• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数155
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

ユーザーの皆様、 ご連絡いただきありがとうございます、これは自動返信メールです。 TeamLavaのゲームに関するすべてのお問い合わせは、support@ teamlava com にお願いします。 あなたの電子メールが、これらのゲームに関係がない場合、あるいは、TeamLavaによってこちらに送られてきた場合は、ご一報ください。ありがとう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速対応して頂き有難うございます。 全く分からなかったので助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(2)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Thanks for contacting Storm8 Support. Your request ( 850 ) has been received and will be addressed by our Support team as soon as possible. Please allow a few days for your ticket to be processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. To expedite the handling of your inquiry, ensure that you have provided your Storm8 ID, or as much information as you can to identify the account(s) involved. Also, please use the same e-mail address in your communications regarding this issue to ensure that we receive any updates to your request. You can view the status of your ticket at any time at support. storm8.com tickets/850. In the meantime, please also visit our Knowledge Base at ここにURL。 There you can find helpful articles that may resolve your issue. If your concern is a question regarding gameplay, we encourage you to explore our forums at ここにURL  (you might wish to check out a user-maintained FAQ at ここにURL ). Please keep us updated should you no longer require assistance with your query. If you are inquiring about a TeamLava game, those forums can be found at ここにURL。 ----------------

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• 日本文を英文に

日本文を英文に わたしは英語で手紙を書きたいと思います、 書きたい事を 日本語文でかいてから 英文をかきます。 (イギリス人におくります) もし英文の文法とか変だなとか、つうじないとか思ったらおしえてください!! こんにちは Josh Hellow,Josh! 私の名前は◎◎です。 My name is ◎◎. 私は中学3年生の14歳です。 I'm 14 years old of the ninth grader. 日本の東京に住んでいます。 I live in Japanese Tokyo. 私は" You were there "を聞いて、Liberaが大好きになりました。 I became love Libera when I listened to "You were there". Liberaの歌声は非常に美しいです! The singing of Libera is beautiful very much! 私は驚きました。 I was surprised. 私はLiberaの中で一番Joshが大好きです。 I love Josh in Libera most. 声がとても美しいからです。 Because Josh is the voice beautiful very much!!!! Joshの笑顔はとても可愛いと思います。 I think Josh's smile is so cute. それに、あなたはとてもかっこいいです。 And you are so cool. LiberaのCDとDVDは全てもっています。 I have all CD and DVD of Libera. 新しいアルバム"peace"もかいました。 I bought a new album "peace" too. 全てとても素晴らし曲でした。 It was all beautiful music. 私はその中でJoshがソロの"Faithful Heart"が大好きです。 I love "Faithful Heart"of the solo of Josh in that. "DEEP PEACE"も好きです。 I like "DEEP PEACE" too. 私は4月8日の東京でのコンサートに行きました。 I went to the concert in Tokyo on April 8th. 4月8日の夜は、私にとって生涯忘れられない夜となりました。 The night of April 8th become one of the most unforgettable nights for me in my life. あなたのソロはとてもうつくしかったです! Your solo was very beautiful! 私は感動して涙がとまらなかった。 I was impressed,and tears did not stop. Liberaの歌声を直接きいて、もっとLiberaとジョシュのことが大好きになりました。 Upon hearing your voices directly, we came to love Libera and Josh more. 本当に最高な夜だった。 It was really splendid night. ありがとう Thank you very much!!!!!!! 東京での観光はできましたか? Were you able to do sightseeing in Tokyo? 東京タワーからの日本の眺めはどうでしたか? How about the view of Tokyo from Tokyo Tower? 感想が聞きたいです。 I want to hear an impression. 私の日本のオススメの食べ物は、たこ焼きです。 My recommended Japanese foods are "TAKOYAKI". 中に小さいタコが入っています。 A small bogo enters in that. とてもおいしいです。 It is very delicious. 今度日本に来たら、食べてみてね! Please eat this time if You come to Japan! 日本での公演の予定はありますか? Do you have any plans for a concert in Japan?

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

やあ、ユーザー諸君、 メールサンキュー、このメールは自動返信なんだ。 TeamLavaのゲームに関する質問はsupport@teamlava.comにお願いするよ。 もし、君のメールがゲームに関係ないとか、こちらから送信されたとかだったら 知らせてくれ。サンキュー。 だと思います…。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• ホストファミリーから返信が返ってこない

ホストファミリーに1週間ぐらい前に送ったメールの返信がきません。家庭のルールとかを行く前に知りたいのですがどうすれば良いでしょうか。 私が送った文は Dear ○○○ family Hello,my name is ○○○. Thank you for being my host family. です。 また来ないので I was wondering if you had received my email sent last week をつけたほうがよいのでしょうか

• この英文であっていますか?

以下のことを英語で言いたいのですが、 「同居人がパソコンを持って出張に出かけてしまったので、このメールは友人のパソコンから送っています。あなたの前回のメールとても素敵でした、どうもありがとう。いつかまたあなたが日本に来る時には、私に連絡くださいね。」 「どうぞ気軽にこのemailに返信してください。」 以下の英文で大丈夫でしょうか? "Since my roommate had gone for a business trip with our PC, I'm sending this email from a PC of my friend. Your last email was really wonderful for me. Thank you. If you come to Japan again, ______." "Please feel free to email to this address." 不自然なところがあれば直していただきたいです。 「私に連絡くださいね」の英訳も教えていただけるとありがたいです…! あと、最後の文の文頭の Please は余分でしょうか? お力を貸してください、よろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文eメールについて

送ってもらったAとBの資料が2001年のもので古いので、一番新しいものを再度送ってほしいという代理依頼です。 Dear Mr,○○ Thank you for sending. Mr,●● says that please most updated. (A and B on last history) Best regards, △△△

• こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわ

こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわかったのですが、細かいところがいまいち分かりません。どなたかわかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方、よろしくお願い致します。 Dear ○○○○, Thank you for your email. If you could confirm, I sent a copy of the order confirmation for this order on October 26th. As noted on the confirmation, there was an approximate lead time of 14 business days for this item. Once stock has been delivered, your order will be processed for shipment within 48 hours. If you have further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください

初めて海外の人とスカイプで話した後、下記のようなメールが届きました。 Thank you for SKYPING us today. We are very happy to have a chance to speak with you. If you need to contact with us again. Please do hesitate. Thank you. 最後の Please do hesitate を直訳すると 躊躇してください となるのですが、 もし再度連絡を取りたくても遠慮してください という意味なのでしょうか・・・?

• 到着まで2-3週間ほどお待ち下さい。

Hello.Thank you for payment. Item was shipped. 到着まで2-3週間ほどお待ち下さい。 If there is any problem,please email me. Thank you としたいのですが、 到着まで2-3週間ほどお待ち下さい。を 英語にするとどうなりますか?

• これは本当にPAYPALからのメール??

ペイパルからメールが来ました。 書いてあることがいまいち理解できないのですが これは私の個人情報を探るための怖いメールなのでしょうか??誰か教えてください。。。 私の本名がDearの次に、しかも間違いなく書いてありました。。怖いです。。 Dear (私の本名が記入してありました,) On 12/05/04 I replied to the email message you sent regarding your PayPal account. As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your needs in my response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let me know how I did? http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/paypal/survey.taf?survey_id=628&user_id=40009707881 To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above. If that does not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field of our browser. NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide timely feedback to me, Timothy . AFTER 5 DAYS, THIS INVITATION WILL EXPIRE.