• ベストアンサー

英語から日本語へ翻訳おねがいします。恐らく私の写真を盗んで私に今後のア

英語から日本語へ翻訳おねがいします。恐らく私の写真を盗んで私に今後のアドバイスを伝えていると思うのですが・・・・詳しいい方、宜しくお願いします。 I saw people stealing the picture from your auction selling the LV bag, its better to make some text or marking on the picture to avoid any people cheating another.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kichi501
  • ベストアンサー率55% (50/90)
回答No.3

ネットオークションにルイヴィトンのバックを出品されてますか? ちょっと状況が分からないので、 文章に隠れる意味がはっきりと読み取れないのですが。。。。。 >あなたが出品しているルイヴィトンのバックの写真を盗用している人を見ました。 >文章で(出品内容を)作るか、写真に印かマーク等を付けて他の人が騙されることが回避できるように配慮ししてあげた方がよいですよ。 といった内容です。 あくまでも推測ですが、godhappyさんが出品したLVのバックの写真を盗用して、 オークション詐欺を働こうとしている人を見かけたのではないでしょうか? なので、写真には盗用防止の為にも印をつけるか、写真の添付は控えて文章のみで説明する方がよいですよ!! とアドバイスくださっているようです。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。感謝します

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

ご想像通りです。  「オークションで、LVバッグ販売の貴方の写真を、人(複数)が盗用しているのを見ました。テキストを入れるか、写真に印をつけて他人を欺く行為を防ぐ方がいいと思います。」  テキストを入れるというのは、文字などを入れてという意味と思います。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。感謝します

回答No.1

あなたのLVバックを売っているオークションの写真を盗んでいる人がいます。 他の人が不正に他用出来ないように、何か文やマークを写真に載せることをお勧めします。 とのことの様です。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。感謝します

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください。(翻訳ソフトNG)

In 1991, the computer industry experienced its worst year in history. Average return on sales dropped to under 4 percent and the ROE (Return On Equity) was under 11 percent. Worldwide, PC revenues dropped for the first time by nearly 10 perœnt. Apple continued to perform better than its competitors in the industry, but the intensity of competition was putting pressure on Apple’s margins. “Our challenge,” said John Sculley, Apple Computer’s CEO, “is not only to stay ahead of our competition, but we have to find some way to change the rules of the game. If computer manufacturers continue to make and sell commodities, everyone in onr' business will suffer.” The objective then was to change a $50 billion global industry. Sculley certainly knew that was not going to be an easy task, but he believed that Apple was one of the only companies that could do it, Therefore, for Apple‘s next strategy session, he asked his to address two key questions: (1) could Apple change the structure of the industry, and if so how? And (2) what other alternatives were available?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください。(翻訳ソフトNG)

IBM trademark was its horizontal and vertical integration. It had the largest direct sales forces in the computer industry and sold more types of computers, software. And peripherals than any other company in the world. IBM’s R&D budget of $6.6 billion exceeded the revenues of all but a few competitors. Its market share had steadily declined in the PC business 1984. lts products lost much of differentiation as clones successfully attacked IBM with cheaper and sometimes with technically superior products; and after a dispute with Microsoft, IBM appeared to lose control over the operating system software. In order to regain the initiative, IBM launched alliances in the 1990s, with Siemens for joint development of the next generation of memory chips; with Toshiba for flat panel displays; with Apple for the next generation operating system; and with Motorola for microprocessors. Compaq started by selling the first successful IBM clone portable, and made $100 million in sales, which made it the fastest-growing company in history Compaq growth and profitability were based on offering more power or features than comparable IBM’s, at slightly higher prices. By launching the first PC with an Intel 80386 microprocessor, it became a trend­setter rather than just another clone.

• 日本語にして下さい

My friends are all married and they dont really go out. At my age people dont have time to be doing anything without their family. That's just how it is here. Ohana (family) means everything. Dont feel guilty at all. Its not your fault ◯◯. How bout a picture to make me happy?

