• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語でメールを送りたいので教えてください。)

英語でメールで個人英会話のレッスンを依頼する

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 娘6才の個人英会話の自宅レッスンを依頼するため、最初のレッスンの前にお互い慣れるために近所の公園で遊ぶことをお願いしたい。
  • もし来週の土曜日か日曜日に来て頂けたら、町内のお祭りで娘がダシを引くので一緒に行けると良い。
  • サンプルの英文を基に、先生に自宅への訪問レッスンと料金、レッスンの希望日時などを問い合わせるメールを送りたい。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

サンプル英文 Dear (*1), (中略) Sincerely, (*2) PS For the first day, instead of a regular lesson, I wonder if you can play in a nearby park with my daughter to get acquainted. Since my daughter is participating in a local shrine festival (omatsuri) on next Saturday, June 5 and Sunday, June 6, we will be very happy if you can join us on one of these days if your schedule permits. 追加の文は、サンプル英文のあとがき(PS)として入れました。 next Saturday などと言うと混同する人が居るので6月何日というのを入れました。

vljdczr
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。これで送りました。 でも、これだけ立派な英文を送って英語が得意な親だと思われるのが怖いですが頑張ってみます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• アメリカ人にメールを送ったのですが、勘違いされているようです。

先ほど英語の先生に以下のメールを送りました。 私の言いたい事は、来年アメリカに1ヶ月いく予定だという事を伝えたかったのですが、先生はすでに私がアメリカにいるという認識でいるようです。語学力がないので、以下の文章を訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 また、再度その事を伝えたいのですが、どのような文章を書けばよいでしょうか? すみませんが、アドバイスお願いします。 ◆私のメール I am studying now. because My mother told me to go to America for 1 month. ◆先生のメール I am happy that you are going to America for a month--I hope that you have a good time and that you learn a lot. Just email me when you get back and tell me when you want another lesson with me. Take care and Happy New Year.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 英語のメールの返事

アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか? このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。 I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。 Today I downloaded some soul music from the 90's for you. I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今日あなたのために90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたよ。。。。。。。このメールが邪魔?しなければいいけど。。???わかりません 教えてください あと、英語にしたいのですが、 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My ipod was \58000................Thank you for dawnload for me, I'm very happy and cant wait .........what are you into ...... 教えください