです。

umesuruga
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の質問です。

以下の一文の和訳がわかりません。 どなたかご教授いただけないでしょうか。 In PUD districts with a minimum housing requirement – Certificate of occupancy for no more than 60% of the non-residential capacity may be granted until a Certificate of Occupancy for 100% of the required housing is obtained. no more than % of~のあたりの繋がり方が特にわかりません..。

• 和訳するとどういう意味になりますか?

お世話になります。 It is suggested you can simply leave money to hotel front desk and notify them to receive the goods for you. 和訳するとどういう意味になるでしょうか・・・ 英語が苦手なため、教えていただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください We are changing our pricing structure and minimum order quantity per style of toy. So your next order will have to meet our Minimum toy style requirement but your pricing will be much better. If you would like to change your current order to the new pricing structure please let me know ASAP. Minimum requirement per toy style is 6 pieces for our regular wholesale line. Minimum requirement per toy style is 2 pieces for our upscale A wholesale line. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 また訳せないところがでてきてしまいました。文が途中で切れてしまっているところもありますが、よろしくお願いします。 The technical risk(established by site service and regulatory /agency personnel) The percieved risk(outrage)by the public; and The regulatory risk relative to past, current, and future standards and position. Exhibit 12 presents a suite of issues and concerns that that could fall within the perceived risk assessment. However, each site is unique and its perceived risk will reflect its unique conditions. Perceived risk is perhaps the most difficult of all risks to anticipate and deal with efficiently. For example, it can be manipulated by activist groups interested in controlling or defeating the site restoration project.

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してみましたが

自分なりに和訳してみましたが、自信がありません。 アドバイスをお願いいたします。 『参加者は、提出と「ライセンス」に基づき、ABCグループに対し、Aソフトの明確な使用許可を与えた場合など、すべての申し出られた提出物に当てはまる条件について、申出をする。』 Participant proposes to submit and all applicable terms of such proposed submission including, without limitation, explicit permission for ABC group to make available the A-soft under the License.

• 和訳お願いします

下記の文章の和訳をお願いします Maybe they're curious to see what happened to the whose desperate pleas for acceptance kept them laughing semester after semester.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

What were you getting up to that made you think, I'm a sex addict? https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43xk9b/four-sex-addicts-on-the-spiral-that-led-them-to-rehab 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。。。howeverの訳し方です

so at first,whenever i was invited to the home of a Maldivian family for dinner,i worried about the food,although i was happy for the invitation. over time,houever,i have gotten used to it. 和訳お願いします。howeverの訳し方がイマイチわかりません。 ばかでごめんなさい。。。どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!