• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Listening to soft,relaxing music is recommended for patients rather than watching television. すみませんが和訳をしてください。うまく訳せません。 お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

soft を おだやかな と訳してみてはどうでしょう。 実際そういう意味もあるみたいです。 「患者にはテレビを見るよりむしろ穏やかで落ち着く曲を聴くことが薦められています。」 なんてどうでしょうか。 たぶん病室に備え付けのテレビをみるより おだやかな曲を聴きなさい っていみで rather than なんだとおもいます。

その他の回答 (3)

• konkichi
  • ベストアンサー率45% (94/206)
回答No.4

ほとんど、#3の方の訳でいいと思います。 「患者さんには、テレビをご覧になるより、優しく穏やかな音楽を聴くことをお勧めします。」 原文は受け身になっていますが、直訳をしない方がいいでしょう。むしろ、以下のような能動態の文を訳すつもりの方がいいでしょう。つまり、 We recommend for patients listening to soft, relaxing music rather than watching television. あるいは、 We recommend patients to listen to soft, relaxing music rather than to watch television. この場合、英語では受け身の方が押しつけがましい感じがしなくていいのでしょうね。

• ventmas
  • ベストアンサー率34% (74/213)
回答No.2

患者さんがテレビを見ることよりもソフトで落ち着く音楽を聴くことが推奨されています。 かな・・・・。

• yueko
  • ベストアンサー率27% (3/11)
回答No.1

softはどうすればよいか迷いましたが、訳すと 「柔らかな音楽を聴くことはテレビを見ることよりも 患者に推奨されます」みたいな感じでどうでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 穴埋めお願いします。できれば和訳もお願いします。

Daisuke eats a lot () quikcly () I do. This book is not () interesting () that. Jun prefers listening to music () watching television. Nobody is () hardworking a student () Toshiko. [as/more/to/than]

• 英文の和訳をお願いします><

The criticism is often made that waching television is passive. This is true when it is compared with active recreations such as jogging or playing tennis. But watching TV is no more passive than obrerving a landscape,listening to music,or reading a book. Like reading a book,it is a withdrawal,but a withdrawal of a different kind. です!

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 私にとって音楽を聞くことは本を読むことより重要です。

『私にとって音楽を聞くことは本を読むことより重要です。』 この文を英訳しようとすると、『It is ~ forだれだれ to不定詞 』の構文を思い浮かべると思います。 It is important for me to listen to the music than to read books. と、すればいいのかな?と、思いつきます。ところがこれだと前置詞『than』の直後に、to が来るので、違和感を覚えるのですが、いかがでしょう?  さらに、『It is ~ forだれだれ to不定詞 』の構文をまだ知らない人(たとえば中学2年生)に話してやるとしたら、 『Listening to the music is more important for me than reading books. 』というように訳せばいいのかな?と思いますが、いかがですか? 

• 和訳と空所補充

和訳をしてみたものの、空所に入る語句が わかりません。。。 和訳と空所補充の答えと根拠をよろしくお願いいたします!!! the findings of study ( 1 ) Mozart lowered the quantily of energy the babies used , meaning they may have been able to increase their weight faster. (1). showed , showing , to be shown , were shown while ( 2 ) to this specific music a baby can have a lower energy expenditure and hopefully he will gain weight ( 3 ) than without the music. (2) heard , hearing , listened , listening (3) faster , other , rather , slower

• 和訳してください!!!!!!

和訳お願いします!!  Modern life is convenient,but it has also created problems in many ways.One ploblem we often hear about is that children are becoming less healthy because they watch too much television.    It is common sense that children who are watching television are not doing other activities such as playing outside.This means that children may get to fat or not have much strength or energy.However,there are other serious effects on children besides physical effects.  Children who watch a lot of television can usually understand the same number of words as other children.However, when they speak, they often cannot explain themselves very fluently.Some scientists think that this is because babies need to get information by listening, using their left brain.But television is mainly visual and makes us use the right brain.this is perhaps the reason for poor language skills later.

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

よろしくお願いいたします。 和訳と構造の簡単な説明をいただけると幸いです。 Nothing could be more enslaving and therefore less worthy of the human mind than to have it chained to the mechanics of the language rather than free to dwell on the message conveyed through the language.

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 和訳して頂けませんか?汗

Happiness is not something that happens. It is the result of good fortune or random chance. It is not something that money can buy or power command. It does not depend on outside events, but, rather, on how we interpret them. People who learn to control inner experience will be able to determine the quality of their lives, which is as close as any of us can come to being happy. Yet we cannot reach happiness by consciously searching for it. It is by being fully involved with every detail of our lives, whether good or bad, thatv we find happiness, not by trying to look for it directly. ========================== Thanks to reason, our status could - philosophers proposed - be settled according to an intellectual conscience, rather than being abandoned to the whims and emotions of the market square. And if rational examination revealed that we had been unfairly treated by the community, philosophers recommended that we be no more bothered by the judgment than we would be if we had been approached by a confused person bent on proving taht two and two amounted to five. この2つの文章を和訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m汗