• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

What were you getting up to that made you think, I'm a sex addict? https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43xk9b/four-sex-addicts-on-the-spiral-that-led-them-to-rehab 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>なぜWhat were you getting up toが経緯は何ですか?になるのでしょうか?  下記をご覧ください。「~をするに至る」「~するようになるいきさつ」という流れです。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=get+up+to

corta
質問者

お礼

なるほど、ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたに「自分はセックス中毒患者では?」と思わせるようになった経緯は何ですか?

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。なぜWhat were you getting up toが経緯は何ですか?になるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

関連するQ&A

• 和訳が分かりません。

“You want them to be iterating. But you want them to shut things down things that aren't working. Don't throw money into dead holes.” 上記の和訳が分かりません。 things の部分が特に分かりません。 お願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

I’d always have the feeling that you had be en taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. というのと、 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. この2つです! 和訳お願いします!

• 和訳・文法がわかりません。

please be sure to send the address to me separately that you need them sent to. 上記の和訳がわかりません。 後半部分のthat はどこを修飾しているのでしゅうか。

• 和訳お願いします

Before Suzie could ask more questions, Marcus ran over to them. What is that in the water next to it? Is that the bread you threw at it? 上の文章の和訳を教えてください・・

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください Yes, we are ready to ship the other items. Getting the deerskin declaration ready. You will be getting real soon! deerskin declaration の意味がいまいちわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

( )の中は私なりの訳です。 If you want Bill to like you, (もし、あなたがビルに好かれることを望むのなら) you should definitely show that you are interested in getting to know his children. (あなたは、~に興味を持っていることを、はっきりと示すべきだ) 一部が訳せません>< 【get to~】で【~するようになる】だと思うんですけど、彼の子どもについて知るようになる、というのはなんだかおかしいし… どなたか教えて下さい!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 ロックバンドのザ・カーズについて下記のように聞かれているのですが分かりません。 「thank you take care and looking foreward to them hey if you ever come across live CARS at SUN PLAZA HALL OR OSAKA in 1980 let me know I have tapes from JAPAN that year but always looking to upgrade and if THE CARS were on JAPAN TV that year too anything video wise take care.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 穴埋め、和訳お願いします

今までの穴埋めです。 わかるかたいたらお願いします。 和訳もお願いします。 People use nanotechnology to make their __ seem young and __. In 2035, __ cars can drive themselves. Nano-sized robots (nanobots) are so __ that you can't see them.