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, I'm just coming back. If I buy this item, could you just pack it extremely well to avoid any damage in transit since it has its own case, wrap the lens in bubble wrap then put it in its case then do the same when repacking it and double boxed it when posting. Also, label it clearly with my address in a computer typed to be clear.. It is really too much for me if I pay again extra hundreds of dollars in custom fees if you declare its original value. Make it at least 145USD and mark it as "used lens FOR PARTS AND REPAIRS" since this is expedited shipping. Just do extra care in packing and labelling to avoid damage and lost in transit. I'm ready to buy anytime when I receive your feedback regarding this my e-mail. 申し訳ありませんが、解る方よろしくお願い致します。

• 全英文を日本語に訳してください。

In another experiment, a German researcher found that when elderly people were presented with new computer exercises they paused longer before reacting and took longer to complete the tasks, yet they made 50 percent fewer ( ), probably because of their steadier pace. Another way to understand these results might be to ask the question who can type a paragraph "better": a 16-year-old who types at 60 words per minute with many mistakes or a 70-year-old who types at only 40 but spends less time fixing errors. If "better" is defined as completing a clean paragraph, both people may end up taking the same amount of time. ( )の中に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)errors (2)answers (3)improvements (4)uses

• 英文の日本語訳について教えてください

今、とある長文を訳しているのですが、少しずつ訳すことの出来ない場所があるので、訳していただけるとありがたいです。 文が全然繋がっていないので訳しにくいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 We would like to celebrate her retirement and her contribution to the company. We would like to take this opportunity to present Ms. Muller with a gift that will remind her of us for quite some time. So at some point in time, people are going to hesitate to hire the job hopper as they don't expect that person to stick arounnd for liog. Others choose to change jobs when they receive better offers, when they're forced to do so because they've moved to another location or have been affected by some change in their personal lives. The thing about changing jobs is that it could backfire if the timing is not right, and you could end up in a less desirable position than the one you were in before. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語翻訳お願い致します

海外のオークションサイトに登録してますが、アカウントが停止になった理由がメールきてます。 翻訳ツールで訳してもいまいちアカウント停止の理由がわかりません。 どなたかお願い致します。。。 After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account: - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely. - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email. You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community. We appreciate your understanding.

• 心理学英語論文の日本語訳

心理学の英語論文の訳出問題を解いています。 心理学専攻でないため、基礎知識がなく以下の4文をどういう言葉で訳せばいいのか全くわかりません。一部分でも教えていただけますと大変助かります。 以下の(1)~(4)の文になります。文章が長くて申し訳ありません。 なお、(1),(2) は構造はとれるのですが、(1)のfigured most や、unit、(2)のthe entire wave of consciousness や、 field of object を、どのような日本語にすればいいのかがわかりません。 (3)(4)は、構造もわかりませんでした。 専門の方で、部分的にでもわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら、どうぞ回答のほどよろしくお願いいたします。 **** The expression of "field of consciousness" has but recently come into vogue in the pcychological books. (1)Until quite lately the unit of mental life which figured most was the single "idea" , supported to be definitely outlined thing. (2)At present psycologist are tending, first, to admit that the actual unit is more propably the total mental states, the entire wave of consciousness or field of objest present to the thought at any time; and, second, to see that it is impossible to outline this wave, this field, with any difiniteness. (3)As out mental fields succeed one another, each has its centre of interest, around which the object of which we are less and less attentively conscious fade to a margin so faint that its limits are unassignable. Some fields are narrow fields and some are wide fields. (4)Usually when we have a wide field we rejoice, for we then see masses of truth together, and often get glimpses of relations which we divine rather than see, for they shoot beyond the field into still remotor regions of objectivity, regions which we seem rather to be about to percieve than to perceive actually. .

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・The reason why a language becomes internationally successful has much to do with how powerful those speakers are. ・It is clear that a nation`s military power makes its language dominant; however, there is another factor in explaining why a language becomes a global language. ・Any nation with an explosion of international marketing and advertising would have found itself leading the world`s economy and its language expanding globally.