• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。)

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん

bakanskyの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, 挨拶だと思うのですが、Heya が問題。質問者さまが使ったHNでないとすれば、"Hey you" を短くしたものかもしれない。vids はもちろん videos を略したものでしょう。 > Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. この辺りは適当に分ると思いますが、「君の投稿したビデオを見て、強い印象を受けた」ということでしょう。 > I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? 「余り沢山は投稿してないみたいだけど、どうして?」 > I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! 「ここに投稿されるものの99%は、君の投稿したものよりレベルは下だね」 > For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P 「見てるのが楽しい投稿ビデオを最近では初めて見たよ。君の投稿ビデオさ!」 > It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? 「投稿されるのが、どれもこれも、退屈な、しょうもないものばっかりで、新鮮で独創的で興味が持てるようなものがないってのは、何だろうね」 > I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using 「君と同じ問題をぼくも抱えてたんだけど、下記のところでそれを脱却したよ」 > http://hops.me/15 > It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. 「君の投稿ビデオに山ほどコメントが寄せられて、YouTube の検索エンジンでも上位にランクするようになるよ」 > It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. 「そのコミュニティーが君の投稿ビデオに注目するようになればいいと思う」 > If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? 「今すぐにアクセスしてお試し版を試してみれば、ぼくがうまくいったように、君もうまくいくんじゃないかと思うよ」 > Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more! 「ともかく、君の投稿ビデオの内容は素晴らしいものだった。もっと見たいと思ってる」 * 「こんな感じではないかなぁ」という程度の訳(?)です。

drrrrmist124
質問者

お礼

回答がはやくて嬉しかったです^^ こういったのには返信しなくてもいいんですかね? ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して欲しいです

英文を訳して欲しいです 先ほど自分のYouTubeチャンネルに次の様な英文が届きました 意味が理解できないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか? What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, tubetrafficmembership . com How it works is they send a bunch of viewers to you videos. The views help you climb the search engines and really improve your visibility in the YouTube community. They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now! No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. -Amy です。宜しくお願いします。

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• You tubeを見たひとからきました。

詳しく訳してください( ; ; ) I just caught one of your vids on YouTube. Can you say AWESOME! I really think your video could be the next big thing on YouTube, but I noticed that not many people had seen it yet. It's clear from your videos that you've got the talent, I can't believe you haven't started getting the views yet! I don't say this often, but your videos were really some of the best I have seen on YouTube. You're videos truly are a refreshing take on things. So many of the popular videos on YouTube just repeat the same garbage as someone else. Sometimes making a good video just isn't enough. I know, I used to spend so much time making my YouTube videos and then have no one watch them. That all changed when I found tubechanneldoctor . com How it works is that they send a ton of views to your videos. The views really help your video get into the YouTube search engine which then gets your video even more exposure and views. Right now, they even have a penny promotion going on! You should give them a try, they really helped me increase my views and with it being just a penny, you really have nothing to lose. Please make sure you keep making those videos no matter what. It's refreshing to finally have some good content to watch for a change. Can't wait for more of your stuff!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• YouTubeからのメールについて

YouTubeからのメールについて YouTubeからメールが来たのですが英語で読めません>< 自分はアカウントを取っているので自分のアカウントにメールが届きました。 多分Life in a dayの企画の何かだと思うのですが。 -以下コピペ- Hi Life in a Day subscriber, First, thanks to everyone who participated in Life in a Day. With over 80,000 submissions from 197 countries, you have officially created the world's largest user generated film. Congratulations! Now, it's time to check out some of your raw footage. If you haven't already, head to the Explore gallery on the Life in a Day channel. There, you'll be able to browse Life in a Day videos through six unique views, allowing you to compare and contrast videos by time, geography and description. If you're not finding your footage in the gallery, don't worry: Kevin and his team are adding videos to the gallery as they're reviewed, so check back often. Also, please make sure that all of your Life in a Day videos are marked to PUBLIC or UNLISTED. Videos that are marked as private can't be reviewed by Kevin's team. Be on the lookout for emails from World in a Day Productions, and remember to hold on to your original footage; we'll need it if your video is selected for inclusion in the final film. Finally, stay tuned for updates from Kevin and editor Joe Walker as they cut the film and gear up for the world premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. The Life in a Day Team

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How much do you want to spend? 2,How can I help you? 3,I'm looking for some jogging shoes. 4,Can I try these on? 5,How would you like to pay,in cash or with a credit card?………In cash,please. 6,Will that be cash or charge?…………Charge,please. 7, How do you like this typeof breakfast? 8,It's a traditional japanese soup made with miso. 9,It's a paste made from soybeans,malted rice and salf. 10,What do you think of Christmas here? 11,Whatt's your impression of our New Year's Eve? 12,How do you feel about theplan. 13,First,...Second,...Third,... 14,These are many famous oldtemples in Kyoto,for example,... 英文和訳お願いします 急いでます

• 和訳してください

ユーチューブのアカウントに インドの方からメールをもらったのですが 怪しいメールなんですかね? ブッチギリで私の動画をホメてるように見えるし、 何かをすすめているようにも見えるのですが。 再生回数の低さがどうたらこうたら? 検索に引っかからない? コマーシャルですかね? 自分ではよくわかりません>< 誰か上手に訳してください。 What's up, I just watched some of your videos on YouTube, some of the best I've seen. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. Your vids were some of the first that I could stand to watch once, let alone twice! It is so odd that people would rather watch the same old boring crap, when there is new and original stuff like yours out there. I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, tubetrafficmembership . com Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now! No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. -Amy