• 締切済み

以下の文章構造をbracketingしたいのですが、私の知識不足でどの

以下の文章構造をbracketingしたいのですが、私の知識不足でどのように表したらよいのかわかりません。もしよろしければ、ご教授お願いします。 1 You appeared dazed. 2 The very young girl walked across the room. 3 The problem with the plane caused some anxiety. 4 My father drove his car along the footpath outside the supermarket.

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

添付URLに付いての”コンピューターソフトと言葉に使われると推測しますが、私は門外です。再質問をされるか、他の方の回答を待たれたほうが良いと思います。 http://www.tufs.ac.jp/ts/personal/motizuki/lecture/cl2k71/2007_1_4-j.html

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

「文章構造をbracketingしたい」の意味がわかりません。 第4・5文型等のような文型を聞かれているのですか? それとも文章の主な構造的な違い、例えば動詞の使い方、使われ方がどのように違うのか・・・ですか? 上記文の動詞の違いでしたら分かりますが、文型は門外です。

dark8810
質問者

補足

私の説明不足で申し訳ありません。 The book を [NP[DET The][N book]] のように表したいということです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 分詞

()内の動詞を適当な語形にかえて下さい。 1Here is a letter ( write ) in English. 2Who is the girl ( talk ) to your sister? 3Father sat ( read ) a newspaper. 4( Walk ) along the street , Jane came across her aunt. 5( See ) from a distance , the rock looks like a big lion.

• 和訳を手伝ってもらえますか?

USATodayの記事の一部です。 「The military phase of the Bush administration's campaign against bin Laden and his allies hasn't even begun and the fear of how the terrorists might respond has set off a wave of jitters across the globe. In India - another country that has joined the U.S. anti-terrorist coalition - a bogus report of hijackers aboard a passenger jet caused the pilot to lock the cockpit and reroute the plane to New Delhi. It wasn't until after the plane landed and was stormed by Indian commandos that the hoax was discovered.」 この、「It wasn't until after the plane landed and was stormed by Indian commandos that the hoax was discovered.」はどう正しく訳すべきでしょうか。

• that以下の文章構造について

この英文について、特にthat以下の文章構造(willの主語が何なのかなど)について教えて下さい。 Taro Aso, Japan’s embattled prime minister, on Tuesday announced the dissolution of the lower house of parliament, clearing the way for a general election on August 30 that polls suggest will end in a historic defeat for the long-ruling Liberal Democratic party.

• 和訳を教えてください。

この英語の長文を上手に訳せる人はいませんか?自分でやったらややこしくて分かりませんでした。予習でやっています。お願いします。早めの回答を待っています。会話文は少々くだけた言い方があると思うのですが、難しいです。直訳はよくないとおもうので。あと、「,」がたくさんあるので前や後ろの文とどうやってつなげていったらいいかわからないのでお願いします。 The host hourted tea into the cup and placed it on the small table in front of his guests,who were a father and daughter,and put the lid on the cup with a clink.Remembering something,he hurried into the inner room,leaving the thermos on the table.His two guests heard a chest of drawers opening and a rustling noise. They remained sitting in the parlor,the ten‐year‐old girl daughter looking at the flowers outside window.The father was just about to take his cup,when there was a crash,right there in the parlor.Something was hopelessly broken. It was the thermos,which had fallen to tthe floor.The girl looked over her shoulder suddenly,surprised,staring .It was mysterious.Neither of themhad touched it,not even a little bit.True,it hadn´t stood steadily when their host put it on the table,but it hadn´t fallen then. The crash of the thermos caused the host,with a box of sugar cubes in his hand,to run quickly from the inner room.He stared in surprise at the hot,streaming floor and blurted out,“It doesn´t matter!It doesn´t matter!” The father stared to say something.Then he said quickly,“Sorry,I touched it and it fell.” “It doesn´t matter,”the host said. Later,when they left the house,the daughter asked,“Daddy,did you touch the thermos?” “No.But it stood so close to me.” “But you didn´t touch it.I saw the image of your body in the window.You were sitting perfectly still.” The father laughed.“Then(would,fell,how,you,it,explain,why)?” “The thermos fell by itself.The floor is uneven.It wasn´t steady when Mr.Li put it there.Daddy,why did you say that you…” “That won´t explain it,girl.It makes more sense when I say I knocked it down.There are things which people understand less the more you try to explain them.The truer the story you tell,the less true it sounds.” The daughter was lost in silence for a while.Then she said,“Can you explain what happened only this way?” “Only this way,”her father said.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 知識不足で情けないです

