• ベストアンサー

英語の文の意味がわかりません。

If you would like to converse with us over an asahi some evening please let me know. この文章の意味がわかりません。 前後の文はランゲージエクスチェンジしませんか?という内容です。 相手はネイティブだと思います。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

我々といつか、夕方、アサヒビールでも飲みながら(= 一杯やりながら = 片ぐるしくならないで)会話したければ、連絡して下さい。

fukuroiken
質問者

お礼

アサヒビールのことなんですね! 確かに言われてみればそれ以外無さそうですね。 ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• safle
  • ベストアンサー率55% (121/217)
回答No.1

貴方が望むなら、いつかの夜にでも朝日(どこかのサイトですか?)上で私たちと談話しませんか? って感じじゃないかと

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• これは何という意味でしょうか?

”Please let us know how you are be doing from time to time. ” この文は「時々、近況を教えて下さいね」というような意味でしょうか?

• これで意味が通じますか?英語が苦手なので、確認をして頂きたいです。

これで意味が通じますか?英語が苦手なので、確認をして頂きたいです。 書きたいのは、貴方のセッションの素晴らしさを友人から知りました。 3人貴方のセッションを受けたいと思っていますが、全員英語が苦手です。 翻訳者をいれて、スカイプでのセッションを受けれるでしょうか? またセッション料金、支払い方法などを教えて下さい。と書きたいのですが 以下で意味が通じるでしょうか? Dear Mr. 名前 I heard your great session by my friend. Three people would like to take session,but all of them don’t speak English. In addition, we hope that we let an interpreter attend skype session. Could you accept this? Please let me know about session cost and how to pay. Sincereiy. おかしい英語だと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 更新手続きのメールの書き方

海外の雑誌の購読更新を申請するための手続きを教えて欲しい旨のE-mailを送信しようとしています。書き方としてこれで通じるかどうか、見ていただきたいのですが。。。相手の会社から更新のinvoiceが届いてて、その価格で購読更新をしたいと言いたいのですが。 Dear sirs, Thank you for your subscription renewal information. (see attached pdf.) Our start-up subscription has already expired May 30, and we would like to apply for renewal on condition that the cost(US$1,150) you send to us (See attached pdf file). Please let us know the procedure to renew subscription. If you would like to know some information, for example, credit card No. and so on,we will fax them to you. If you have any questions, please free to contact us. regards,

• 英語に翻訳して欲しい。

「みなさん今晩は。最後の曲は“きよしこの夜”です。さあ、一緒に歌いましょう。有難うございました。」   英訳文「Good evening everybody.Last song is the "Silent Night Holy Night" Please let's sing a song with us.Thank you.」 以上 宜しくお願いします。 

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items