• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 hi while looking for this lens here on ebay, i went to other sources for this and its primary competitor - the tokina 100 2.8 macro. i was able to secure the tokina, which was my first choice, only a couple of days after this auction ended and subsequently paid for. although nothing wrong with your nikkor 105 i received, i'd rather have the tokina 100. can i return this lens to you for a refund? i'm happy to pay for return shipping. let me know either way. thank you, sir. 翻訳を、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

「こんにちは。 イーベイでこのレンズを探していたときに、私は他のいくつかのサイト(sources)でこのレンズと、それと競合製品のTokina 100 2.8 Macroを探しました。このオークションが終了して支払いをした2-3日後に私が一番欲しかったTokinaを確保することができました。お送りいただいたあなたのNikkor 105にはなんの問題も無いのですが、私はやはりTokina 100を手に入れたいと思います。このレンズを返品して、返金をすることはできるでしょうか?返送料は私持ちで結構です。 いずれにしても(OKでもだめでも)お知らせください。ありがとうございます。」

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

詳しく翻訳していただきまして、ありがとうございました。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 このレンズを ebay で探している時に、実は他の候補も当っていて、それは tokina 100 2.8 macro でした。 私が最初に選択したのは tokina で、それは確保できました。2日後にそのオーゥションが終了し、料金を払い込みました。 あなたからご提供いただいた nikkor 105 も悪くはないのですが、元々探していたのは tokina 100 であったので、こちらに愛着があります。そこでご相談ですが、あなたからご提供いただいたレンズの返金に応じていただけないものでしょうか。もちろん、返送料はこちらが負担します。 いずれにしても、ご連絡いただければ幸いです。どうぞ、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

motoyasu0711
質問者

お礼

詳しく翻訳していただきまして、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 I already get the lens from you. Anyway, i really not appreciated to found that the front body lens not only scratch but also not exactly be the right shape. May i can return the lens ? Please refund the money to me. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• どなたか英語→日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を翻訳してください。 翻訳機を使い英訳してみたのですが、意味が解らず困っています。 おもちゃのフィギュアの件です。 I recently ordered a miku append figma figure from you and shortly after I was warned about knock-offs/bootleg and fake figures that people are selling. I'm just really hoping that this product is authentic because I would hate to have to return it D: どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方にカメラレンズを送ったのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 The Canon 17-85mm lens has arrived but has been hold by a customs inspector. This means I need to declare item's cost and payment documents. Can you please tell me if you did send this as a gift and if you had declared any actual cost of the item? Thank you very much for your cooperation! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入して頂いき、不具合があったとのメールがありました。その後に、少し返金致しますが、いかがですか?と送った後に来たメールです。 No thanks, I do not need a lens that does not go to infinity. Infinity focus is the priority need for me, doing panoramic photographs in the mountains. [www.alpinow.com] 👀 This is annoying. I do not want to keep it and I now are obliged to make a trip across the border to go to the post office in Slovenia to send back to you. 😕 Claudio Costerni よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットでカメラレンズを販売し、海外に送った後に来たメールです。 Hi, I just received the lens but I found some visible mark inside the lens, as I checked the photos on your page this make was visible but I thought is a light reflection, please have look at the photos and advice me what should I do with this mark. Best regards よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。