クリスマスに父からもらったパズルについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の父はクリスマスに5000ピースのパズルを持っていた。彼はそれを完成させたばかりだった。
  • 彼は私に聞いた。もしこれがほしかったら・・・私はいらないと言った。
  • そのパズルは・・・??where以下が訳せません。私にはこのパズルをやる忍耐?はありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

途中の訳を教えてください。

途中の訳を教えてください。 My father had a 5000 piece puzzle at Christmas, he has justed finished it....he asked me if i wanted it....I said iranai. It was a puzzle where picture is different to the puzzle so muzukashii, i dont have the patience. 私の父はクリスマスに5000ピースのパズルを持っていた。彼はそれを完成させたばかりだった。 彼は私に聞いた。もしこれがほしかったら・・・私はいらないと言った。 そのパズルは・・・??where以下が訳せません。 私にはこのパズルをやる忍耐?はありません。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

おそらく(そのパズルの箱に書いてある)絵が実際のパズルの絵と違って難し過ぎる。 パズルマニアの人にはたまらないでしょうけど、素人には無理かな?

fukuzawa-t
質問者

お礼

なるほど!そういう事ですか!!! そんなパズルはみた事ないですが、5000だなんて私もいりません。 日が暮れそうですね。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にしてくださいませんか。

気軽に話せる友人からのメールからの返信です。 ちょっと戸惑っていますがちゃんと正確な意味を知りたいです。 No you didn't offend me at all. I just asked Dave out of the blue so he didn't know we had ever talked about it. I just wanted to find out for myself why he was always so abrupt with you. But he confirmed, though sometimes impatient, that he really likes you. です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• 訳を見て欲しいです。基本的な文だとおもい見ます

二点、訳を見て欲しいのですが、意味がわかりません how did your weekend go? I got attacked by a big piece of styrofoam! あなたの週末はどうだった?私は・・・ なぜ彼氏いないの?ときかれたのですが、いい人に出会えなかったなだと以前いったのにまた聞かれました。他にどのような答え方があるんでしょうか? 「私が出会った人は私と考えが異なる人だった。将来結婚はしたくないという人や、仕事をしない人だったから」 といいたいのですが、who is man I met ... he dont want marry an.. not have job.. すみませんおしえてください

• 訳これでいいですか?

Not a skinhead,far from it!! スキンヘッドじゃないよ、それよりうんと、遠いよ!! I dont want to spoil the surprise,I will send you the photo. 私は(あなたが)驚くのを台無しにしたくないから、写真を送るね。 (文章にすると、私の驚きがなくなるから、言葉で言わず 写真で驚いてという感じですか?)

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 英語の訳

答えあわせできずこまっています。訳お願いします。 With only a computer and a phone line,you can send and receive letter in minutes. everything was done in English. I've never used this type before. Here it goes. He wanted to make the work easier for him.

• 次の並び替え問題の解き方について教えて下さい。

Q 次の単語を並び替えて、正しい語順にしなさい。   (asked, he, it, what, meant) これに対して、以下の二つの回答を思いつきました。正解は下の方で、何となく直感でこちらが正しいというのはわかるのですが、上が何故不正解なのか教えていただけませんか? He asked what meant it He asked what it meant この二つの文は、asked以降を切り離すと、 what meant itとwhat it meantになりますよね。whatとitをそれぞれAとBに置き換えると、 A meant BとB meant Aという二つの文が出来上がり、両者に決定的な差を感じません。

• 英文添削お願いします。(アゲハ蝶2)

旅人に尋ねてみた どこまで行くのかと いつになれば終えるのかと 旅人は答えた 終りなどはないさ 終わらせることはできるけど I asked a traveler. “Where do you go?” ”When will you finish your trip?” a traveler said “my trip won’t be finished but I can finish my trip.”

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.