転職活動中の25歳♀(短大卒)です。 事務職→販売職を経て再び事務職につきたいと考えており、気になる企業を見つけました。 ・輸入雑貨を扱うネットショップの事務。 ・仕事は、 →商品の検品と出荷 →電話やメールでの問い合わせ対応 ・そのほかに、 『実店舗での展開を計画中』らしいのですが、販売経験が生かせると思います。 しかし、 『商品の翻訳』があるそうで…正直、英語力は中学生レベルも無いかもしれません…。 いずれ勉強したいと考えていたので私的には良いきっかけになりそうですが、企業としては即戦力が欲しいはず…。 またExcelとwordが人並みに使える程度で、ホームページ作成に必要な知識もありません。 これに関しては記載されていませんが、全く無いより経験者が優遇されますよね…。 中途採用は経験と即戦力かで判断されるようで、何も無い自分が情けないです。 ダメもとで履歴書を送るべきか、結果が分かっているなら諦めるべきか…

• 知識不足で困っています

私は昨年9/12に仕事でタクシ-を利用していてタクシ-の運転手さんが事故を起こしてしまいました 怪我は頚椎打撲などありましたが思ったより早く治りました ただその事故のとき衝撃でドアが開かず救急車到着まで閉じ込められた状態になりました それ以来、私は通勤電車の新快速に乗ると汗と涙が出てきて降りずにはいられないんです 私は顧客周りをしているので乗り物に乗れないと仕事にならず仕事を休んでいます 精神科に通院して薬をもらっていましたが副作用などに悩まされて精神的にもだんだん弱くなってしまって今は心療内科に通院してカウンセリングを受けています。最初のうちはタクシ-会社の保険会社から休業補償をしてもらっていました。数ヶ月すると補償が半額になりました 理由は副作用を理由に私が薬の服用を一時中断したからだそうです 事故から10ヶ月目に補償がゼロになりました。理由は怪我なら半年の補償が通常だからだそうです 私は収入がゼロになったのですが会社に籍があるため社会保険料を会社に請求されます とても困って保険会社に申し出たんですが「ゼロにしたのは確定ではないですが必要な調査中なのでそれが終わるまでは支払いはゼロにさせてもらいます」との回答でした 自分の会社にも相談したんですが「保険会社に何とかしてもらうように」と言われました。私は保険会社の言う調査というのが終わるのを待ってるしかないのでしょうか?その間は何処からも収入のないまま会社に社会保険料を払わないといけないのでしょうか? 一度、無料の法律相談にいったのですが「PTSDは難しい問題だから早く完治しなさい それしか言えないなぁ」と言われました 完治しろと言われて出来るなら相談に行ったりしてません・・・ 私ができる最善の方法はないでしょうか? ご存知の方アドバイスをよろしくお願いします

• 知識不足で恥ずかしいですが

息子の友達のお母さんから ベストグループとか言う 講演会に誘われました  宗教?と聞いたら 宗教じゃないよ と言うので  少しだけそのお母さんから 話しを聞きました  そしたら 某日に 講演会があり それは無料だけど 午後の研修が 初心者は一万かかると言う事を聞かされました  場所代とは 言っていますが  そうなのでしょうか? また ベストグループとは どうした団体なのでしょうか? ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら 出来るだけ詳しく教えて下さいお願いします

• 知識不足で困っています

6月末の円ドル相場を予測しないといけないのですが、自分には知識がなく、どうやって予測したらいいのかわかりません。何をどう考えて予測したらいいのか教えてください。

• 知識不足ですみません

木に山と書いてなんと読むんですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J955DWNを使用してUSBメモリを差し込んでスキャンしようとすると、「メディアがいっぱいです」というエラーメッセージが表示されてスキャンできません。
  • USBは半分以上空いているにも関わらず、ほかの空いているUSBを試しても同じエラーメッセージが表示されます。
  • この問題を解決する方法を教えてください。
回答を見る