• ベストアンサー

四人で働いてます。

「昔は四人で仕事していたが、今は同じ仕事を二人でしています。」 はどのように言えばよいですか? I was working in a group of four, but now we are doing the same work in two people. I was working with other tree people, but now we are doing the same job in pairs. 最初の「四人で」と最後の「二人で」という部分が自信ありません。適切な表現を教えてください。また、この場合はworkとjobどちらでも大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.1

若干硬いですが -----I earlier worked with the other three people, but am doing the same job in a twosome now.

ibichin
質問者

お礼

towsomeっていう表現があったのですね。 大変役に立ちました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• mickeyzz
  • ベストアンサー率49% (234/471)
回答No.3

色々な表現があると思いますが、ごく簡単に It used to take a crew of four to do the work, but now two will do (the same work).

ibichin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.2

There used to be four of us working,but now there are two of us handling the same work. かつては4人で仕事をしていたが、今は2人でこなしている。 といった感じの訳にしましたが、 I was working ~~~ の形が望ましかったのでしょうか? 状況や職種がわかるとwork と job どちらが適しているかがわかるかも知れませんが、一般的には work でいいと思います。 job でも意味は通じます。 in 数 people は なん人で  とはならないと思います。 by とか with が いいと思います。

ibichin
質問者

お礼

自然な英語ですね。 勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• put psychiatric holds

I was laid off about five months ago from a horrible law firm. I’m now working part-time doing research and writing that I love, but it’s really my husband’s job that is paying the bills. We’re not touching our savings, but we’re not able to put anything more into it either. I now have an unusual job opportunity as a hearing officerwho decides whether hospitals have sufficient reason to put psychiatric holds on patients. put psychiatric holds on patientsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この文でいう「that is」の文法解釈

Airbus.corp was more of a consortium initially, but it's become integrated now and so it's one company. But it's a very, very global company. There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities who are in the company as employees. >There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities ここで”that is”がくる感覚が意味的にも文法的にもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします。

(1)The party was caught in a shower on the way . 2)People are concerned about what will happen to the Japanese economy in the next few years . (3)I've been working on this for weeks . I'm tired of it (4)We are all fed up with his complaints about his boss . (5)He was absorbed in a book and didn't seem to hear me . 6)I'm inclinedto fall asleep whenever I try to study English . (7)I'm going shopping now , but I'll be back before long. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

I'm working at Starbucks and now I am doing my training to be assisting manager in the store. Always, I'm busy.This is the job to be bussy. Also, I'm doing my Master in distribution management and marketing.

• GRAMMARの問題

It was very long jorney.I was very tired after ----on a train for 36 hours. 点線の部分はtravellingかbeingが入るらしいのですがどうしてridingは駄目なのでしょうか? あと After---the same job for ten years,I felt I needed a change. doingかhavingが入るらしいのですがどうしてworking は駄目なんでしょうか? 分からないのでどなたか是非お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

お世話になったホストマザーからのメッセージです。 Hi ○○-I recognise you now! What are you doing? Are these your children or someone erse`s? We are living back in NZ now-we moved 18months ago.The 3 children are my grandsons-now I have a little grannddaughter as well! Cheers,○○ 和訳お願いいたします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• clip coupons

Before the recession my husband and I were doing incredibly well. We both had six-figure jobs and didn’t think we’d ever have to worry about money. That all changed. First my husband lost his job, then I did. We went through our savings and had to sell most of our possessions at a loss. It was a horrible time. Things were getting better (I had found a decent job, and my husband had a firm offer) when he was diagnosed with cancer. His job offer fell through, and it was another few years of struggle. Now my husband is in remission but can’t work. I still work and will probably have to stay in the workforce well past retirement age just to make sure we are taken care of. We have downsized to the point where we are living in a small apartment, with just one car (bought used). My husband has now become incredibly frugal. I know a lot of it stems from the fact that he cannot work, and even if he can someday, he will never get the sort of pay he used to. So he “does his bit” for us by clipping coupons, watching for sales, etc. clip couponsは「クーポンを使う」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします