• ベストアンサー

英語のメール内容が1部分かりません。

はじめまして。 メールの中で1部分からないところがあります。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 I was not working for ○○(←ブランド名) but for my other music sponsorship job which in on festivals and events.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

別にOOのために働いたわけじゃなくて、 フェスティバルとかイヴェントを運営する 音楽スポンサーのためにやったわけ。

noname#176057
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。とても助かりました!! ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方から来たメールです。 Hello, so since my last message I was able to figure out why the film was not advancing and its working now. BUT I am getting no power in the camera, AE Meter will not work still. Any idea? Id like for it to turn on and work, but nothing is happening. Thanks! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の語法

He( )that my hdadache was caused by a lack of sleep. (1)explained (2)spoke (3)told (4)addressed Everyone working here( )you to do the job at the highest level. (1)brings about (2)counts on (3)looks through (4)follows up When I got home,I found a( )on the doorstep. (1)bunch of flowers (2)few flower (3)wrapped flowers (4)handful of flower Excuse me,can I pay for my gym membership( )? (1)for month (2)by a month (3)for monthly (4)by the month It was not( )our teacher said that annoyed us,but the way she said it. (1)only (2)as (3)what (4)that それぞれ当てはまる番号を選んでください。 出来れば選んだ根拠(解説)もお願いします。

• 英語 訳 お願いします!

彼が見たビデオの感想を言っているのですが、意味がわかりません。 翻訳おねがいします>< Looked like the one guy was running away from, not only the other guy, but, himself.

• 四人で働いてます。

「昔は四人で仕事していたが、今は同じ仕事を二人でしています。」 はどのように言えばよいですか? I was working in a group of four, but now we are doing the same work in two people. I was working with other tree people, but now we are doing the same job in pairs. 最初の「四人で」と最後の「二人で」という部分が自信ありません。適切な表現を教えてください。また、この場合はworkとjobどちらでも大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• メールの内容

知り合いからメールをいただきました 全体の何割かは自力で翻訳しましたがどうしてもわからない箇所があります 翻訳お願いします I have been feeling sick three days now ,and i can sleep! It`s been OK,I guess, because it was a holiday yesterday. とありますが (1) It`s been OK,I guess, の箇所がわかりません。どういうニュアンスで言ってるのでしょうか? (2) I am going to apply for college. I hope that it works out. の I hope that it works out. なんですが うまくいくといいけどねと言ってるのですか? (3) I agree with you (4) It rained so the festival was shortened. Other than that,I haven`t done anything special. Other than thatの部分がわかりません 誤字脱字等あったらすいません よろしくお願いします

• このメールの内容を訳していただきたいのですが…

こんばんは。中2の者です。  先日アメリカの方から届いたメールの内容がよく分かりません。 翻訳をお願いします。 I recently went to my cousin's first birthday party, it was crazy! Me and my sisters were helping all the people. XD It was crazy, but there was a moonbounce! “moonbounce”とは何でしょうか? まだまだ英語は初心者なので…申し訳ありません。

• 英語のメール ニュアンスが分からない

はじめまして。今現在連絡を取り合っているペンパルの外国男性がいるのですが、 彼からのメールでニュアンスがよく分からず客観的に翻訳いただけないでしょうか? 彼とは会ったことがなく、それなのに日頃はLove youを連発し、そのうえ最近連絡がつかず お別れしたいの?といったメールを送ったところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私と友だちとして続けたいと言っているのですが、他の文中で細かなニュアンスがつかめず、 お力をお貸しください。また他掲示板でも同様の質問を投稿させてただいています。 翻訳をお願いします。 今連絡を取り合っている外国の方がいるのですが、今ひとつニュアンスが掴めないメールが届き、客観的に翻訳をいただけないでしょうか。 全体はわかるのですが細かなニュアンスまで理解できず、お力をお貸しください。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am very sorry I have not contacted you recent, I was on special mission, and not allowed to communicate with outside, I understand your frustration, I know my job very much sacrifice, I have much love for you, I wish I can have more time to show you more. I do not want to break up, but I understand it is no fair for you to wait, you need to live your life too, I can't stop your life for me. I miss you, and I care for you, I want better opportunity to meet you someday soon, please, stay friends if you decide for now until better time to move on to next level, I do not want to loose you, but I am prepared if you decided to move on and go, hope you understand, please do what is right for you no matter the cost. I hope we can still talk and laugh as friends. With love, Your friend, ○○(名前)

• こんにちは。少しでも英語に触れたく、英国住まいのポーランド人の女性と英

こんにちは。少しでも英語に触れたく、英国住まいのポーランド人の女性と英語でメールしておりますが、私の英語力が低いため、意味がよく理解できない文面がありました。どうかお時間のあるときにでも、助けていただけましたら幸いです。 I gave my notice on Saturday as well, it wasn't very nice experience, but I had to do it, as I am going away for maybe 7 months. This company was quite good, but as all companies like to take but do not give anything in exchange. It is very sad, but actually I am leaving very disappointed with my comapny were I was working for past 3 years. この文面から「I gave my notice」とは、どのような通知を(会社?)に渡したのか解りません。 「but as all companies like to take but do not give anything in exchange.」とは、会社が何を取り、交換(?)しないと言っているのでしょうか? 彼女がなぜ会社に失望(がっかり?)し、悲しいのかよく理解できずにいます。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 「not only A, but also B..」の使い方

以下の文章を「not only, but」を使って英訳したいのですが、その使い方が良く分かりません。 「このフェスティバルは彼らだけでなく、私にとっても良いイベントです。」 英訳: This festival is not only good for them, but also for me. This festival is good not only for them, but also for me. 上記2つの使い方のうちどちらが正しいですか?どちらも間違っていたら、正しい使い方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EP-807AWの排インク吸収パットが一杯になる際の取り換え方法について教えてください。
  • EP-807AWの排インク吸収パットの取り換え手順や注意点について知りたいです。
  • EP-807AWの排インク吸収パットが満杯になった場合、どのように取り換えるべきですか?
回答を見る