• 締切済み

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)?

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)? お願いします! (6) If you really want to help the environment,support environmental organizations which use methods that you agree with to fight environmental problems. Contact them to learn about the numerous ways you can help the earth. The future of the earth is in your hands!

noname#125800
noname#125800
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

もし本当に環境を保護したいならば、貴方が同意できる方法で環境問題に取り組んでいる環境保護団体を支持、援助しましょう。その環境保護団体に連絡を取って地球を救うため貴方が出来る色々な事を教えてもらいましょう。地球の将来はあなたの手にかかっているのです。

回答No.1

エキサイトの翻訳を利用すると下記のようになりました。 本当に環境を助けたいなら、あなたが環境問題と戦うために同意する方法を使用する環境団体を支持してください。 あなたが地球を助けることができる多数の方法に関して学ぶためにそれらに連絡してください。 地球の未来があなたの手にあります!

関連するQ&A

• どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)?

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)? お願いします! (3) Howeverenvironmental organizations generally use safer methods to protect the environment. Some groups ask supporters to write letters of protest to newspapers,governments,and polluting companies,and others might organize boycotts of companies that are environmentally destructive. A few groups buy threatened land in other to keep businesses from destroying it.

• どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)?

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)? お願いします! (2) Fighting environmental problems can be controversial and sometimes dangerous. When people lose money or jobs because of environmental protection,they become upset and sometimes violent. Environmentalists trying to protect rain forests in South America have been killed by people who want to develop mines or continue deforesting natural areas. To protest environmentally destructive actions,members of environmental organizations sometimes do things that can be dangerous for themselves. Greenpeace members have sailed boats into nuclear testing sites to stop nuclear explosions.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

To learn more about what you can do to help in the 290 project

• 【訳お願いします】オーストラリアのエコツアー

どのツアーを選んでいいか判断できないので、どなたか、役をお願いできませんか。よろしくお願いいたします。 The 3 levels of ECO Certification are: Nature Tourism: Tourism in a natural area that leaves minimal impact on the environment. Ecotourism: Tourism in a natural area that offers interesting ways to learn about the environment with an operator that uses resources wisely, contributes to the conservation of the environment and helps local communities. Advanced Ecotourism: Australia's leading and most innovative ecotourism products, providing an opportunity to learn about the environment with an operator who is committed to achieving best practice when using resources wisely, contributing to the conservation of the environment and helping local communities.

• 2007年のセンター試験英語の文章について

センター試験2007年・追試の大問第6・段落6の冒頭文です。 You would be amazed to find out about some of the excellent methods being used to learn about sleep. この「being used」なのですが、「the excellent methods」は 睡眠を学ぶために使われるわけですから、「been used」ではだめですか? この「being used」ってどういう文法用法で成り立っているのですか?

• 並べ替えについて

Among interesting things ( )( )( )( )( ) the varied ways people adapt to their own unique environment. (1)are (2)you travel (3)to observe (4) as (5) the world 並べ替え問題です。 問題集の答えには、 (3)to observe (4)as (2)you travel (5)the world (1)are となっておりますが、 (4)as (2)you travel (3)to observe (5)the world (1)are でもいけるような気がしてなりません。 どう思われますか。また、下のパターンが駄目ならその理由も添えていただければ幸いです。

• 詩を訳してください!

こんにちは。ドイツ人の友人(ミュージシャン志望)が作った曲の歌詞の一部です。 単語は調べたものの、恥ずかしながら詩となると直訳では意味がわからず、想像力も必要ですね、、、。何卒よろしくお願いします。 「Smilling like the sun tell me where you're gone? I’m always missing you Noone did look back to see where you are fallen and to help you up from earth. And you... You saw no path to run you found no rock to hide and noone who did fight for you and me」 以上、送られた詩の通りです。去ってしまった恋人を想う詩かなって感じますが、、、。

• 高校英語和訳お願いします><

高校英語和訳 (1)A fer groups buy threatened land in order to keep businesses from destroying it. (2) Most environmental organizations obey laws, but sometimes members of environmental groups are arrested for civil disobedience. German police arrested protesters who sat on railroad tracks to prevent trains from transporting nuclear materials. In America, some environmentalists have destroyed tractors and other machines used to destroy nature. For these environment is more important than following laws.

• blue talkってどういう意味ですか?

Earth,Wind&Fire「September」の歌詞に出てくる"blue talk" ってどういう意味でしょうか? Holding hands with your hearts to see you Only blue talk and love. と言う文です.