• 締切済み

think it is all a joke until they c

think it is all a joke until they can find no other explanation for some mysterious events 訳してください。 お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

不思議な出来事は、他の説明が出来るまで、誰かがからかっているのだ、と考えた方がいい。

• HeyDude
  • ベストアンサー率36% (18/49)
回答No.1

ミステリアスな事象にどうにも説明のしようがないとわかるまではすべては冗談と取りなさい。

関連するQ&A

• All they think of is money.のisの主語

All they think of is money.ってゆう文で なんとなく単語とか直感で、 彼らが考えてるのはお金のことばかり。 ってわかるんですけど、 文法がわからなくて、isの主語って何になるんですか? よろしくお願いいたします!

• Why is the Universe as it is?

Why is the Universe as it is? とはどういう意味ですか? as it isとは辞書では1「ところが実際は」2「そのままに」とあったんですが すると「実際のところ、なぜ宇宙なのか?」という意味になりますか? この文章の前後の部分です。↓ (1) Why does the Universe exist at all? That is, why is there anything rather than nothing? (2)Why is the Universe as it is? Some Dismiss these questions, thinking them idle. Some even think they make no sense. I believe they are both good questions. which could at least have partial answers.

• ここのit isは、省けるのですか?

I have never heard of ○ but if you know where it is we should go. I cannot find △ in my book but if you know where we can go. 上の文はit isがあって下の分はit is が無いのには理由があるんですか?上と下ではさらにshouldとcanで、ちがってるんですが、it isとこれは関係ないですよね? 上はそこに行こっか 下は行こう こんな感じだと思いますが・・・ お願いします

• Going well until it wasn'

All was going well, until it wasn'tの意味はなんでしょうか? うまく検索できませんでした。 It wasn't until~ の強調構文に似ていますが、その場合 Everything is going well until I kick a big rock. のように肯定形で使われるようです。

• It is only during...

It is only during the last few years that man has generally realized that in the world of nature a balance exists between all forms of life. No living thing can exist by itself. It is part of a system in which all forms of life are joined together. If we change one part of the nature order, this will in its turn almost certainly bring about changes in some other part. この英文のin its turnの部分なんですが、前置詞inの用法が分からなくて困ってます。原因なのか何なのか。それとも厳密に用法を分類しようとするのが間違いでしょうか。

• They think its population

They think its population grew rapidly and then remained more or less stable until the arrival of the Europeans, who introduced deadly diseases to which islanders had no immunity. to which~がよくわかりません。解説お願い致します。

• Is there somewhere else I can find it

it says its no longer available! I missed it! Is there somewhere else I can find it? ブログにこんな質問をされたのですが yahoo翻訳を使ってみましたが何のことかさっぱりわかりません。 日本語で訳すとなんと言ってるのでしょうか?

• All (that)you habe to do is (to)~の応用

All (that)you habe to do is (to)~ ・・・「~しさえすればよい」の文を応用した問題で All (that)you habe to rememeber is ~というのがでてきました。 どう訳せばいいのでしょう。 全文を参考までに載せます。 Some people find it hard to write a friendly letter, but I do not think so. All you have to rememeber is to write the person ahat you would tell him if you were in the same room talking to him-the small incidents of every life, pleasant happenings, a really funny joke, news of mutual friends - any and all news that would interest a person of his particular age and personality.

• All this does is square the big sellers off against

Despite this wealth of assets, some analysts think the merged company would have a limited capacity to dictate prices because there would still be strong competition from other suppliers. “I can see why BHP is doing this, and I can see why China is worried,” said Chris Richardson, director of Access Economics, a consulting firm based in Canberra. “But beyond the next year or two, I don’t think it is going to have a marked affect on commodity prices. All this does is square the big sellers off against the big buyers.” Rio社獲得を図る BHP社、それに対抗するChinalco社間の同記事なのですが All this does is square the big sellers off against the big buyers.” このbig sellers ,big buyersというのが何を言いたいのか分かりません。 敵対的買収かとも思いますが自信がありません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 今精神しんでます(´;ω;`)

英検準2級を受けました。 そこで書いた英作文がボロボロで、何点くらいなのか気になるので、大体で構いません、点数を教えてください! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.